Rightwingers: who do you believe will actually become president?

Doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm coming from the right

Other than wishful bashing of Hillary, I don't see anyone supporting a GOP candidate

There are still too many. For a brief shining moment during and after the last debate I was in support of Fiorina. But not any more. I'm still evaluating.

"Wishful" bashing of Hillary? You libs are so cute when you are panicked!

PredFan,

I say it will be Hillary from Democrats...
Really she is the only one with a chance. Sanders is too left for America and Biden is not considered heavy weight enough.

From GOP I say it could be Rubio or Bush... Trump and Carson (Carson is flavour of the month and Trump doesn't want it) are fine for a while but the main stream GOP has to look at the match ups and see that gift wrapping the White House is not on.
Lets just say Rubio gets it... It is tight...

So its a Clinton v Rubio fight...

Clinton will campaign on Clinton II, bring back the good times...

They will also go for Rubio stance on Social Issues and going to war...

Rubio will campaign on being younger and fresher.

The dog fight will be over the economy and on that I think Clinton has it... Big proven track record...

Clinton in a tight one...

So why waste bandwidth, our time, and what few brain cells you have left...with this worthless question.

You've already made up your mind.

Thirteen months out and your crystal ball has the answer.

But, you've yet to convince me that reading your posts is really worth the time.
I'm always open to a convincing argument. They have just never came from you.

Argument for what, moron.

I've simply pointed out the stupidity and bias of your post.

What argument is there that says things can change over the course of the next thirteen months. Answer: there is no argument...it's a fact.

Especially given the number of independents that are growing on a daily basis. You don't know who will appeal to who when there is finally a head to head match up.

Bush vs. Clinton.....really looking forward to that if it happens.:9:
Okay focus will you? 13 months is a long time I agree, but you have to explain HOW a republican candidate in the race will eventually appeal to independents and the left.

No, I don't.

Clinton has lost part of the middle too. Tell me how she gets that back.

Like most races this is probably going to be who you hate less.
Nothing she has done has been deemed illegal by the State Department. That's why it will eventually not matter.
That's funny dude!
The State Department is not a law enforcement agency. They do not get to make that determination.

Other than wishful bashing of Hillary, I don't see anyone supporting a GOP candidate

There are still too many. For a brief shining moment during and after the last debate I was in support of Fiorina. But not any more. I'm still evaluating.

PredFan,

Really she is the only one with a chance. Sanders is too left for America and Biden is not considered heavy weight enough.

From GOP I say it could be Rubio or Bush... Trump and Carson (Carson is flavour of the month and Trump doesn't want it) are fine for a while but the main stream GOP has to look at the match ups and see that gift wrapping the White House is not on.

The dog fight will be over the economy and on that I think Clinton has it... Big proven track record...

It's possible. If there were any care for truth, or justice, if there were any respect for the law or intolerance of corruption, Hillary Clinton would be forced out of the race and possibly facing jail time.

If things continue like this.... and if he has good bodyguards.....Mr Trump.
LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he has no credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain should respect. He's a loon and a clown.

Peace to you.
Tell me, where are his 'family values'? As leader of the GOP, which he will be if president, shouldn't he have family and Chrisitan values? Where are those values?

More Peace to you.
Seriously. You can't answer the question? What about his family values? What about his Christian values? What about his distain for women?
You were fine with bill clinton....

LOL "Mr. Trump"? Seriously. You mean The Donald. The entertainer with a ludicrous hair comb over. The guy who has dumped one wife after another to marry a younger woman. The guy who has gone bankrupt four times. Yeah. He doesn't even rate the title 'Mr' as he has no credibility, significance or dignity to be someone anyone with half a brain should respect. He's a loon and a clown.

Peace to you.
Tell me, where are his 'family values'? As leader of the GOP, which he will be if president, shouldn't he have family and Chrisitan values? Where are those values?

More Peace to you.
Seriously. You can't answer the question? What about his family values? What about his Christian values? What about his distain for women?
I'm not a Republican, rightwing, fundamentalist Christian. I don't care if a politian has relationships outside of his marriage. European leaders and leaders in other countries do it. It has nothing to do with their job.

PredFan,

It's possible. If there were any care for truth, or justice, if there were any respect for the law or intolerance of corruption, Hillary Clinton would be forced out of the race and possibly facing jail time.

Predfan,

This is where you loose me... What charge?

And you can't charge her for something that plenty of people did before she got there. (The email one was done by Powell, Rice, Rove and loads of Bush Admin).

I think you get Clinton on breaking minor rules but nothing substantial.
Hillary Clinton's email: Did she follow all the rules?

Peace to you.

More Peace to you.
I'm not a Republican, rightwing, fundamentalist Christian. I don't care if a politian has relationships outside of his marriage. European leaders and leaders in other countries do it. It has nothing to do with their job.
Exactly. I have no problem with men having an affair or a divorce. I do, however, draw the line at rape and lying under oath.
So..... now your hatred for Trump and love of clinton...... Well, that says a lot about you, doesn't it?

Forget who you like and focus on who you think will actually win in 2016. I gotta tell you that a democrat president is becoming more and more likely. NONE of these republican candidates appeal to independents and democrats.
I have no idea. I am but one vote...and there are 150 million assholes out there.

Forget who you like and focus on who you think will actually win in 2016. I gotta tell you that a democrat president is becoming more and more likely. NONE of these republican candidates appeal to independents and democrats.

I am not right winger....why do you leave it to them ?

And why do you follow your question with your little Billyturds (not being electable).

Why should they answer you ?

They don't take you seriously.

Reagan really didn't break from Carter until the last week.

If Perot had pulled out, Bush wins.

We are still an eternity away from the election.....
Because I believe that they are in denial about Hillary's chances. She's definitely slipped in the polls, but this one controversy she is involved in is not nearly enough to destroy her chances. None of the other republicans appeal to the left. NONE. They are all jokes. Walker was a dark horse at the beginning and now he's out. Bush, while intelligent and appealing to the left, will likely never be the nominee.

The dems flagship hillary has aneurysm problems, corruption issues, email scandals etc...

If things continue like this.... and if he has good bodyguards.....Mr Trump.

Peace to you.

His values only have to be:

1. Cut spending......
2. Modify our tax structure.....
3. Pass no more federal laws than what are necessary.
4. Repeal as many federal laws as he can.

He would be our president....not our bishop.

I'm always open to a convincing argument. They have just never came from you.

What argument is there that says things can change over the course of the next thirteen months. Answer: there is no argument...it's a fact.

Especially given the number of independents that are growing on a daily basis. You don't know who will appeal to who when there is finally a head to head match up.

Okay focus will you? 13 months is a long time I agree, but you have to explain HOW a republican candidate in the race will eventually appeal to independents and the left.

No, I don't.

Nothing she has done has been deemed illegal by the State Department. That's why it will eventually not matter.
That's funny dude!
The State Department is not a law enforcement agency. They do not get to make that determination.
I meant to say the Justice Department.

No, I don't.

That's funny dude!
I'd bet you wrote what you intended, but that's beside the point.
You really think obama's Justice Department would prosecute the bitch unless it became so painfully obvious that there is no other way of maintaining credibility with Democrats?
You are so invested in HRC that it's pathetically comical.

No, I don't.

That's funny dude!
You really think obama's Justice Department would prosecute the bitch unless it became so painfully obvious that there is no other way of maintaining credibility with Democrats?
Lol what would Obama have to gain by covering up for Hillary? Seriously why would he take the risk? You people have no idea how to think do you? You just say shit that sounds like it makes sense to you but to anyone with adequate intelligence, it's nothing but noise.

No, I don't.

That's funny dude!
Lol what would Obama have to gain by covering up for Hillary? Seriously why would he take the risk? You people have no idea how to think do you? You just say shit that sounds like it makes sense to you but to anyone with adequate intelligence, it's nothing but noise.
He's a DEMOCRAT, you idiot. 90% of Dems stood behind bill, why would you think obama would abandon hillary?

That's funny dude!
He's a DEMOCRAT, you idiot. 90% of Dems stood behind bill, why would you think obama would abandon hillary?
Lol how did I know that's the bullshit you would say? Right, a second term president is going to protect Hillary and risk legal trouble for himself AND the Justice Department simply because she's a democrat. That's so fucking stupid.

Tell me genius, how could even convince the JD to do it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back