Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg​

Hey Rittenhouse, does the word "frivolous" mean anything to you? Ah he's just suing to get a settlement anyway. Whatever he wins will be snatched up by the families when the wrongful death trial concludes.
PALM PLANT!!!!

You obviously don't understand what a frivolous lawsuit is...no clue. NONE...ZERO...ZIP. Foreign or uneducated? It's obvious you don't grasp it.

In the US, frivolous lawsuit isn't a lawsuit you lose hun----it's a lawsuit where there was no merit to even consider a case. In the US---they rarely punish people for bringing up stupid cases---if they did all the ambulance chasing attorney's would be out of business. KYLE has merit to bring up these cases as it is clear that the bitches and the other lib media libeled and slandered his ass multiple times. And worse, they did it with malice...

I disagree that no one would hire him. Your characterization of blaming someone for who they killed in self-defense means you don't understand the concept.
There are a lot of liberals, though, who never hire him because they have been fooled into believing he’s a white suoremacist, thanks to the comments of people like Biden, Behar, and Goldberg. Thus, their slander has likely eliminated at least 30% of his job opportunities, and he should be compensated for the damage they’ve caused him.

There are a lot of liberals, though, who never hire him because they have been fooled into believing he’s a white suoremacist, thanks to the comments of people like Biden, Behar, and Goldberg. Thus, their slander has likely eliminated at least 30% of his job opportunities, and he should be compensated for the damage they’ve caused him.
Liberals are mentally disturbed in the first place, but I disagreed that NO ONE would hire him.

Killing 2 people eliminated his chances of any future employment including law enforcement.

Killing 2 people eliminated his chances of any future employment including law enforcement.
What? You think because he exercised his right of self-defense against two criminals that he will never get a job?

Generally speaking, it's a bad idea to skip your meds.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Imagine a dumb fuck American low info brainwashed American conservative Republican trump supporter is at a holiday party going on and on about Dominion Voting Machines, not knowing one of the friends you grew up with is now married to the owner of that company. Imagine the embarrassed look on her face when she found out. She's parroting what she hears on Fox or Rush and she doesn't know shit about Dominion voting machines. But like you she believes the lies that the right have put out there about Dominion.

And that's ok, because all the biggest liars are being sued by Dominion. Rudy, Mr. Pillow.

From Mike Lindell to OAN, here's everyone Dominion and Smartmatic are suing over election conspiracy theories so far​

You wish Rittenhouse was suing like Dominion is suing but he probably doesn't have a case. They do.

What? You think because he exercised his right of self-defense against two criminals that he will never get a job?

Where does George Zimmerman work?

And how did this ever work out?

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family for $100m​

This article is more than 1 year old
Man who was cleared of murdering unarmed black teenager launches lawsuit against family, their lawyer and prosecutors

Did George win?

In a 36-page lawsuit circulated by his lawyers, Zimmerman claims his reputation was destroyed by the “malicious prosecution”

He further alleges that Benjamin Crump, the civil rights attorney who has represented Martin’s parents, defames him in Crump’s recent book Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People.

Evidence presented during Zimmerman’s trial included a recording of a call to the Sanford police department in which Zimmerman said he was following Trayvon, who was on his way back to his father’s girlfriend’s house with Skittles and a soft drink he had just bought at a nearby gas station. “OK, we don’t need you to do that,” a dispatcher told Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman sues Buttigieg, Warren for $265M over Trayvon Martin tweets​

Zimmerman's attorney said the two Democratic presidential candidates "defamed (him) for political gain."

No news since 2019. Probably got thrown out. Or is the trial coming up?

Any hiring manager will know the full story and would not hire a nut job that ran to a riot with a rifle, ultimately killing 2 unarmed men. Forget the verdict. His broader actions speak volumes about how insane the kid is In Illinois and in most states the kid would have been arrested by the police. Besides, after the civil case is complete, he will be found guilty of wrongful death which will hang over his head forever.

Only if trump and Fox are guilty of defaming dominion voting machines.

Funny you’ll see it differently than this one.
I missed that court case. can you please link to the details of the court case???

I missed that court case. can you please link to the details of the court case???
Hasn't happened yet. Show me the results of Zimmerman suing Elizabeth Warren. That was in 2019. Should have happened by now right? Yet no updates since 2019.

And show me when Kyle loses all his court cases.

Any hiring manager will know the full story and would not hire a nut job that ran to a riot with a rifle, ultimately killing 2 unarmed men. Forget the verdict. His broader actions speak volumes about how insane the kid is In Illinois and in most states the kid would have been arrested by the police. Besides, after the civil case is complete, he will be found guilty of wrongful death which will hang over his head forever.
Well, you’re proving my earlier point. There are enough leftists like you who have been brainwashed by the liberal media into thinking he’s the bad one in the BLM riots (not the savages burning down the place), and people like you, even though you’re wrong, won’t hire this guy….ever. That is why he deserves compensation from the leftists who defamed him.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder in a court of law. As far as the law was concerned, he didn't do it. He was innocent. It was as though he was never even there.
Still, Simpson was ordered to pay Ron Goldman's family over $33 million dollars after losing a civil suit against him.

Rittenhouse can very easily lose a civil trial...

Irrelevant. Self defense was not a part of that trial. It was what made the trial against Kyle. Nobody claimed Nichol and Ron attacked him and he was defending himself. That is on video in Kyles case.

Hasn't happened yet. Show me the results of Zimmerman suing Elizabeth Warren. That was in 2019. Should have happened by now right? Yet no updates since 2019.

And show me when Kyle loses all his court cases.
you brought up Trump and non existent trials. if dominion wishes to pursue it let them and we will see what happens. but you are bypassing the trial to say Trump is guilty so you can NEENER NEENER like a 2 year old.

so your point is pointless.

What is "current domestic status of the country" supposed to mean?
Well CS- if you really don’t know I don’t know if I can be the one to inform you but I’ll give it a go. I am referencing the current social and political conditions within the US.

I would like to know what you think is the most positive result we can have from this trial for the country. I am not asking about your opinions on the trial nor about trial outcome, that’s secondary to the bigger social picture I’m referencing. I mean from this day forward, what is the most positive outcome we can gain from it?

Starting out with the low hanging fruit and working his way up.

Seems like a guy as intelligent as Kyle has revealed himself to be is punching down a little, but whatever.
After all the media lies about Rittenhouse he deserves to get a big payoff.

Forum List

Back