Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

It looks like a fire extinguisher to me.
Great, now show him putting out a fire....

View attachment 425801
I accept that as you can't. :mm:

I don't waste time doing tasks requested of me by trolls who will just move the goal posts.

Some other poster, who still thinks of you liberals as "people" might do it. I can't be bothered.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

View attachment 425801

I don't waste time doing tasks requested of me by trolls who will just move the goal posts.

Some other poster, who still thinks of you liberals as "people" might do it. I can't be bothered.
LOLOLOL

That's dumbfuck speak for, I can't prove anything.

Bullshit. Another person there was on video putting out a dumpster fire and nobody messed with him.
:rolleyes:
There were multiple fires, dumbass.

You're an idiot.
I never said that was the only fire. :eusa_doh:

And no witnesses so far reported Rittenhouse was chased for doing that.
We can only speculate about the motivation of the child molester who masked himself and ran down the child.

We do know that the child was running away from Rosenbaum, actually sprinting away from the deranged child molester.

He ran like hell.

This issue could have been avoided if legislators did not avoid their obligation for the common defense.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We already know the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.

You are full of crap here. Armed citizens, organized or otherwise, provide protection and security against Scum like those who riot in our nation's Urban Heck Holes.
Totally worthless to the security of our free States.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

How does walking out in the street without a weapon make me more secure? If someone comes up to me with a firearm, or a shiv, or (when I become older and frailer) ready for a strong arm robbery, how can you say I won't be killed or seriously injured?

If very few people are carrying weapons, but an armed robber comes up to me, and I tell him to "fuck off, loser" how can I be assured that he will just let it go?
We need more organized militia until we have no security problems in our free States.

Bullshit. Another person there was on video putting out a dumpster fire and nobody messed with him.

You're an idiot.

We can only speculate about the motivation of the child molester who masked himself and ran down the child.

We do know that the child was running away from Rosenbaum, actually sprinting away from the deranged child molestor.
He could have been chasing Rittenhouse for mishandling his gun.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

View attachment 425801

LOLOLOL

Nope. It is me expressing the fact that I don't respect you enough to expend much energy to meet a demand from you for information.

You leftards are quick to demand links or proof, but really, when provided, you just ignore them and double down on your positions.

SO, why bother?

So mostly I don't.

This issue could have been avoided if legislators did not avoid their obligation for the common defense.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We already know the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.

You are full of crap here. Armed citizens, organized or otherwise, provide protection and security against Scum like those who riot in our nation's Urban Heck Holes.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

How does walking out in the street without a weapon make me more secure? If someone comes up to me with a firearm, or a shiv, or (when I become older and frailer) ready for a strong arm robbery, how can you say I won't be killed or seriously injured?

If very few people are carrying weapons, but an armed robber comes up to me, and I tell him to "fuck off, loser" how can I be assured that he will just let it go?
We need more organized militia until we have no security problems in our free States.

So, you are advocating for a Police State?

You're an idiot.

We do know that the child was running away from Rosenbaum, actually sprinting away from the deranged child molestor.

Considering that Rosenbaum is dead, and Rittenhouse is alive, I would say Rittenhouse handled his gun fine.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

View attachment 425801

LOLOLOL

Nope. It is me expressing the fact that I don't respect you enough to expend much energy to meet a demand from you for information.

You leftards are quick to demand links or proof, but really, when provided, you just ignore them and double down on your positions.

SO, why bother?

So mostly I don't.
You would if you could. You don't because you can't.

:itsok:

So, you are advocating for a Police State?
How ever did you reach your conclusion for that terminology?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

He should have been providing support to firefighters.

FIre fighters were not there. Probably because the riot made it not safe for them.

It was Rittenhouse and his group, or let the mob burn the shit down.
He should have been where they were to provide support.

Instead of where the fire was?

LOL!!! Cool the way your sentence made sense, but in context, was utterly senseless.

Did you do that on purpose? Cause if so, that was some high level shit.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

View attachment 425801

LOLOLOL

SO, why bother?

So mostly I don't.
You would if you could. You don't because you can't.

:itsok:

Nope. QUite often I could do shit you leftards ask for, but I don't bother because I know that it is not a serious request from someone interested in the information.

No matter what, you will stand by your marxist mob allies and against civilized Americans.

So, fuck off.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

FIre fighters were not there. Probably because the riot made it not safe for them.

LOL!!! Cool the way your sentence made sense, but in context, was utterly senseless.

The firefighters were presumably fighting fires where they could. Supporting them was more of a priority.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

The firefighters were presumably fighting fires where they could. Supporting them was more of a priority.

He was were he was requested to prevent a mob from burning shit down. HE saw a fire and he fought it.

That you consider him the problem and not the violent and destructive mob, is because you are a barbarian.

What's really going to screw up the Liberal Case against Rittenhouse is the witnesses lack of willingness to come forward and actually testify.

The witnesses are all rioters, people in the act of committing Class A felonies like arson, assault and looting when the shit was coming down. If they testified , they'd have to admit what they were there for.

Bad news for them. Even if the Liberal DA gives them criminal immunity, they still have civil liability. The state can't excuse them for having to pay back for the properties they burned or the property they looted.
This witness won't shut up.

You're an idiot.

Considering that Rosenbaum is dead, and Rittenhouse is alive, I would say Rittenhouse handled his gun fine.
An eyewitness said he was mishandling it. I'll take the eyewitnesses account over yours.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

He was were he was requested to prevent a mob from burning shit down. HE saw a fire and he fought it.

That you consider him the problem and not the violent and destructive mob, is because you are a barbarian.
Oh? Who asked him to protect that business?

Dipshit.....the videos clearly show that the 3 thugs initiated the attacks against the Hispanic Teenager........he fired in self defense in each case....

You guys can lie about what happened but the video is clear......as is the first hand account by the reporter who saw the first attack....you fucking twit.

the prosecutor and grand jury saw the same tape and indicted him for two counts of murder and four other charges.. you fucking twat.
There was no grand jury. It was a preliminary hearing. No video was shown.

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

Oh? Who asked him to protect that business?
The business owner.

Forum List

Back