Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

He needs to plan for his name change, move out of the area, and invest in colored contacts, hair dye, and cosmetic surgery.
If so then we have learned nothing as American's, and the struggle to regain our Republic will continue.

I vote for the people, not the party. I will still vote a split ticket. Anyone that follows Rumps thoughts and runs on them should find alternative employment.
Lmao what's a rump, moron?

Yup.

You said your friend owns Dominion.

He doesn't...
Well I didn't know he sold it for millions in 2018. I know he still runs it. And was a partner with that Greek guy who's the founder. I know he's rich, and works there.

We have a guy here at work just like that. He used to own this company. Then a German company bought him out and now he just works here. That's the American, and Canadian Dream.

Yup.

He doesn't...
I didn't lie. I thought he was still an owner. These companies change hands so much. Reminds me of after Diebold stole Florida for Bush. Remember them? Who are they now?

Premier Election Solutions, formerly Diebold Election Systems, Inc. (DESI), was a subsidiary of Diebold that made and sold voting machines. In 2009, it was sold to competitor ES&S.

Well I didn't know he sold it for millions in 2018. I know he still runs it. And was a partner with that Greek guy who's the founder. I know he's rich, and works there.

We have a guy here at work just like that. He used to own this company. Then a German company bought him out and now he just works here. That's the American, and Canadian Dream.

So what?

Am I supposed to be impressed by the fact that someone you know has money? You've mentioned it more than once.

Bitch, please...

I hope it hurts like hell!
So now we know you are the type of person who gets and spreads misinformation. Way to go Mike. I'd like to make a toast. Here's to you Mike.....glasses clink....NEVER BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY AGAIN. LOL.

This is part of AP’s effort to address widely shared misinformation, including work with outside companies and organizations to add factual context to misleading content that is circulating online. Learn more about fact-checking at AP.

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
Hope he sues you and the money from your trust fund.

Yup.

He doesn't...
A Dec. 7 Facebook post states Dominion Voting Systems — a voting machine and software company whose technology is used by dozens of states and municipalities and that has been under attack by conservatives since Election Day — has ties to China, based on a recent financial transaction.

"China invested 400M in Dominion on October 8, 2020. Need I go on?" user Mark Landeene posted.

His is one of many unfounded claims against the company, tied to voting fraud conspiracy theories and levied by supporters of President Donald Trump. In response, attorneys representing Dominion Voting Systems have issued notices of litigation to far-right wing media company Newsmax, Rudy Giuliani and others on defamation claims, USA TODAY reported.

And you complain I lie?

Hope he sues you and the money from your trust fund.
No one knows what was truly in Kyle's heart when he went to the riot with a loaded gun. Based on what the protest was all about, it looks to Whoopi like this kid is a racist murderer. That's just an opinion.

But if they knowingly spread lies about him

So what?

Am I supposed to be impressed by the fact that someone you know has money? You've mentioned it more than once.

Bitch, please...
It was so funny. This idiot republican bitch was going on and on about how the election was stolen, not knowing my ex girlfriends husband owns the company and she's sitting in the room listening to this right wing Kunth go on and on like the idiot you all are.

I believe in two things, innocent until proven guilty and freedom of speech. In my opinion, if someone wishes to stand on a soap box and screech their opinions, then by all means make sure you have a good lawyer if they're found not guilty.

Before anyone invokes their right to freedom of speech, I suggest "getting brain into fucking gear" to be step one of that process. There are ways and means to make a point without getting tangled with slander and libel, but you need more than 2 brain cells for that.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler suggested that it wasn't about the money, but the message. The only way that's true is if they don't go after the money...
That doesn't even make sense. Once slander and libel have been broadcast to millions, no amount of money can fix that. The damage is done. The money that might be awarded is so Rittenhouse can live a life. Look at the jackasses here who call him a murderer, you think they will ever allow him a normal life?

It was so funny. This idiot republican bitch was going on and on about how the election was stolen, not knowing my ex girlfriends husband owns the company and she's sitting in the room listening to this right wing Kunth go on and on like the idiot you all are.

Generally speaking, it's a bad idea to skip your meds.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Look at the jackasses here who call him a murderer, you think they will ever allow him a normal life?

One would need to be so divorced from reality that they could believe that jackasses here could ever impact Rittenhouse's life to begin with.

My point is that anytime someone says "It's not about the money", they're lying through their teeth. It's always about the money...

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
Hmmm as usual, you have things backwards. You cant help it, its how your pea-sized brain works.

It didn't because the civil courts were all white privileged duh.... ROTFLMBO.

Isn't that the go to theme always used ?

I'm surprised you missed that one.
Nice of yuz to bring up " go to " Because Rittenhouse's
" Go To Fund " site was compromised.A cop lost his job
for donating like $ 25 bucks.
Rittenhouse's GiveSendGo fundraiser had a data breach.
Resulting in one cop { Sgt.William Kelly } who sent an
anonymos $ 25 donation only to have it associated with
an E-mail address and his Identity.
Many such examples of Professional Law Enforcement
sendiing in small donations with chipper messages adding
confidence for his cause.

Jonathon Turley:

Civil Liability

Rittenhouse could face lawsuits from the families of the deceased or Gaige Grosskreutz, who survived being shot in the arm. That includes wrongful death actions much like the litigation against O.J. Simpson after he was acquitted for the killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. However, he was then found guilty in a torts lawsuit brought by the Goldman family and ordered to pay $33.5 million. Those damages later rose to $58 million.

The risk of such torts actions is that they proceed under a lower standard of proof. Rather than shouldering the “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard of the prosecution, the plaintiffs would have to only prove responsibility by a “preponderance of the evidence.” However, that is no guarantee of conviction. All three men attacked or threatened Rittenhouse before he used his weapon. The common law protects not just self-defense but mistaken self-defense where a person may have erroneously (but reasonably) thought that he was under attack. When attacked, Rittenhouse is authorized under common law to use commensurate force. While Wisconsin does not have a “Stand Your Ground” law, the common law has always recognized such a right and did not require a person to retreat before using force.

There is also more leeway in the admission of evidence in civil cases on both sides. That could further complicate any recovery by these plaintiffs. Finally, Wisconsin is a “modified comparative negligence” state. Accordingly, any plaintiff (or his estate) is barred if he is 51 percent or more at fault.

Yea, first they need to sponge up as much as they can, before they have spend it on the civil lawsuits coming their way.

If they're smart, they'll follow Trump's lead and bilk the True Believers to pay their own lawsuits. Trump has a lifetime of experience.

And why not? Other than right wing outlets, which I'm sure he'll want to distance himself from, who in the hell would hire him? He is extremely controversial, and self defense or not, he did kill two people and wounded another... Nobody would hire him.

Go for it Kyle, bank all of it you can get!
I disagree that no one would hire him. Your characterization of blaming someone for who they killed in self-defense means you don't understand the concept.

Forum List

Back