Rightwingers: who do you believe will actually become president?

If things continue like this.... and if he has good bodyguards.....Mr Trump.
LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he has no credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain should respect. He's a loon and a clown.

Peace to you.
Tell me, where are his 'family values'? As leader of the GOP, which he will be if president, shouldn't he have family and Chrisitan values? Where are those values?

More Peace to you.

LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who doesn't hesitate to cheat on whomever might be his current wife. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he does not have the credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain would respect. He's a loon and a clown.

I guess you can't separate the man from a company, Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy, so no, he is not the guy that has gone bankrupt 4 times.

Argument for what, moron.

I've simply pointed out the stupidity and bias of your post.

What argument is there that says things can change over the course of the next thirteen months. Answer: there is no argument...it's a fact.

Especially given the number of independents that are growing on a daily basis. You don't know who will appeal to who when there is finally a head to head match up.

Bush vs. Clinton.....really looking forward to that if it happens.:9:
Okay focus will you? 13 months is a long time I agree, but you have to explain HOW a republican candidate in the race will eventually appeal to independents and the left.

No, I don't.

Clinton has lost part of the middle too. Tell me how she gets that back.

Like most races this is probably going to be who you hate less.
Nothing she has done has been deemed illegal by the State Department. That's why it will eventually not matter.

You mean Obama's State Department?
There is no evidence Obama has anything to do with hindering the investigation.

That's how you left wingers sleep at night. Screw logic, reason, evidence, and law, none of that is important if you don't get caught and if you do, conduct the investigation yourself.

Forget who you like and focus on who you think will actually win in 2016. I gotta tell you that a democrat president is becoming more and more likely. NONE of these republican candidates appeal to independents and democrats.

Good question. I don't know, but it isn't looking good for the Democrats, that is for sure. Hillary won't be President, the country isn't stupid enough to put Bernie there, who else you got?
Hey, how well did your prognostications turn out last Presidential election?

Doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm coming from the right

Other than wishful bashing of Hillary, I don't see anyone supporting a GOP candidate

Forget who you like and focus on who you think will actually win in 2016. I gotta tell you that a democrat president is becoming more and more likely. NONE of these republican candidates appeal to independents and democrats.

Good question. I don't know, but it isn't looking good for the Democrats, that is for sure. Hillary won't be President, the country isn't stupid enough to put Bernie there, who else you got?
Hey, how well did your prognostications turn out last Presidential election?

Exactly correct, thanks for asking. I've been right every single POTUS election since as a kid I predicted Johnson would win.

Doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm coming from the right

Other than wishful bashing of Hillary, I don't see anyone supporting a GOP candidate

There are still too many. For a brief shining moment during and after the last debate I was in support of Fiorina. But not any more. I'm still evaluating.

"Wishful" bashing of Hillary? You libs are so cute when you are panicked!

Last edited:
Where are all the Republicans for Bush?

He is going to be your candidate...better get used to him

LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he has no credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain should respect. He's a loon and a clown.

Peace to you.
Tell me, where are his 'family values'? As leader of the GOP, which he will be if president, shouldn't he have family and Chrisitan values? Where are those values?

More Peace to you.
Seriously. You can't answer the question? What about his family values? What about his Christian values? What about his distain for women?

Last edited:
LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who doesn't hesitate to cheat on whomever might be his current wife. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he does not have the credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain would respect. He's a loon and a clown.

I guess you can't separate the man from a company, Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy, so no, he is not the guy that has gone bankrupt 4 times.
So it's okay if he bankrupts the US economy because it isn't his personal bank account? Cool.

Where are all the Republicans for Bush?

He is going to be your candidate...better get used to him
12049282_10156736539150377_2158002114059704800_n.jpg

So it's okay if he bankrupts the US economy because it isn't his personal bank account? Cool.

You mean like adding 12 trillion to the national debt in 8 years? Oh wait, we've already got someone doing that now and congress is letting it get away with it.

You mean like adding 12 trillion to the national debt in 8 years? Oh wait, we've already got someone doing that now and congress is letting it get away with it.
Our economy is recovering better than the economies in Europe. Obama has not failed but suceeded in saving the American economy.

Anyway:
"The argument for Clinton in 2016 is that she is the candidate of the only major American political party not run by lunatics. There is only one choice for voters who want a president who accepts climate science and rejects voodoo economics, and whose domestic platform would not engineer the largest upward redistribution of resources in American history. Even if the relatively sober Jeb Bush wins the nomination, he will have to accommodate himself to his party's barking-mad consensus. She is non-crazy America’s choice by default. And it is not necessarily an exciting choice, but it is an easy one, and a proposition behind which she will probably command a majority." Why Hillary Clinton Is Probably Going to Win the 2016 Election

You lose. We win. Might as well get your drunk on now because it ain't gonna get any better. :D

Our economy is recovering better than the economies in Europe. Obama has not failed but suceeded in saving the American economy.

Anyway:
"The argument for Clinton in 2016 is that she is the candidate of the only major American political party not run by lunatics. There is only one choice for voters who want a president who accepts climate science and rejects voodoo economics, and whose domestic platform would not engineer the largest upward redistribution of resources in American history. Even if the relatively sober Jeb Bush wins the nomination, he will have to accommodate himself to his party's barking-mad consensus. She is non-crazy America’s choice by default. And it is not necessarily an exciting choice, but it is an easy one, and a proposition behind which she will probably command a majority." Why Hillary Clinton Is Probably Going to Win the 2016 Election

You lose. We win. Might as well get your drunk on now because it ain't gonna get any better. :D

Glad to see you support a multiple felon.

Forum List

Back