RNC convention open thread

While I disagree with Christie's view on principled bipartisanship....It was a good speech.

He, in the way he is famous for, stuck it to the Dems and Obama.

A solid kick right to the democrat nuts.

Uh, they don't have any.

So he should tell the judge to pound sand. If the people of New Jersey want to pony up, they will.

You bastards have always needed the courts to do your minority screwing of America.

The courts are there to protect America from the Republicans. Imagine if Bush were allowed to "finish the job". By the way, where is Bush?

Like you'd know anything about government.

Special Interest pussies like you are the reason illegals can sometimes look pretty attractive.

So you don't know where Bush it either? He was president for 8 years. He followed conservative policy perfectly. Where is he? You guys should be proud for everything he did to this country. His "Contract On America" was inspired.

Metro - Judge: Christie education cuts unconstitutional

Gov. Chris Christie cut spending to New Jersey schools by 20 percent — $820 million — after taking office last year.

Tuesday, Judge Peter Doyne of the state Superior Court found the cuts left schools unable to provide a “thorough and efficient” education to the nearly 1.4 million students.

So he should tell the judge to pound sand. If the people of New Jersey want to pony up, they will.

You bastards have always needed the courts to do your minority screwing of America.

I am and all of us are. No biggie. Plus if my son's school needs some extra art supplies or paper towels or hand sanitizers, I don't mind sending that in with him.

My town wanted to raise property taxes so they can have a raise. grrr that doesn't help schools or roads or structures that need repair in town. sheesh wtf is wrong with people?

The courts are there to protect America from the Republicans. Imagine if Bush were allowed to "finish the job". By the way, where is Bush?

Special Interest pussies like you are the reason illegals can sometimes look pretty attractive.

So you don't know where Bush it either? He was president for 8 years. He followed conservative policy perfectly. Where is he? You guys should be proud for everything he did to this country. His "Contract On America" was inspired.

When all else fails, bring up Boooosh. You'd think that by now you'd realize that is why your man is going to get squashed in November.

Didn't like Bush in 2000. Liked him even less in 2004 (but more than I liked that milquetoast Kerry). Beyond that, who really cares ?

Oh, that's right...you do. You need him. He gives you life when your man can't.

When Americans like the Romneys have to prove being rich isn't a bad thing, this country is in trouble.

Obamination gets rich by writing about himself and his wife getting high-paying jobs because of political kickbacks, but that is ok.

Meanwhile Mitt Romney starts an investment company that creates jobs and makes millions, but that isn't ok.

Liberals are fucked up pieces of shit.

When Americans like the Romneys have to prove being rich isn't a bad thing, this country is in trouble.

Obamination gets rich by writing about himself and his wife getting high-paying jobs because of political kickbacks, but that is ok.

Meanwhile Mitt Romney starts an investment company that creates jobs and makes millions, but that isn't ok.

STFU while your ahead moron.

STFU while your ahead moron.

Great comeback EmptyHead. Just wonderful.

Great speech by Christie

Makes you want to vote for him. Doesnt transfer to Romney though

Do you always have to look so stupid by making such pronouncements ?

How in the hell would you know.

I've followed Christie for ten years

The speech was about Christie. Romney was an afterthought

You might have been better off following John Edwards for 10 years. To think you peckerheads wanted to make him VP. That would have played out so well.....:doubt:

Wow, are you a victim of downs syndrome?

I just asked where Bush was? He was one of the smartest Conservative presidents ever, right? Aren't you guys proud of him? Clinton is speaking at the Democratic Convention. Shouldn't Bush be speaking at the Republican Convention. He could tell America about all the Republican success for the last 20 years. Things like, well, like. Well, you name stuff. You must be proud of something.

Last edited:

Oh really? So he balanced the budget? He shrank the size of government? He enforced immigration laws and sealed the border? He got people off government? He appointed Constitutional Justices who wouldn't make ridiculous rulings expanding the the powers of the Federal Government without restraint? He moved programs the Federal Government had no business being in Constitutionally back to the States?

Please. Show me where he perfectly followed Conservative policy. Or are you just going to ignore this like you always do when someone challenges your lies? Or maybe youll just attempt to change the subject.

Tell the truth for once in your life.

I just asked where Bush was? He was one of the smartest Conservative presidents ever, right? Aren't you guys proud of him? Clinton is speaking at the Democratic Convention. Shouldn't Bush be speaking at the Republican Convention. He could tell America about all the Republican success for the last 20 years. Things like, well, like. Well, you name stuff. You must be proud of something.
Hello? Anyone home?

Chris Christie just made an awesome speech where he outlined very effectively, the loser mentality of the left, and a way forward out of our mess.

Care to keep up?

Do you always have to look so stupid by making such pronouncements ?

How in the hell would you know.

You might have been better off following John Edwards for 10 years. To think you peckerheads wanted to make him VP. That would have played out so well.....:doubt:

While Christie was giving his fire and brimstone, Romney seemed barely interested.

Romney better show some passion tomorrow or he is doomed

There is nothing wrong with being wealthy. But when you hypocritically tout yourself as being able to fix all of America's ills because of your business experience which consisted mostly of off shore investments and sending jobs oversease, I think you're not a good candidate for president.

You are obviously drunk and making stuff up to argue against.

Or did you not read what was posted through your roadmapped eyes.

STFU.

Who cares where Bush is. The one thing you can bet on is, that unlike Obama, Romney is not more of the same.

While Christie was giving his fire and brimstone, Romney seemed barely interested.

Romney better show some passion tomorrow or he is doomed

I believe Romney gives his speech Thursday not tomorrow it should be interesting to see what the polls do there were some good speeches tonight.

Forum List

Back