RNC convention fact check LOL

No Biden doesn't want to take your guns, he got pissed someone thought so.
Did Joe not praise the guy that said "Hell yes we're coming after your A.R. 15's a d your AK 47's"?

Shut the fuck up you gun-grabbing commie. You're just like Joe Biden. Bunch of fucking lies.
You are going to be so disappointed when no one ever comes for your guns. You've wasted your life being paranoid.

I know no one will come to take the guns, because they know they would only take the ammo.
Statements like that is why gun nutters are so hard to take seriously.
Gotta love how Dimwingers think anyone who likes the Constitution is a nut.
You just love perverting the second amendment and being a Dupe 4 gun companies.
The guy was referring to 'assault' weapons, and yes, joe wants to take them

So did Ears but like everything else he fckd that up too
They want to ban the sales of military-style semi-automatic. They are already 18 million out there that seems like plenty. First they want background checks and that is about it. You people are just off the wall brainwashed.....
Explain in great detail how I "perverted the 2nd Amendment".

This should be fun........
Did Joe not praise the guy that said "Hell yes we're coming after your A.R. 15's a d your AK 47's"?

Shut the fuck up you gun-grabbing commie. You're just like Joe Biden. Bunch of fucking lies.
You are going to be so disappointed when no one ever comes for your guns. You've wasted your life being paranoid.

I know no one will come to take the guns, because they know they would only take the ammo.

They want to ban the sales of military-style semi-automatic. They are already 18 million out there that seems like plenty. First they want background checks and that is about it. You people are just off the wall brainwashed.....
No, that's not it. Read his platform. It contains a long list of restrictions on firearms.
And I am talking about reality
No you aren't.
Here's his platform on guns.
The moron Fawn whines and cries about the Pulse nighclub shooting and sez "assault weapons" need to be taken away and banned because of it.

49 dead over 4 years ago. That's a slow weekend in Chicago, and now NY. Not a peep out of the moron Fawn over those deaths.
Already addressed. What a shame you're too slow to keep up.

No, that's not it. Read his platform. It contains a long list of restrictions on firearms.
No you aren't.
Try reading what Joe Biden says about it, not you're lying propagandist pundits.....

[/URL]

Dead link

No you aren't.
Try reading what Joe Biden says about it, not you're lying propagandist pundits.....

[/ImageJoe Biden for President
Web results
Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence
Biden on guns from joebiden.com
Require background checks for all gun sales. Today, an estimated 1 in 5 firearms are sold or transferred without a background check. Biden ...]

Dead link

This is how I would sum up what I've heard from the RNC this week:

1598582757235.png

Forum List

Back