Right wingers: You're losing badly, its snowballing, and gaining momentum

The fact that you had to make a thread such as this one tells me the liberals are worried. Thanks for the encouragement. - Jeremiah

It's called "gloating" son.

That you define gloating as "worried" means you may have a legal case against the public schools you attended.

:clap2:

Exactly right. Im gloating. Not at Democrat victory. Im not a Democrat or liberal. I, like many, just became outraged at the behavior of the Republican Party from 2009-today, we warned them to knock that radicalism shit off, and they just kept doing it until the pushed us all away.

So yeah, Im gloating and talking shit to those fucking idiots who hijacked the party I once belonged to.

sounds like you want the GOP to be democrat lite. Returning to the constitution, small government and individual freedom is where the GOP is going. I do agree that they got off track in the last few years, but the new breed of republicans is coming on strong.

Right wingers: What is your answer to combat the political momentum you are facing? Demographics are going against you...
etc., etc.

Is the right wing about to become nothing more than a fringe alternative lifestyle?

Yes.

The primary qualifications for being a nutball today are limited intellect combined with stunted emotions.

Ah, yes!!

The CPAC ALUMNI!!!!!!

cpac2013.jpg

:thewave:

:woohoo:

I'm fairly new here but I have seen several of your posts so I'm curious. Have you ever bothered to try to make an intelligent comment or do you just come here to practice drawing cartoons?

The fact that you had to make a thread such as this one tells me the liberals are worried. Thanks for the encouragement. - Jeremiah

That you define gloating as "worried" means you may have a legal case against the public schools you attended.

Exactly right. Im gloating. Not at Democrat victory. Im not a Democrat or liberal. I, like many, just became outraged at the behavior of the Republican Party from 2009-today, we warned them to knock that radicalism shit off, and they just kept doing it until the pushed us all away.

So yeah, Im gloating and talking shit to those fucking idiots who hijacked the party I once belonged to.

Just what is this Radicalism shit that the Republican party is guilty of from 2009-now? And I'm sure a former loyal member of the party and not a Liberal or Democrat will be able to provide a specific response and not just some Democrat talking point or platitude.

Not a single response to the fact that Dems lost 4 million votes this last election and Reps gained 2% on Dems from 2008.

Yet the trolls keep trolling.

When liberals like Bill Maher say "just a minute here. When is enough enough?" Democrats are in trouble. When the biggest blockbuster on television is a no star The Bible on the History channel liberals are far from winning.

What it really represents is that liberals know that the nation is slipping away from their grasp and getting very noisy overcompensating.

From what I understand, Republicans still don't think their is anything wrong with their product. They seem to think that they just need a new sales pitch. AMC used to think the same way, even after producing the Gremlin and the Pacer.

It is best for everyone to just let them keep thinking that way.

Because nothing is wrong with the product. The fact that our nation is screwed up now and our policies have been ignored for decades by progressives in both parties is it evidence that we need to go back to fiscal sanity, small government, and more liberty.

The problem is society has become so corrupt that the answers aren't obvious anyore. That's why you have people such as yourself and Maher voting against their interests.

Just what is this Radicalism shit that the Republican party is guilty of from 2009-now? And I'm sure a former loyal member of the party and not a Liberal or Democrat will be able to provide a specific response and not just some Democrat talking point or platitude.

thats what I like to know also. 2010 happen because we didnt want obozo care/tax shoved down our throats and the left thinks radicals took over.

Yep, the dems have proven that marketing can get the least qualified person in American history elected to the highest office, twice. Truth is no longer a factor, lies, deceit and marketing is all it takes to convince gullible people to vote for an individual. What does that say about the country?

The fact that image plays such a significant role is a symptom of a much larger cultural problem.

But, either way, the GOP has to play the hand it's dealt.

You'll get no argument from me, it's time for the GOP to start playing the same game as the dems. They have tried to be the nice guys and stay clean in a mud fight, that will get ya beat every time.

"stay clean in a mud fight"???

fn_spit.gif

Yep, the dems have proven that marketing can get the least qualified person in American history elected to the highest office, twice. Truth is no longer a factor, lies, deceit and marketing is all it takes to convince gullible people to vote for an individual. What does that say about the country?

lol, here you are big guy. Complete context you asked for, here it is. Again, ill ask, are you referring to Lee Atwater. Sure seems like it if you mean what you say.

I have no idea who Lee Atwater is.

You're either lying, really young or just plain ignorant.

I go with the first option, personally.

The fact that image plays such a significant role is a symptom of a much larger cultural problem.

:eusa_shhh:Well little one...its not the GOP that dealt this one...it was the Libs. And now they have realize the hand they have...is nothing more than a bluff. Its best if you come to your senses and fold.

What exactly do we "have", sir?

:eusa_shhh:Well little one...its not the GOP that dealt this one...it was the Libs. And now they have realize the hand they have...is nothing more than a bluff. Its best if you come to your senses and fold.

What exactly do we "have", sir?
A white house full of jokers.

Not a single response to the fact that Dems lost 4 million votes this last election and Reps gained 2% on Dems from 2008.

Yet the trolls keep trolling.

:eusa_eh:

Maybe it is because it did not matter?

Here's the title of the thread "Right wingers: You're losing badly, its snowballing, and gaining momentum"

How can you claim someone is "losing badly" when they are technically gaining ground on the only competition they have? Realistically Reps closed the gap by 2%, that means it's actually impossible to honestly make the claim that Republicans losses are "gaining momentum."

Think how wrong people were when they said back in 2010 that it was over for Democrats because of the massive losses they took.

So yeah, losing 4 million voters to the competition that gained 1 million is kinda a big deal when looking at a stupid trolling thread like this 1.

Forum List

Back