Right wingers unrequited "love" of guns...lots of guns...

Liberals claim that gun bans will save lives. Previous bans in Chicago and DC prove liberal claims were wrong.

This will ALWAYS be the case with interstate travel without restriction....Talk to Trump about building a beautiful wall surrounding Chicago and DC.

This will ALWAYS be the case with interstate travel without restriction

Da, we must restrict interstate travel to make gun bans work, eh comrade?

Perhaps the most controversial topic on these forums, is this love of guns by right wingers who must be walking around perpetually scared....or just compensating for you know what.

No other nation on earth that is not currently involved in an all-out civil war, experiences the gun violence and carnage as does the U.S.......and ANY attempt to curb the sale of more guns is met by vociferous and incessant whining by the gun slingers.....Never mind that somewhat cooler heads within the RNC have banned guns from their upcoming convention, using the somewhat lame excuse that the secret service (a part of the federal government that they so much hate) does not allow them to come to the convention armed to the teeth.

Follow their "logic" for a moment. Most of them repeatedly state that having MORE guns actually equals LESS killings or gun injuries.......That kind of reasoning is the equivalent to stating that having MORE cars on the highways equals LESS car accidents.......A cognitive failure worthy of a rather "slow" 7 year old.

I love the constant use of penis references.

Tell me again how Trump is the demagogue who is appealing to peoples emotions.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

The left wants to control citizenry but cannot have total control until the citizenry is armed, therefore that demonize armed citizens in order to disarming them. That's all there is to it.

"Brilliant" synopsis.....but you can come up from under your bed now....the left is NOT really coming after you.

This will ALWAYS be the case with interstate travel without restriction

Da, we must restrict interstate travel to make gun bans work, eh comrade?

Inane "conclusion"....I am addressing the very fact that tons of guns make it up to NYC from someone's car trunk who was just in Virginia.

Stupid retort....as expected from a nitwit......The only reference to Trump is the clown's rhetoric in advocating that teachers should be armed to "prevent" another Sandy Hook massacre.

How about you left wingers not worry about my guns? As long as no one tries to break into my home threaten me or my family they have nothing to fear about my gun no matter what their race, gender, or political affiliation.

I'm a left winger,and I'm not the least bit concerned about your guns if that is the way you use them. Unfortunately, lots of gun nuts want to prance around in public armed to the teeth 24/7. You can't tell me that somebody with a Rambo attitude, just hoping for a chance to shoot somebody, and carrying their own personal armory isn't endangering the public.
The ones who want that are a small minority of gun owners and open carry is something I don't support I don't speak for all gun owners but I suspect most feel the same about open carry.

I agree. The majority of Americans are in favor of reasonable gun control. Unfortunately, the NRA, who was once focused on gun safety, abandoned their reasonable goals and became nothing more than the sales wing for gun manufacturers. They push fear of a race war, or a civil war, or the fear of gun confiscation, or any number of other things that aren't going to happen as reason to end all restrictions on guns. The NRA bought our politicians.

"Right wingers unrequited "love" of guns...lots of guns"
Typical moronic title. The Constitution should be dear to all U.S. citizens regardless of right or left leaning. The left wants to control citizenry but cannot have total control until the citizenry is armed, therefore that demonize armed citizens in order to disarming them. That's all there is to it.

So you are expecting an armed revolution? That's nuts.

Stupid retort....as expected from a nitwit......The only reference to Trump is the clown's rhetoric in advocating that teachers should be armed to "prevent" another Sandy Hook massacre.

YOur words from the OP, liar.

"or just compensating for you know what."

That's r-e-e-e-e-e-e-ally intellectual and deep of you there.

Good think you aren't appealing to emotions, like a demagogue.

Oh, wait, you completely were.

How about you left wingers not worry about my guns? As long as no one tries to break into my home threaten me or my family they have nothing to fear about my gun no matter what their race, gender, or political affiliation.

I'm a left winger,and I'm not the least bit concerned about your guns if that is the way you use them. Unfortunately, lots of gun nuts want to prance around in public armed to the teeth 24/7. You can't tell me that somebody with a Rambo attitude, just hoping for a chance to shoot somebody, and carrying their own personal armory isn't endangering the public.
The ones who want that are a small minority of gun owners and open carry is something I don't support I don't speak for all gun owners but I suspect most feel the same about open carry.

I agree. The majority of Americans are in favor of reasonable gun control. Unfortunately, the NRA, who was once focused on gun safety, abandoned their reasonable goals and became nothing more than the sales wing for gun manufacturers. They push fear of a race war, or a civil war, or the fear of gun confiscation, or any number of other things that aren't going to happen as reason to end all restrictions on guns. The NRA bought our politicians.

Some of us are already dealing with "reasonable" gun control. If what NYC is doing to me is considered "reasonable", then no wonder gun rights people don't trust gun controllers as far as they can throw them.

Work on getting me MY rights back, then we can talk about other regulations.

The left wants to control citizenry but cannot have total control until the citizenry is armed, therefore that demonize armed citizens in order to disarming them. That's all there is to it.

"Brilliant" synopsis.....but you can come up from under your bed now....the left is NOT really coming after you.
What makes you think I am under a bed? Your childish approach says everything about your state of mind. The respect and reverence of the founding documents are alien to you and as I gather from your previous posts throughout a span of time I suspect you are alien to the U.S. anyway, so I do not understand your concern.

I want to be able to buy a gun in NYC without spending $1000 and waiting 3-6 months. Until that situation is rectified, No new laws, no new restrictions, not one step back.

So you oppose all reasonable gun control, throughout the country, that will save lives, because you don't like the laws in one city in the country. Typical right wing logic.

Some of us are already dealing with "reasonable" gun control. If what NYC is doing to me is considered "reasonable", then no wonder gun rights people don't trust gun controllers as far as they can throw them.

Again,you want to hold off on all reasonable restrictions because you are pouting over local laws that you don't like in one town.

I want to be able to buy a gun in NYC without spending $1000 and waiting 3-6 months. Until that situation is rectified, No new laws, no new restrictions, not one step back.

So you oppose all reasonable gun control, throughout the country, that will save lives, because you don't like the laws in one city in the country. Typical right wing logic.

Considering most of what progressives propose won't save any lives, opposing them is easy.

Again,you want to hold off on all reasonable restrictions because you are pouting over local laws that you don't like in one town.

No, its because the law in question is the end game for must gun control idiots.

YOur words from the OP, liar.

"or just compensating for you know what."

That's r-e-e-e-e-e-e-ally intellectual and deep of you there.

Good think you aren't appealing to emotions, like a demagogue.

Oh, wait, you completely were.

If you think you need to be armed all the time, then obviously your controlling emotion is fear. Sorry, but I don't think living with that much fear is healthy.

Considering most of what progressives propose won't save any lives, opposing them is easy.

Are you saying that no reasonable gun restrictions will save lives?

Define a "reasonable" restriction.

No, its because the law in question is the end game for must gun control idiots.

And who told you that? Obviously you are pouting because of laws in one town, so you don't think those same laws would have been enacted by now in other towns if that was the ultimate goal?

Define a "reasonable" restriction.

Why? We've had this conversation before, and you made it clear that you consider no restriction reasonable.

And who told you that? Obviously you are pouting because of laws in one town, so you don't think those same laws would have been enacted by now in other towns if that was the ultimate goal?

It's obvious to anyone who doesn't wear the progressive blinders over their eyes.

NYC wants to ban guns, they went de facto instead of de jure, but the end result is the same.

Not. One. Step. back.

Forum List

Back