Rightist Trash Caught On Camera Accosting Woman Wearing Hijab

Holy shit! Let me know when they start shooting them and cutting their heads off....mkaaaay...

Because only that would be bad...but not what that deplorable scumbag did...right?

Fucking conservatard logic.

And of course bleeding heats are quick to jump in on the lady in the hijab's side without any knowledge of what she may have said or done before voices were raised. For all they know she may have been a shop lifter or just shit in the floor.
Given Islamic history of the past couple of decades wearing a hijab in public is about as provocative as wearing a Confederate flag T-shirt to a NAACP rally. Legal but stupid.

Disgusting deplorable scum. :mad-61:

-----------------

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – It was an unpleasant experience for Smith’s shoppers in Albuquerque Wednesday morning, particularly for a woman wearing a hijab, when another customer accosted her.

Barney Lopez was in the store at Coal and Yale when it happened around 9:30 a.m. He remembers walking in and passing the woman with the head scarf as she was checking out.

“I went down the aisle to go get sodas and then all of a sudden I hear somebody starting to yell at her,” he recalls, “And they’re saying things like ‘Get out of our country, you don’t belong here, you’re a terrorist!'”

At that point, Lopez says, practically everyone in the store stopped what they were doing and ran to the defense of the woman in hijab.

Lopez snapped a picture, albeit a bit shaky, of the person screaming at the woman in the hijab. The lady is wearing a hat and sunglasses. A Smith’s employee appears to stand in the way to keep her back.

“There was even another woman that like went over to the woman in the hijab and put her arm around her and gave her hug and held her while the Smith’s employees came,” he says.

Picture captures person accosting woman wearing hijab at Smith’s (Watch Here)

how this is news is beyond me with all the verbal assaults going on against trump supporters

-----------------

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – It was an unpleasant experience for Smith’s shoppers in Albuquerque Wednesday morning, particularly for a woman wearing a hijab, when another customer accosted her.

Barney Lopez was in the store at Coal and Yale when it happened around 9:30 a.m. He remembers walking in and passing the woman with the head scarf as she was checking out.

“I went down the aisle to go get sodas and then all of a sudden I hear somebody starting to yell at her,” he recalls, “And they’re saying things like ‘Get out of our country, you don’t belong here, you’re a terrorist!'”

At that point, Lopez says, practically everyone in the store stopped what they were doing and ran to the defense of the woman in hijab.

Lopez snapped a picture, albeit a bit shaky, of the person screaming at the woman in the hijab. The lady is wearing a hat and sunglasses. A Smith’s employee appears to stand in the way to keep her back.

“There was even another woman that like went over to the woman in the hijab and put her arm around her and gave her hug and held her while the Smith’s employees came,” he says.

Someone yelled at her? Wow, that is a heinous crime. That's worse than three black thugs beating a man and trying to steal his car after they accused him, without any evidence, of voting for Trump.

-----------------

how this is news is beyond me with all the verbal assaults going on against trump supporters
Not just verbal assaults, but also countless physical assaults.

I love how right wingers have two go to responses when things like this happened.

Response A: Bring up ISIS or Al Qaeda.
Response B: Bring up something thuggish a black person has done.

Basically they bring up shit that has nothing to do with the situation and deflect the situation instead of addressing it directly.

I love how right wingers have two go to responses when things like this happened.

Basically they bring up shit that has nothing to do with the situation and deflect the situation instead of addressing it directly.
Being a thug has nothing to do with the situation? I thought that is precisely what this thread is about. Of course, douche bags like you don't want to discuss who the real thugs are.

Last edited:

Or Response C: it was staged (even tho the store confirmed what happened)

Or Response C: it was staged (even tho the store confirmed what happened)
How would the store know whether it was staged?

Good show from the conservatards in this thread...lol, you guys only confirm that conservatism is a mental illness.

Nutjobs.

"iTz a cONsPirACYY!!!!!!!!"

"iTz fAke nEwZZ!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Where in that article does it identify the crazy person as a *rightist* as she is called in the thread title?

Psst...it doesn't.

Lefties always engage in exactly what they accuse us of. I think it's their idea of camouflage.

Where in that article does it identify the crazy person as a *rightist* as she is called in the thread title?

Psst...it doesn't.

Lefties always engage in exactly what they accuse us of. I think it's their idea of camouflage.

lol, who else would it be? I guess there is the remote possibility that it could be a precious libertoonian, but that doesn't seem likely. It can only be a conservative Trump voting pussy.

Good show from the conservatards in this thread...lol, you guys only confirm that conservatism is a mental illness.

Nutjobs.

"iTz a cONsPirACYY!!!!!!!!"

"iTz fAke nEwZZ!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I love it when progressives lambast a whole group of people for having a negative view about a whole group of people.

Psst...it doesn't.

lol, who else would it be? I guess there is the remote possibility that it could be a precious libertoonian, but that doesn't seem likely. It can only be a conservative Trump voting pussy.
Stop acting like an asshole and present us with facts!

Forum List

Back