Ripe off...

Report: 8 years of Obama vacations cost $85 million

"As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.

In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million – though that is likely to climb to $90 million after additional records are released..."

It's good to be the 'King'....

"As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.

In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million – though that is likely to climb to $90 million after additional records are released..."

Hey, Good Morning Easy!

Protecting Donald Trump costs New York City more than $1 million a day

You continue to prove you're a simple minded bigot and partisan hack. But prove me wrong, and give me the cost of protecting Trump Tower in Manhattan since his election as P-e? And how much protecting his properties around the world will cost the local and national taxpayer once he takes the oath of office?

You continue to prove you're a simple minded bigot and partisan hack.

So criticizing Obama's fiscal irresponsibility and frivolous extravagance at tax payer expense makes me a 'biggot', huh...just like criticizing Obama FAILED Policy makes me a 'Racist'?! :p

So criticizing Obama's fiscal irresponsibility and frivolous extravagance at tax payer expense makes me a 'biggot', huh...just like criticizing Obama FAILED Policy makes me a 'Racist'?! :p

I don't know who or what made you into a bigot and racist, I certainly didn't nor do I care.

By the way, claiming Obama has been "fiscally irresponsible" may be the dumbest thing - or biggest lie - you've ever posted.

I don't know who or what made you into a bigot and racist, I certainly didn't nor do I care.
The 'WHO' would be snowflakes such as yourself....and falsely, I might add. As I pointed out, for 8 years dumbass, ignorant, racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites such as yourself (as exposed in the DNC's own personal hacked and released e-mails) have been defending Obama by declaring that anyone criticizing Obama's failed domestic or foreign policy HAD TO BE a 'racist', a 'bigot', etc...

The funny thing is you actually think your childish name-calling bothers me. When 'you' know it isn't true and that the person engaged in the name-calling just 'surrendered' in the intellectual battle because that is all they have left 'you' don't get upset - you laugh at them.

This one is for YOU, Wry:

:lmao:

Hey, Good Morning Easy!

Hmmm how much did it cost to protect obozo?

Kind of a false equivalence you made there, meat. Step it up, this is the majors.

You continue to prove you're a simple minded bigot and partisan hack. But prove me wrong, and give me the cost of protecting Trump Tower in Manhattan since his election as P-e? And how much protecting his properties around the world will cost the local and national taxpayer once he takes the oath of office?

What, you idiot? It's trump's fault that he has various properties and he's not a bum like obozo? Newflash, fuckface we have to protect our presidents, they don't have to go on outrageously expensive vacations, especially when they play golf half the time they're in office.

Hmmm how much did it cost to protect obozo? Kind of a false equivalence you made there, meat. Step it up, this is the majors.
You're not playing by the (Liberal Hypocritical) Rules. 'Thou shalt not apply the same standards of condemnation Liberals use against Republicans to Democrats / Obama.'

By the way, claiming Obama has been "fiscally irresponsible" may be the dumbest thing - or biggest lie - you've ever posted.
Actually you did, simpleton

JudicialWatch FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Forum List

Back