Right-Wingers: What's different about Syria?

I LOATHE Obama for putting US in this position.

well, THAT is a different issue.

Of course, the President of the United States SHOULD know that he can not put himself in a position when a paranoid self-absorbed midget would be so cornered that he will NEED to put the threat of WWIII into a close visibility.

And the President of the United States would never do that.
The President.
Not a failure we have now.

Difficult, isn't it? I LOATHE Obama more than I ever have for putting US in this position...just so he can play politics to save his own ass.

I'm starting to get really steamed. Pardon my french because I am about to lose it on liars.

Don't.

For Putin it is MUCH MORE important than for Obama.

It is his lifeline - if Gasprom loses the monopoly over the natural gas in Eirope - Russia is done. Meaning he, himself and his jerks who rip off the profits and expand their bank accounts.
So for Putin it is all or nothing.

I am a bit surprised that people here expressed "support" for that scumbag.

As much as I despise obama, but, believe me, you don't want to side on this with that stalinist midget.

This standoff, if it goes to standoff might come close to carribean missile crisis - but I am not sure if obama has the balls ( or the drugs in the system) as Kennedy had.

But if it comes that close I will stand with this president, no matter how much I dislike him.

Because you don't even imagine what the other side can mean. Not even close.

Then I stand on the other side of you.

Putin is right. You as America have no right whatsoever to bomb the shit out of Syria.

None. I can cock lock and ready to rock up here. If you want to become not only world police but world enforcer we must rebel against you.

America then must become the enemy. I never ever thought I would say this but if you think that you will just blindly follow this maniac, make ready.

Of course, the President of the United States SHOULD know that he can not put himself in a position when a paranoid self-absorbed midget would be so cornered that he will NEED to put the threat of WWIII into a close visibility.

The President.
Obama is making this ALL about himself...He puts down a red line...does nothing for over a year...and WHY NOW such import as Obama's numbers dwindle?

Obama puts US in a bad light. He has done GRAVE DAMAGE to this Republic, and our credibility. And it is intentional. He Makes Despots as Putin look good...

WTF?

I'm starting to get really steamed. Pardon my french because I am about to lose it on liars.

Don't.

It is his lifeline - if Gasprom loses the monopoly over the natural gas in Eirope - Russia is done. Meaning he, himself and his jerks who rip off the profits and expand their bank accounts.

As much as I despise obama, but, believe me, you don't want to side on this with that stalinist midget.

This standoff, if it goes to standoff might come close to carribean missile crisis - but I am not sure if obama has the balls ( or the drugs in the system) as Kennedy had.

But if it comes that close I will stand with this president, no matter how much I dislike him.

Putin is right. You as America have no right whatsoever to bomb the shit out of Syria.

None. I can cock lock and ready to rock up here. If you want to become not only world police but world enforcer we must rebel against you.

America then must become the enemy. I never ever thought I would say this but if you think that you will just blindly follow this maniac, make ready.

Putin is NOT RIGHT. there is no right-wrong issues here, only INTERESTS.

he is cornered.

And that is DANGEROUS.

The President of a superpower as USA is should have known THAT.

You can't do these types of threats over something you do not even have INTEREST on and threaten the very existence of the other superpower-wanna-be paranoid stalinist egomaniac with a joystick with the nukes.

I do not know if I buy this one (even in small part), but wouldn't it be kind of ironic if it turned out that Obumbler's support of striking at Assad was based on -- wait for it --

oil? Well, oil and global-sized geopolitics:

-- excerpted from: The Truth Behind the War in Syria: The Qatari Natural Gas Pipeline ? Obama?s War for Oil | sharia unveiled

^ worth a read.

Not the first time I heard this explanation, though
:eusa_eh:

My skepticism is based on many factors, one of which is that the article I cited contains several internal hyperlinks, and one of those is to some shit by Alex Jones. I wouldn't trust anything said by Alex Jones and his "InfoWars" without complete independent verification. On a bright sunny, cloudless day at high noon, that shit bird could say "the sky is bright today," and I'd want an official meteorological report to verify the claim.
That explains alot.
When I saw it, it was just a statement without a link so chances are that's where the poster got it.
I get his e-mails.
Today's was some bullshit, "Graham warns SC of pending black ops nuclear attack if we bomb Syria"
:cuckoo:

The President.
Obama is making this ALL about himself...He puts down a red line...does nothing for over a year...and WHY NOW such import as Obama's numbers dwindle?

Obama puts US in a bad light. He has done GRAVE DAMAGE to this Republic, and our credibility. And it is intentional. He Makes Despots as Putin look good...

WTF?

he does not make Putin look good if you look a bit deeper than the shallow impression.

Obama is all to be blamed for this crisis in development - he is too stupid for being a president.
He does not have smart and knowledgeable advisers and this whole administration is so moronic that it is unimaginable.

We all can just pray that the Congress votes NAY and this moron backpedals through the door which they will open to him.

Yes, it is a HUGE embarrassment.

But it is still better than a possibility of very grave war.

Now, to tell the truth, I don't think the midget has the balls to proceed, neither he actually has the means.
But, unlike Khrushchev, who was absolutely SANE and did not have personal complexes, this one ( Putin) is dangerous because he is psychotic.
Therefore he is unpredictable.

and that is what obama has to be blamed for - for his amateurish, stupid, pompous way of ruling this country and bringing it to the brink of WWIII.

Don't.

Putin is NOT RIGHT. there is no right-wrong issues here, only INTERESTS.

he is cornered.

And that is DANGEROUS.

The President of a superpower as USA is should have known THAT.

You can't do these types of threats over something you do not even have INTEREST on and threaten the very existence of the other superpower-wanna-be paranoid stalinist egomaniac with a joystick with the nukes.
Obama too, is cornered...WHAT do we have here? Kennedy and Kruschev part deux?

The President.

WTF?

he does not make Putin look good if you look a bit deeper than the shallow impression.

Obama is all to be blamed for this crisis in development - he is too stupid for being a president.
He does not have smart and knowledgeable advisers and this whole administration is so moronic that it is unimaginable.

We all can just pray that the Congress votes NAY and this moron backpedals through the door which they will open to him.

Now, to tell the truth, I don't think the midget has the balls to proceed, neither he actually has the means.
But, unlike Khrushchev, who was absolutely SANE and did not have personal complexes, this one ( Putin) is dangerous because he is psychotic.

and that is what obama has to be blamed for - for his amateurish, stupid, pompous way of ruling this country and bringing it to the brink of WWIII.

OK We have a Psychotic Russian President, And a Petulant US President...

WHO Blinks first?

WTF?

WHO Blinks first?

lets just pray that the Congress votes NAY and our amateur still has some common sense left

WHO Blinks first?

lets just pray that the Congress votes NAY and our amateur still has some common sense left
If they are worth what they are paid? NAY...and tell Obama to back down...even if WE are embarrassed...but then, the embarrassment has been going on since Obama's World Apology tour abroad in 2009...Doesn't change my feeling...Obama needs to GO before his term is UP.

He really needs to be impeached...and with Reid in the Senate? NOT gonna happen.

obama is NOT cornered. he actually does not have a big interest here and can backpedal any time.
yep, he would be a laughing stock all over the world ( and we can all hate him for that) but as I've said - it is still better, than the possibility of a serious war.

well, if we go that far we will have a reverse types in Kennedy-Khrushchev duo the sane part was Khrushchev, in this one, Obama is.

If they are worth what they are paid? NAY...and tell Obama to back down...even if WE are embarrassed...but then, the embarrassment has been going on since Obama's World Apology tour abroad in 2009...Doesn't change my feeling...Obama needs to GO before his term is UP.

He really needs to be impeached...and with Reid in the Senate? NOT gonna happen.

no disagreement here

obama is NOT cornered. he actually does not have a big interest here and can backpedal any time.
yep, he would be a laughing stock all over the world ( and we can all hate him for that) but as I've said - it is still better, than the possibility of a serious war.

well, if we go that far we will have a reverse types in Kennedy-Khrushchev duo the sane part was Khrushchev, in this one, Obama is.
And that's the point, isn't it? Avoiding torching the planet...Giving the Jhihadists what they wish...

Sensible...But I think Obama will STILL act no matter what...and IF he does? What then?

And WHY does Obama wait until Tuesday? WHY NOT right damned NOW if this is so Damned urgent? Waiting for Kerry to return from peddling Lies in the EU?

He wants his edited up video to reach saturation. He's hoping stupid people will make a connection between the video and Syria and think the video is of the recent chemical attack. It is really edited clips of old attacks mostly by Saddam Hussein.

And that's the point, isn't it? Avoiding torching the planet...Giving the Jhihadists what they wish...

Sensible...But I think Obama will STILL act no matter what...and IF he does? What then?

I don't know.

If he has a standoff and has the balls he can still win, but this is not going to be as a chess play like it was over the missiles.
It's a war going on already.

because conservative are smarter than libtards( who are a partisan brainwashed crowd) and learn from previous mistakes?

And where do I find the thread where all the conservative Iraq war supporters around here admit that Iraq was a mistake and admit they were wrong to support it?

In fact, they can post that here, now.

We'll be able to tell by how many make that admission whether or not you're full of shit.

It wasn't Iraq which was a mistake per se. It was the way the war was conducted at first, there, which was a total mistake - it's a war, not a party. A war is about winning, not about wishy-washing the goals.

But the largest mistake a notion that we can find "good guys through that crowd and then help them build a democratic society.

And obama made MORE mistakes regarding this and keeps making them - it is already the THIRD time he wants to support the Al Qaeda or their close allies.

He did not support Iranian secular revolution - exactly because it was SECULAR.

So, enough.

lol first this:

"because conservative are smarter than libtards( who are a partisan brainwashed crowd) and learn from previous mistakes..."

followed by this:

"It wasn't Iraq which was a mistake per se..."

You people try too hard.

Look? I don't trust Obama to respect the wishes of the People, The Congress, The Constitution...he's demonstrated he has no regard for ANY of it, and has violated it on more than one occasion...

HE has to be watched closely...and If the Congress says NO? He Acts anyway? HE needs to be arrested.

I don't know.

If he has a standoff and has the balls he can still win, but this is not going to be as a chess play like it was over the missiles.
It's a war going on already.

And a WAR we need to steer clear of...Obama's ego I fear won't allow...

Look? I don't trust Obama to respect the wishes of the People, The Congress, The Constitution...he's demonstrated he has no regard for ANY of it, and has violated it on more than one occasion...

HE has to be watched closely...and If the Congress says NO? He Acts anyway? HE needs to be arrested.

It does not look that many people who SHOULD are actually approaching this issue with the seriousness it deserves.
On both sides of the aisle.

Or they did not expect putin to actually get engaged.

Which they SHOULD have known - what the heck is their spying system good for? they don't know that the pipe is a feeding tube for the bank accounts of all the Russian "elite"?
They really thought that it would be allowed to be threatened? :rolleyes:

these people are just dumb - if they think anything changed - money is always the main reason for the wars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back