Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

He wanted to be a police officer. He can’t anymore. He probably couldn’t even without the national spotlight, but let’s say he would make $100k for 30 years, then $50k pension for 30 years.. That’s 4.5 million. If I was going to rule in his favor this is what I would award.
I would award actual damages...then at least ten times that in punitive damages. One billion dollars in punitive damages would not be excessive.

I'd save those two lowlifes a lot of money with a plea bargain. They would only have to pay 1 million apiece to Kyle as long as they both become his obedient personal servants for a year. Highlights at 6 every night.
I would offer to settle for $1 if they committed suicide in front of me.

Of course...I freely admit that I can be a fairly nasty person.

I saw Kyle's interview with Tucker Carlson and he came across as a well spoken, optimistic young man. Even after all he's been through, he believes he will be able to return to normal life. I don't think The Woke Mob will allow that to happen.
I believe you're correct it doesn't matter whether it's tomorrow or 20 years from now there will always be a gaggle of crazies that remember him and bear a grudge. If I were him I would get practiced up in the arts of self-defense, hand-to-hand combat and every type of down and dirty mano u mano trick he can possibly get good at.

Only if trump and Fox are guilty of defaming dominion voting machines.

Funny you’ll see it differently than this one.
Funny how Dominion disappeared, and rightly so because they probably don't want the evidence to be shown if a court trial ensues over that election in which involves them, otherwise when the evidence or transparency over their system is ordered by the court to be shown therefore opening up the companies hidden technology, and showing exactly how it works, and how they may have already lied about it in previous video's and communications in which they've engaged in earlier on.

Would be interesting indeed.

Funny how Dominion disappeared, and rightly so because they probably don't want the evidence to be shown if a court trial ensues over that election in which involves them, otherwise when the evidence or transparency over their system is ordered by the court to be shown therefore opening up the companies hidden technology, and showing exactly how it works, and how they may have already lied about it in previous video's and communications in which they've engaged in earlier on.

Would be interesting indeed.
My friend owns Dominion Voting Machines. They are not giving up. They have not disappeared. You think they have because your right wing media sources have stopped talking about them. Smart of them to shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back