Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

It's not about his exercise of free speech, it's about the content of his exercise.
That's correct. I couldn't agree more.

And the more challenging the content, the more important it is that he can express it freely and without being intimidated.
but he's not guaranteed anything, like job offers or more money. you don't think this shit will end up hurting him in the long run? hahahahahahaahaha. Ask the olympians who gave the black power fist. see how they ended up. OOOPs..

It seems you're the one obsessed with alt-right politics. :oops-28:

hillary gave out the talking point and fake, like a good little lemming, jumped right on that bandwagon. Leftists live in group think world. They've been well trained, it's all they know.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
Colin says America isn't great and they get mad. Trump says it they want to make him president
dude, how ironic, just flip that and that's you all. Funny shit. wow.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

They're not hypocrites, they're racist....lets stop trying to candy coat this shit....this is a duck!! You got these Olympic white boys shaming this country, our flag, our constitution with their lies and shit and they get a pass with white people. You got Trump shaming this country with his ignorance and he's a fuckin hero....now trade their skin color with black....all hell would be breaking loose.....racism, pal is the name of this shit game and we all know it!!

Kaepernick currently has a $66 million guarenteed contract. OP only has a contract that he can remain living in mommy's basement as long as he leaves her alone and gets cookies and milk periodically, if he abides.

You tell me who the crazy one is..........:cuckoo:.

I think he's trying to get cut because he doesn't want to play in SF anymore .

He's turned into a back-up QB and is on the same level as Sanchez on into infinity. He wants out of football and will get his wish, cuz no one will pick him up.
Good, now he won't end up some brain dead millionaire like most of these players end up as...good call again, Collins....politics awaits you across the country!!

They're not hypocrites, they're racist....lets stop trying to candy coat this shit....this is a duck!! You got these Olympic white boys shaming this country, our flag, our constitution with their lies and shit and they get a pass with white people. You got Trump shaming this country with his ignorance and he's a fuckin hero....now trade their skin color with black....all hell would be breaking loose.....racism, pal is the name of this shit game and we all know it!!
did CK say america wasn't great or not? And if he did say that, do you agree with him?

Kaepernick currently has a $66 million guarenteed contract. OP only has a contract that he can remain living in mommy's basement as long as he leaves her alone and gets cookies and milk periodically, if he abides.

You tell me who the crazy one is..........:cuckoo:.

The crazy ones are the jackasses burning Kaep jerseys....but they'd never burn an Adrian Peterson jersey. Because beating a child into the hospital is SOOOO much better than not standing for the anthem.
Preach!! Only in America pal, only in racist white america!!

did CK say america wasn't great or not? And if he did say that, do you agree with him?
Michelle Obama said in a speech, that she was proud of her country for the very first time and you nuts went bat fuckin cra cra on her black ass.
Ali refuse to fight for this country and again, America went bat crazy on his black ass
I could name a few more, but here's the deal.....minorities in this country have a right to place claim of either greatness or failure on this country as they feel. Whites should glorify the flag, praise this country, worship, love it, do all the shit necessary to say thank you...thank you for making my white skin top dog in everything since the boat ride....sorry pal, us black folk, don't feel the same.

And just for the record, isn't Trump calling this country a non great country? Wheres the fuckin rage there?

Michelle Obama said in a speech, that she was proud of her country for the very first time and you nuts went bat fuckin cra cra on her black ass.
Ali refuse to fight for this country and again, America went bat crazy on his black ass
I could name a few more, but here's the deal.....minorities in this country have a right to place claim of either greatness or failure on this country as they feel. Whites should glorify the flag, praise this country, worship, love it, do all the shit necessary to say thank you...thank you for making my white skin top dog in everything since the boat ride....sorry pal, us black folk, don't feel the same.

And just for the record, isn't Trump calling this country a non great country? Wheres the fuckin rage there?
nice deflection. Glad you agree with Trump

Last edited:
It's not about his exercise of free speech, it's about the content of his exercise.

And the more challenging the content, the more important it is that he can express it freely and without being intimidated.

And again, if he was the QB on my team, I wouldn't want him representing my team and or city.
I have the right to express my feelings just as much as he has the right to express his.
In my post, I said the following: "Where I object is when the consequences take the form of punishment. I don't think someone should have to worry about losing their job or having their career destroyed or having some other kind of quantifiable harm come to them, simply because they expressed themselves."

Do you agree or disagree with me on that?
why does it matter, is it not a consequence of his action?

See, zoom, that rest of America is turning the alt right's tactics back on them, and you folks are crying.
They are where?

Starkey has no original thoughts alt right is the new talking point by lefties........no mention until hitlery brings it up....now they all do....mindless trash.
REACTIONARY!
Ah, I see the bucky trash is talking. There is nothing that he can add, because he can't really think. Just emotes.

The fact is the ck's team mates only care about winning, inside the lines, my alt right bubbas.

Starkey everyone knows you're a fraud......you just spout leftwing talking points and never backup any point you have.....the gig is up.....

And again, if he was the QB on my team, I wouldn't want him representing my team and or city.
I have the right to express my feelings just as much as he has the right to express his.
In my post, I said the following: "Where I object is when the consequences take the form of punishment. I don't think someone should have to worry about losing their job or having their career destroyed or having some other kind of quantifiable harm come to them, simply because they expressed themselves."

Do you agree or disagree with me on that?
why does it matter, is it not a consequence of his action?
I'm pretty sure I have a weird outlook on this. We pretty clearly have a race problem. All I want to do is fix the problem. I'm not trying to beat anybody or "win" a "debate". I'm just looking for any excuse for people to finally be motivated enough to stop screaming and sit down and talk. If it's because a football player sat down during the anthem, great, I don't care, but I'd thank him for being the impetus.

That goes for pretty much all our problems. Nothing is fixed until and unless people shelve their egos, stop worrying about "winning" and start talking with each other.

And yeah, I know, I'm nuts...

:laugh2:

Colin says America isn't great and they get mad. Trump says it they want to make him president

So true...liberals don't even try to make an honest arguement.....Trump doesn't say American is fundamentally flawed like the left does, he said it sucks NOW because of leftwing policies.....liberals do not understand nuance, just like they don't get logic, science, religion and any other subject deeper than a bumper sticker slogan.

See, zoom, that rest of America is turning the alt right's tactics back on them, and you folks are crying.
They are where?

Starkey has no original thoughts alt right is the new talking point by lefties........no mention until hitlery brings it up....now they all do....mindless trash.
REACTIONARY!

Where is rdean? He wouldn't detect the sarcasm and agree with your post hahah

Last night he was booed by tens of thousands of fans EVERY TIME he got under the center for the snap. Apparently it's not just usmb members that think he's a punk bitch.

They are where?

REACTIONARY!

Where is rdean? He wouldn't detect the sarcasm and agree with your post hahah
Fakey brings enough stupidity to the thread no need for more.

We don't get mad. We just want to know what decades Trump is referring to.

So true...liberals don't even try to make an honest arguement.....Trump doesn't say American is fundamentally flawed like the left does, he said it sucks NOW because of leftwing policies.....liberals do not understand nuance, just like they don't get logic, science, religion and any other subject deeper than a bumper sticker slogan.
We don't get science? Ok bra.

They are where?

REACTIONARY!
Ah, I see the bucky trash is talking. There is nothing that he can add, because he can't really think. Just emotes.

The fact is the ck's team mates only care about winning, inside the lines, my alt right bubbas.
Y

Starkey everyone knows you're a fraud......you just spout leftwing talking points and never backup any point you have.....the gig is up.....
You are cray cray Alt Right, so we all know that you are not to believed. Free speech is not a lw talking point, bro.

We don't get science? Ok bra.
Notice he states Liberals don't get logic, science, etc. yet Liberal states are always bailing their back water asses out of poverty and ignorance.
Liberals are more widely educated and Liberals aren't flaming racists...

Forum List

Back