Rightwingers: who do you believe will actually become president?

You are truly a dunce.
Maybe you should try thinking things through. I know it's a deficit with you cons, but it's necessary.
I, sir, unlike you, am capable of forming my own thoughts without the benefit of Mother Jones and Progressive Underground.

Try it sometime, OK?
The fact you assume what others are reading or watching and that they are incapable of thinking for themselves indicates you either cannot form your own thoughts by yourself or if you do, you cannot think logically because you are making sweeping generalizations about what other people do and think.

Try thinking for yourself and using logic with it.

You are truly a dunce.
Maybe you should try thinking things through. I know it's a deficit with you cons, but it's necessary.
I, sir, unlike you, am capable of forming my own thoughts without the benefit of Mother Jones and Progressive Underground.

Try it sometime, OK?
The fact you assume what others are reading or watching and that they are incapable of thinking for themselves indicates you either cannot form your own thoughts by yourself or if you do, you cannot think logically because you are making sweeping generalizations about what other people do and think.

Others have tried to help Esmeralda too. We have had long chats about her ditzyness, and just when we see a bit of progress, Hillary lies again and it's back to square one.

She finds it quite traumatic and doesn't take it well at all.

You are truly a dunce.

Try it sometime, OK?
Right you rely on Fox News AND then you form your own thoughts.
I actually watch more CNN than Fox. More proof you don't know shit.

You are truly a dunce.

Try it sometime, OK?

Get that spiel from Mother Jones or MSNBC?

You are truly a dunce.

Try it sometime, OK?

Get that spiel from Mother Jones or MSNBC?
LOL I don't live in the US. I have no access to either Mother Jones or MSNBC. Try again.

Don't assume, however, that I am not an American citizen and that I didn't spend most of my life in the US--born and raised.

America will vote for HRC before it votes for a hard right candidate. The Trump has begun to slump, and eventuall we he will dump. :lol:

Bush, Rubio, or Kasich can beat a Dem candidate.

Forum List

Back