Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

He should have stayed home. All he did was prove the worthlessness of the unorganized militia regarding the security of our free States.

He protected the building and himself. That the government arrested him for it, is not an argument against teh Militia, but against the corrupt government.
The business owner didn't ask him to. Just because he decided to play Rambo doesn't mean he's allowed to.

He stood up to a violent mob, protecting a building and himself.

That is not a man "playing Rambo".

That is a man standing up for his community and doing it well.

That the government found it to be cause to arrest him, is a sign of how fucked up we are as a nation.

He should have stayed home. All he did was prove the worthlessness of the unorganized militia regarding the security of our free States.

He protected the building and himself. That the government arrested him for it, is not an argument against teh Militia, but against the corrupt government.
As an individual, he can only do that for his individual self and property. No one hired him and he was not ordered to secure the area by his chain of command.

And that mindset is why Mexico is still a Third World shit hole that you moved out of to come here, to a society built by people like Rittenhouse.

The business owner didn't ask him to. Just because he decided to play Rambo doesn't mean he's allowed to.

That the government found it to be cause to arrest him, is a sign of how fucked up we are as a nation.
He should not have been there to begin with. He could have been providing support to firefighters instead.

STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING THREAD!

Some one made a point about Rittenhouse being in violation of a gun law.

I pointed out a way of looking at it, that could be argued that he was NOT in violation.

A certain asshole, keeps making a stupid response.

I don't want my brilliant post buried by a dumb comment from a drooling retard, so I keep reposting my point.

People have a right to see and read my ideas. NOt to have them buried by a retarded leftie.
LOLOL

You keep posting the exact same thing over and over while expecting a different result. You do know what that defines, don'tcha? :badgrin:

I was making a valid point. YOu were the one acting like a retarded faggot.
LOL

Actually, you ridiculously claimed you "dismissed" me. Proven factually false since you kept repeating you were dismissing me. No one has to dismiss the same thing more than once unless they're really just bluffing, as you were.

And it matters not if he was being a tidy little boy scout. He illegally obtained a gun and then used it to shoot someone in the back. He's going to prison for a loooong time.

:dance:

1. I don't care to discuss the semantics of "dismiss" with you.

2. The point being discussed was one about his supposed violation of a law. I addressed that supposed violation. And now after ridiculing my point for multiple posts, you want to change the subject? That is you admitting that my point was valid.

3. For a want a be cop, actually maintaining order in a riot, would be "educational".

As an individual, he can only do that for his individual self and property. No one hired him and he was not ordered to secure the area by his chain of command.

And that mindset is why Mexico is still a Third World shit hole that you moved out of to come here, to a society built by people like Rittenhouse.
Grandma claimed Pancho Villa was creating a ruckus and there was railroad work to be had.

He should not have been there to begin with. He could have been providing support to firefighters instead.

He chose to be there, to protect his community from a violent and murderous mob.

That you find that bad behavior, is why Mexico is the kind of place that people like you leave, to come to a place built by people like Rittenhouse.

He chose to be there, to protect his community from a violent and murderous mob.

That you find that bad behavior, is why Mexico is the kind of place that people like you leave, to come to a place built by people like Rittenhouse.
Not as an individual person of the people. Well regulated militia are expressly declared necessary not optional to the security of our free States.

Not as an individual person of the people. Well regulated militia are expressly declared necessary not optional to the security of our free States.

He was there with a group. You silly word games do not change that.

So far the left is trying to make a case for a misdemeanor citation and that's all.
Persons died. It should be about homicide.

Self defense is moral and legal. That he was arrested at all, is a massive injustice.
Extenuating circumstances? He could be home with no worries instead of being so proactive.

He chose to protect others. And when attacked, he protected himself too.

That you find that wrong, is something wrong with you.

He was not enrolled militia. All he proved was how worthless to the security of our free States he was, by helping cause the incident which lead him to homicide some persons.

He was not enrolled militia. All he proved was how worthless to the security of our free States he was, by helping cause the incident which lead him to homicide some persons.

He did not make that mob attack him. Those people are responsible for their own actions.

That you blame the target of the attack, the would be victim, shows that you are right to side with the vile left, because that is the type of vile shit they always do.

LOL

It's not his community. His community is in another state.

The actual community didn't ask him to defend their property, which is illegal to use lethal force to defend.

He was rightfully charged with murder after shooting someone in the back.

STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING THREAD!

Some one made a point about Rittenhouse being in violation of a gun law.

I pointed out a way of looking at it, that could be argued that he was NOT in violation.

A certain asshole, keeps making a stupid response.

I don't want my brilliant post buried by a dumb comment from a drooling retard, so I keep reposting my point.

People have a right to see and read my ideas. NOt to have them buried by a retarded leftie.
LOLOL

You keep posting the exact same thing over and over while expecting a different result. You do know what that defines, don'tcha? :badgrin:

I was making a valid point. YOu were the one acting like a retarded faggot.
LOL

Actually, you ridiculously claimed you "dismissed" me. Proven factually false since you kept repeating you were dismissing me. No one has to dismiss the same thing more than once unless they're really just bluffing, as you were.

And it matters not if he was being a tidy little boy scout. He illegally obtained a gun and then used it to shoot someone in the back. He's going to prison for a loooong time.

:dance:

1. I don't care to discuss the semantics of "dismiss" with you.

2. The point being discussed was one about his supposed violation of a law. I addressed that supposed violation. And now after ridiculing my point for multiple posts, you want to change the subject? That is you admitting that my point was valid.

3. For a want a be cop, actually maintaining order in a riot, would be "educational".
LOL

For whom will it be educational? His fellow inmates? Who else do you imagine he will reach?

He also chose to buy a weapon that could not legally be sold to him.

He also chose to carry that weapon in violation of state law.

He also chose to shoot someone in the back because he couldn't control that very weapon he was illegally carrying.

He made a lot of bad choices. He should have stayed home and played GTA5 if he wanted to shoot up a crowd.

He did not make that mob attack him. Those people are responsible for their own actions.

That you blame the target of the attack, the would be victim, shows that you are right to side with the vile left, because that is the type of vile shit they always do.
"He did not make that mob attack him. Those people are responsible for their own actions."

Now you’re trying to argue facts not in evidence.

LOL

It's not his community. His community is in another state.

The actual community didn't ask him to defend their property, which is illegal to use lethal force to defend.

He was rightfully charged with murder after shooting someone in the back.

Would you put your self in harm's way to protect your neighbors?

Forum List

Back