Rightwingers: who do you believe will actually become president?

I am not right winger....why do you leave it to them ?

And why do you follow your question with your little Billyturds (not being electable).

Why should they answer you ?

They don't take you seriously.

Reagan really didn't break from Carter until the last week.

If Perot had pulled out, Bush wins.

We are still an eternity away from the election.....
Because I believe that they are in denial about Hillary's chances. She's definitely slipped in the polls, but this one controversy she is involved in is not nearly enough to destroy her chances. None of the other republicans appeal to the left. NONE. They are all jokes. Walker was a dark horse at the beginning and now he's out. Bush, while intelligent and appealing to the left, will likely never be the nominee.

So why waste bandwidth, our time, and what few brain cells you have left...with this worthless question.

You've already made up your mind.

Thirteen months out and your crystal ball has the answer.

But, you've yet to convince me that reading your posts is really worth the time.
I'm always open to a convincing argument. They have just never came from you.

Argument for what, moron.

I've simply pointed out the stupidity and bias of your post.

What argument is there that says things can change over the course of the next thirteen months. Answer: there is no argument...it's a fact.

Especially given the number of independents that are growing on a daily basis. You don't know who will appeal to who when there is finally a head to head match up.

Bush vs. Clinton.....really looking forward to that if it happens.:9:
Okay focus will you? 13 months is a long time I agree, but you have to explain HOW a republican candidate in the race will eventually appeal to independents and the left.

No, I don't.

Clinton has lost part of the middle too. Tell me how she gets that back.

Like most races this is probably going to be who you hate less.

Forget who you like and focus on who you think will actually win in 2016. I gotta tell you that a democrat president is becoming more and more likely. NONE of these republican candidates appeal to independents and democrats.

Good question. I don't know, but it isn't looking good for the Democrats, that is for sure. Hillary won't be President, the country isn't stupid enough to put Bernie there, who else you got?
I'll agree Hillary is critical to the dems, but you must admit none of these repubs will appeal to the left. Jeb is your ONLY hope.

If it's Jeb, I'm throwing in the towel on this country. I don't think he will be our nominee.
Okay then who?

Trump..... we like him! :D

Forget who you like and focus on who you think will actually win in 2016. I gotta tell you that a democrat president is becoming more and more likely. NONE of these republican candidates appeal to independents and democrats.
I can't tell you who WILL win, but I can tell you the bitch won't.

I can't tell you who WILL win, but I can tell you the bitch won't.

she is done.

yep.

Good question. I don't know, but it isn't looking good for the Democrats, that is for sure. Hillary won't be President, the country isn't stupid enough to put Bernie there, who else you got?
I'll agree Hillary is critical to the dems, but you must admit none of these repubs will appeal to the left. Jeb is your ONLY hope.

If it's Jeb, I'm throwing in the towel on this country. I don't think he will be our nominee.
I still suspect Marco Rubio will be on the ticket

Okay then who?

I think Trump has peaked. All of the people who like him, like him now. As the rest of the GOP field thins out he will not gain any significant additional supporters from those who drop out. The survivors will pass and pull away from him.

Okay then who?

I'm sure you do, but he will get nowhere fast. You really have to come to realize this. Even if by some semi-miracle he ends up as the nominee, independents and dems will NEVER vote for him. To anyone but republicans, he is a joke.

Because I believe that they are in denial about Hillary's chances. She's definitely slipped in the polls, but this one controversy she is involved in is not nearly enough to destroy her chances. None of the other republicans appeal to the left. NONE. They are all jokes. Walker was a dark horse at the beginning and now he's out. Bush, while intelligent and appealing to the left, will likely never be the nominee.

So why waste bandwidth, our time, and what few brain cells you have left...with this worthless question.

But, you've yet to convince me that reading your posts is really worth the time.

What argument is there that says things can change over the course of the next thirteen months. Answer: there is no argument...it's a fact.

Especially given the number of independents that are growing on a daily basis. You don't know who will appeal to who when there is finally a head to head match up.

Okay focus will you? 13 months is a long time I agree, but you have to explain HOW a republican candidate in the race will eventually appeal to independents and the left.

No, I don't.

Nothing she has done has been deemed illegal by the State Department. That's why it will eventually not matter.

No, I don't.

Nothing she has done has been deemed illegal by the State Department. That's why it will eventually not matter.

You mean Obama's State Department?

Okay then who?

I'm sure you do, but he will get nowhere fast. You really have to come to realize this. Even if by some semi-miracle he ends up as the nominee, independents and dems will NEVER vote for him. To anyone but republicans,he is a joka e.

he is a joke?.....you say

better being a joke than a scum like your Barack Hussein.

my 2 cents

No, I don't.

There is no evidence Obama has anything to do with hindering the investigation.

Okay then who?

I'm sure you do, but he will get nowhere fast. You really have to come to realize this. Even if by some semi-miracle he ends up as the nominee, independents and dems will NEVER vote for him. To anyone but republicans,he is a joka e.

he is a joke?.....you say

better being a joke than a scum like your Barack Hussein.

my 2 cents
Umm okay but what you say about Obama is way besides the point isn't it?

I still suspect Marco Rubio will be on the ticket

well ..he is like.....too young??? too green?....too immature???

who knows..... I personally know don't feel assured? by him......he is only a baby :(

may be I'm wrong who knows.

And why do you follow your question with your little Billyturds (not being electable).

So several federal felonies aren't enough to deter the left from the hildabeast? I think that says more about the left than anything.

No, I don't.

There is no evidence Obama has anything to do with hindering the investigation.

'Call off your f- -king dogs!' Hillary rages to Obama

bern

he's the most left of all the candidates and appeals to the really fucking dumb.

the leftist media ability to lie will keep the gop out of the WH for a very long time.

hillary is probably going to be in legal trouble, so she's out
frankenstien is to much of an asstrump to make any real appeal

so that leaves the most unamerican candidate ever. On the bright side the damage he will do is going to be so vast and so quick that people will likely revolt. Americans are by no means as tolerant of tyranny as the rest of the world

Then why are you reading them?

If things continue like this.... and if he has good bodyguards.....Mr Trump.
LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who doesn't hesitate to cheat on whomever might be his current wife. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he does not have the credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain would respect. He's a loon and a clown.

LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he has no credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain should respect. He's a loon and a clown.

Peace to you.

LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he has no credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain should respect. He's a loon and a clown.

Peace to you.
Tell me, where are his 'family values'? As leader of the GOP, which he will be if president, shouldn't he have family and Chrisitan values? Where are those values?

Forum List

Back