Rightwing Textbooks teach slavery was immigration

One history textbook exclusively refers to immigrants as “aliens”. Another blames the Black Lives Matter movement for strife between communities and police officers. A third discusses the prevalence of “black supremacist” organizations during the civil rights movement, calling Malcolm X the most prominent “black supremacist” of the era.

Republicans whine about critical race theory being taught in college, but I haven't heard any of them talking about this trash being taught in schools.
The quotes in the first paragraph are correct, especially the part about aliens. The law refers to immigrants as aliens. You people puck the dumbest shit to get upset about.

One history textbook exclusively refers to immigrants as “aliens”. Another blames the Black Lives Matter movement for strife between communities and police officers. A third discusses the prevalence of “black supremacist” organizations during the civil rights movement, calling Malcolm X the most prominent “black supremacist” of the era.

Republicans whine about critical race theory being taught in college, but I haven't heard any of them talking about this trash being taught in schools.
No mention of the schools or the text books that allegedly teach this misinformation in the article you linked.

I call BULLSHIT.

More Marxist propaganda to divide the people and enrage RACIST POS's like you.

There is a reason rightwingers are so dumb. What is worrisome is that textbooks like these will make them even dumber than they already are.

And you think you hit the African continent it's so dark.
absolutely-the-late-late-show-with-james-corden.gif

The quotes in the first paragraph are correct, especially the part about aliens. The law refers to immigrants as aliens. You people puck the dumbest shit to get upset about.
What about illegal immigrants or aliens from Mexico and South America who work as migrant farm laborers in the U.S.?

Are they not slaves, too?

There is a reason rightwingers are so dumb. What is worrisome is that textbooks like these will make them even dumber than they already are.
Can you list these test books that allegedly teach this misinformation?

And, you claim "right wingers" are dumb.

DUMBASS .....

All of those things are true. Whats the problem?

I am completely against mislabeling or improperly redefining something to advance your agenda - like calling slavery black immigration or calling illegal aliens undocumented immigrants.

Private schools bro lol. Not so fun is it LOL.

Tough to trust a news source that doesn't support what they are claiming. Which textbooks are we talking? Which schools are we talking? Not sure why you object to people being called aliens. When I was visiting Mexico, I was an alien.

How could you make such an uninspired, unfunny joke and think anyone would enjoy it?
I was showing word usage to the illiterates. If you look before you leap you will find the answers right before yous.

Wow, the OP even supplied a link (no doubt full of bullshit) to go with his lie. What‘s it like to constantly lie to try and convince others? Sucks to be you.
The link is in the UK where none of the claims are documented

it would have been simple to name one or two textbooks, the publisher, and some schools using the textbook

but even though the limey voyours failed to document any of their claims they still satisfied the low standards of Superbadbrutha and Mac1958

Forum List

Back