Zone1 RIP Mikhail Gorbachev.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Here.

Rest in Peace. Mikhail Sergeevich Gorbachev ended Communism. He gave Soviet Jews equal rights. He allowed more Jews to leave USSR.

Soviet anti-Semitism was much more mild and less overt then Jim Crow laws in USA. Mostly Jews were significantly restricted from university education and academic positions since 1968. My parents were admitted to university in 1965.

We did not live in USSR during his time as the President.

Last edited:
FINALLY someone that tells the TRUTH about Gorby.He was the one that ended communism in Russia,not Reagan.

there is a troll in the history section that trolls all the time there with all kinds of lies about Russia.

GOD Bless them both!

(I don't know why this is in race and racism....but whatever)

1661915469218.png

GOD Bless them both!

(I don't know why this is in race and racism....but whatever)

View attachment 689451
You have been taken in by the cia controlled narrative over the years on bastard raygun who is burning in hell now.he was a traiter,mass murdering warmonger who started wars fir the elite same as bush and Clinton.that was why he made former cia director bush his vp,he was his kind of man,evil and demonic.the rediculous reagan worshipping that goes on around here is way freaking out of control,reagan was fucking corrupt dating back to his days as a grade b actor,he worked fir the fbi giving data to j Edgar Hoover on actors that had alledged ties to communism but were not communists in the least.he totally ruined and destroyed careers of up and coming actors.

You obviously don’t know anything about the October surprise or the Iran contra affair as well. He ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time having more people in his administration being indicted than any other previous administration ever and got us into the biggest most worse debt than all previous presidents combined. Reagan fans that put him on a pedastal have obviously not done their homework.the guy started out as a Demonrat ,a fact trolls like political chic evades the fact she rags on the Dems all the time. :abgg2q.jpg:

I will get some laughing smileys and thumbs downs over this but that’s fine,these are all facts nobody has ever been able to disprove or refute.

Forum List

Back