Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

No, they're not the ones crying, the alt-Right aren't the ones trying to censor speech, the left is. You are just full of fail, aren't you?
Yep, you guys out on the Alt Right try to shut down free speech and all expression against your nonsense. That is what you are doing here.
You are a drama queen, Jake. #1- I don't consider myself 'alt-Right'. #2- How am I trying to shut down you and/or anybody else's freedom of speech? Here you are in this very thread saying whatever you want about myself and the alt-Right, so I'm not seeing how I or anyone else is trying to stifle the left's speech.
You are a confused Alt Right, sir. You know you would shut me down if you could. But you and your ilk will never have such power.

Has Jake posted without calling someone alt right today....apparently he just recently discovered term....neoconservative is now passe.......these guys are such lemmings it's hilarious.
Of course I have. I probably called you one. But if not today, you are ALT RIGHT.

The Klown Krew, which includes and JC, are a hoot.
and you can't stop. dude, you're Jones'ing.

Yep, you guys out on the Alt Right try to shut down free speech and all expression against your nonsense. That is what you are doing here.
You are a drama queen, Jake. #1- I don't consider myself 'alt-Right'. #2- How am I trying to shut down you and/or anybody else's freedom of speech? Here you are in this very thread saying whatever you want about myself and the alt-Right, so I'm not seeing how I or anyone else is trying to stifle the left's speech.
You are a confused Alt Right, sir. You know you would shut me down if you could. But you and your ilk will never have such power.

Has Jake posted without calling someone alt right today....apparently he just recently discovered term....neoconservative is now passe.......these guys are such lemmings it's hilarious.
Of course I have. I probably called you one. But if not today, you are ALT RIGHT.

You guys just can't stop getting up only to fall down again.

i can't stop laughing at you, so yeah, rolling on the floor right now..

OMG a post without the alt right, is this the real starkey, did your account get hacked???????

i can't stop laughing at you, so yeah, rolling on the floor right now..

He does provide hours of entertainment!!!!!

Some liberals are racist, yes, just not as many per capita as Alt Right.
Everyone is racist. It's natural and can be scientifically explained.

On a scale of 1-10 ten being worst, I'm a 3 and Republicans are usually higher
thanks for saying you're less racist as a republican. how do you get there though? What is it you are referencing for a republican?
10 Times Donald Trump Supporters Were Blatantly Racist

thanks for saying you're less racist as a republican. how do you get there though? What is it you are referencing for a republican?
Trump’s killed the GOP: He erased covert racism from the party’s platform — by being overtly racist

Note to the GOP: Donald Trump Is Not the Only Racist In Your Midst

The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP

Preview.jpg

10 Times Donald Trump Supporters Were Blatantly Racist
and?

Trump’s killed the GOP: He erased covert racism from the party’s platform — by being overtly racist

Note to the GOP: Donald Trump Is Not the Only Racist In Your Midst

The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP
so do me a favor, post the piece out of each one that is supposedly racist. I'll be waiting to comment. I'm not reading all of that and trying to interpret your racism.

bobo, just tell him he does not get just "once more".

Tell him from now on that you will point out each racist post of his.

well all of yours are, so I have no problem deciphering your nonsense.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
Colin says America isn't great and they get mad. Trump says it they want to make him president
dude, how ironic, just flip that and that's you all. Funny shit. wow.

So true...liberals don't even try to make an honest arguement.....Trump doesn't say American is fundamentally flawed like the left does, he said it sucks NOW because of leftwing policies.....liberals do not understand nuance, just like they don't get logic, science, religion and any other subject deeper than a bumper sticker slogan.
they're so stupid, they fall into their own message without knowing they do it. I laugh at these fks everyday in here. The entire OP is off base because it isn't true. The entire thread is a throw away as a result. again, cause they're too stupid to know this.

How is it NOT true ?

well all of yours are, so I have no problem deciphering your nonsense.
See, you simply blather. :lol:
so you'll understand. It works every time.
Now your blather is getting shrill.
and you're still answering.
To point out your inability to give up a bad deal and thus double down. You are getting shriller.

Forum List

Back