Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also the victims when Nidal Hassan went berzerk at Fort Hood. Nobody was armed because they weren't allowed to be armed.

Trump will end that nonsense.

Trump wouldn't do shit about it.

Sure he would. He can repeal that rule the day he is inaugurated with an Executive Order.

What rule?

The rule that says service people can't be armed while on base.

How long has that rule been in effect and do you really think that has seriously entered Trump's brain? You guys and your idols

Every time I read your posts, I wonder, was that supposed to be a serious reply?

By the way, wingnuts. I own a handgun, just a simple Glock 9mm. I'm not against the ownership of guns and even if I were, it's a protected right under the 2nd.

But you have spent the majority of this thread agreeing with nat on banning assault weapons. So, it seems to me you only agree in part with the 2nd Amendment.

Sure he would. He can repeal that rule the day he is inaugurated with an Executive Order.

What rule?

How long has that rule been in effect and do you really think that has seriously entered Trump's brain? You guys and your idols

Every time I read your posts, I wonder, was that supposed to be a serious reply?

Shhh, you feel you have to respond, you really don't as you're not saying anything. Chill wingnut, chill.

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.
Killed 50 people with it....THAT is some assault weapon

That weapon didn't kill 50 people by itself, now did it?

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.

France has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. How did that workout for them?

By the way, wingnuts. I own a handgun, just a simple Glock 9mm. I'm not against the ownership of guns and even if I were, it's a protected right under the 2nd.

But you have spent the majority of this thread agreeing with nat on banning assault weapons. So, it seems to me you only agree in part with the 2nd Amendment.

I think it's worth a conversation, sure.

Killed 50 people with it....THAT is some assault weapon

That weapon didn't kill 50 people by itself, now did it?

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.

France has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. How did that workout for them?

Are you talking about one night or their entire history?

Am I saying we should have the same gun laws as France?

Are you sure you aren't really the kid in your avatar?

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

OP: "Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make"

I made the wrong choice......I read this ridiculous thread.

The issues are many and do not include the sale of assault weapons to maniacs.

I've thought about buying an AR-15 for the last couple of years, they look like fun and I can certainly understand why they and guns in general are popular.

However, in this debate about what should be legal or how we decide who should even own a gun, at least recognize that some guns do more damage to others. Last night/this morning a horrible new record for our country was achieved and the AR15 is the tool used to achieve it. That is fact, that is life.

I think the FBI needs to do a better job of vetting those that have had interactions with terrorism, regardless of it's origins, that's just common sense. We also need to be realistic about the guns chosen, used and how they attained them. That is also common sense. Chill out wingnuts.
AN ar15 is just a sporting rifle, just like any other...
I think people that are against the owning of ARs are racist...
It's by far my best seller of any sporting rifle, and you don't see any South Dakotans and being killed by any ARs, or any other sporting rifle for that matter... At $500 a pop - a great investment...
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Booo! That didn't even address the point. In the age of Trump... Zingers reign supreme.

I've thought about buying an AR-15 for the last couple of years, they look like fun and I can certainly understand why they and guns in general are popular.

However, in this debate about what should be legal or how we decide who should even own a gun, at least recognize that some guns do more damage to others. Last night/this morning a horrible new record for our country was achieved and the AR15 is the tool used to achieve it. That is fact, that is life.

I think the FBI needs to do a better job of vetting those that have had interactions with terrorism, regardless of it's origins, that's just common sense. We also need to be realistic about the guns chosen, used and how they attained them. That is also common sense. Chill out wingnuts.
It's by far my best seller of any sporting rifle, and you don't see any South Dakotans and being killed by any ARs, or any other sporting rifle for that matter... At $500 a pop - a great investment...

Why are you bringing race into this?

I think it's worth a conversation, sure.

So, let me ask you this question:

You own a firearm, yet you think it's okay to tell people they can't buy an assault rifle for self defense as opposed to handgun. How do you explain your reasoning?

Kinda hard to conceal one walking around, assuming you happen to luck out and stumble across a slaughter. That's not why I own mine.
Kind of gives you a hint as their purpose, no?
No. I'm not expecting that kind of trouble, but I am prepared for it.

That's an interesting way of saying nothing at all but pretending you are.
I didn't pretend anything, you are too stupid to grasp simple concepts.

Not really, you're talking about some vague generalities about how you're 'prepared'. Not doing much for the debate.
I said it was why I owned my AR, just in case I may need to defend against something on a larger than average scale and you can't understand the point. The fog between your ears only can come up with a vague picture.

Why are you bringing race into this?
Is that the reason they are misunderstood... Because they are "black"??

There are also the victims when Nidal Hassan went berzerk at Fort Hood. Nobody was armed because they weren't allowed to be armed.

Trump will end that nonsense.

What rule?

It's been a rule for a long long time. At least back to the early 70s when I was in. You don't know jack shit but are highly opinionated.

hey asswipe......

3,750,000 AR-15s are owned by law abiding Americans and are used for self defense, competition, hunting, and collecting...

1 was used illegally to commit an illegal act/acts of murder......

France has 0 AR-15s in their country....they have 0 fully automatic rifles for law abiding citizens..they don't sell them in stores, they can't buy them they can't own them....they are completely illegal and banned......

French terrorists on your magical government terrorist watch lists got fully automatic AK-47 rifles in a country where they are completely illegal and used them to murder 140 people and wound hundreds of others.....

3,750,000 in America....one used illegally

0 in France and they are one of the most popular guns for criminals and terrorists.......

Guns aren't the problem....islamic terrorism is....

My choice....Freedom and civil rights you authoritarian hack......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back