Rightwing Textbooks teach slavery was immigration

I was in 7th grade 70-71 and 8th grade 71-72 in Texas and yes they taught about slavery the civil war and even about our treatment of Indians.

One history textbook exclusively refers to immigrants as “aliens”. Another blames the Black Lives Matter movement for strife between communities and police officers. A third discusses the prevalence of “black supremacist” organizations during the civil rights movement, calling Malcolm X the most prominent “black supremacist” of the era.

Republicans whine about critical race theory being taught in college, but I haven't heard any of them talking about this trash being taught in schools.
You mean the Democrat run slavery.

I just realized I'm a redneck​

In the literal sense because my neck is red
I was in 7th grade 70-71 and 8th grade 71-72 in Texas and yes they taught about slavery the civil war and even about our treatment of Indians.
Something about white supremacy, the Indians or Native Americans who are of the Caucasian race (as well as whites and Latinos) and like white nationalists also have a great deal of cultural or ethnic pride.

Native Alaskans, too, but they have slightly more Asian blood than strictly Caucasian, especially Eskimo tribes as opposed to Athabaskan.

Out of the more than 10 million slaves that were sent to the Americas, less than 400,000 ended up here.
The vast majority ended up in Brazil, but I never here blacks screaming about that fact.
95 percent of the blacks in America don't commit crimes but that doesn't stop people like you from blaming blacks for all the crime.

ALL RISE!

This mornings lesson:

How 400,000 African slaves turned into 4 million African American Slaves (3rd replay)

"During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier."

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

"In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure..

So you see, while some whites wat to excuse what happened with the only 400,000 were shipped here excuse, what they don't want do discuss is one of the first America industries- slave breeding to produce more slave to sell.

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016

Rashid Booker, Slave Breeding Farms of "Africans in North America", Slave Breeding Farms of "Africans in North America"

America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you, February 26, 2020, You are being redirected...

KKK Democrats separated people according to their race back then, and they’re doing it today.
You really need to quit telling that stale ass lie.

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed
Thats unfortunate but what difference does it make today?

the answer is it makes no difference at all

Thats unfortunate but what difference does it make today?

the answer is it makes no difference at all
Don't try that shit. A person commented about the 400,000 slaves that landed here. That doesn't make a difference now either yet you kept your racist mouth shut about that,

Do so now.

Last edited:
Don't try that shit. A person commented about the 400,000 slaves that landed here. That doesn't mke a difference now eith yet you kept your racist mouth shut about that,
Since you constantly assault whites over events dating back to 1619 they are going to respond

I am proud of being white, proud of my confederate ancestors, and proud to be an American

As long as you attack any of those I’m going to push back and so will most people

if you and Superbadbrutha, and guilt-ridden white libs such as Mac1958 were not looking for a fight over race you would not get one from me

Since you constantly assault whites over events dating back to 1619 they are going to respond

I am proud of being white, proud of my confederate ancestors, and proud to be an American

if you attack any of those I’m going to push back and so will most people

if you and Superbadbrutha, and guilt-ridden white libs such as Mac1958 were not looking for a fight over race you would not get one from me
I don't assault anyone. I read the shit you pricks say about us and return facts to shows that what you say is bs. The past impacts the ptesent. We live under a constitution mae in the past, so it gets oldreading this tired didge you racists use to avoid facing the truth of what's really gone on here. That's why now those like you want to teach our children lies so they can make the same mistakes we dud, like What we see in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan happens because right wing whitey thinks his government is perfect for everybody, therefore it must be installed around the world. That's because right wing whites teach themselves they he is perfect and anything that presents evidence right wing whites don't like, it get banned, cancelled or erased. That's called fascism, and what superbadbrutha is pointing out is indoctrinaion.

You mean the Democrat run slavery.
The Dems run the same old slavery as before the Civil War with all that affirmative action and feel-good hate crime legislation. It's all about the "rights" of chain-gang "employees" beholden to Democrat corporate America.
Exactly, these folks want kids to learn His-Story and not History.
Gee whiz. Now you've got an extreme feminist girlfriend telling "Her-Story." Are you patronizing the ladies appropriately at work or are you going to be arrested on a Democrat sexual harassment charge? Like the black man who whistled at the white girl across the street.

You're wearing a ball and chain around your ankle and yet you never cease to defend your Democrat masters.

Afghanistan happens because right wing whitey thinks his government is perfect
Rightwing “whitey?”

That word betrays your hate for white people

having white skin is not the key to successful government or life

but white values, culture and religion have made America the envy of the world

minorities who adopt those qualities do very well whenever they try

One history textbook exclusively refers to immigrants as “aliens”. Another blames the Black Lives Matter movement for strife between communities and police officers. A third discusses the prevalence of “black supremacist” organizations during the civil rights movement, calling Malcolm X the most prominent “black supremacist” of the era.

Republicans whine about critical race theory being taught in college, but I haven't heard any of them talking about this trash being taught in schools.

As I suspected - All the usual sources eh? :icon_rolleyes:

The Guardian reviewed dozens of textbooks produced by the Christian textbook publishers Abeka, Bob Jones University Press and Accelerated Christian Education, three of the most popular textbook sources used in private schools throughout the US. These textbooks describe slavery as “black immigration”, and say Nelson Mandela helped move South Africa to a system of “radical affirmative action”.

As long as you attack any of those I’m going to push back and so will most people

What are you pushing against, truth. You want teach the good and hide the bad, sorry it doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back