RNC convention open thread

Liberals as usual show their ass....

They come here with spelling/grammar errors in their posts acting like they are intelligent.
They bring up the number of hispanics and blacks are in the crowd. What about flaming gays?
They rip on Ann Romney doing a hard job of public speaking because of her husband's political career.

Metro - Judge: Christie education cuts unconstitutional

Gov. Chris Christie cut spending to New Jersey schools by 20 percent — $820 million — after taking office last year.

Tuesday, Judge Peter Doyne of the state Superior Court found the cuts left schools unable to provide a “thorough and efficient” education to the nearly 1.4 million students.

They come here with spelling/grammar errors in their posts acting like they are intelligent.
They bring up the number of hispanics and blacks are in the crowd. What about flaming gays?
They rip on Ann Romney doing a hard job of public speaking because of her husband's political career.

You want to burn gays? Why?

Ann doing a "hard job" of speaking? FOFLOL

You picked the wrong moniker...."emptyhead."

Maybe this convention is more about damage control for Republicans than actually nominating Mitt. Republicans are scum after all.

Don't attack the messenger GoneBezerk. I just call them like I see them. When they close the session everyone is going to wander off aimlessly to some other location. The convention is a wash.

Gov. Chris Christie cut spending to New Jersey schools by 20 percent — $820 million — after taking office last year.

Tuesday, Judge Peter Doyne of the state Superior Court found the cuts left schools unable to provide a “thorough and efficient” education to the nearly 1.4 million students.

So he should tell the judge to pound sand. If the people of New Jersey want to pony up, they will.

You bastards have always needed the courts to do your minority screwing of America.

Tuesday in March of last year.
Still have yet to see what the Supreme Court says about it.

Oh no, they might fall into the bay behind the arena.....oh the horror.

I would actually end up in Channelside myself where I used to hangout when I lived there. I would then drop kick any liberals that showed their ass there like you....

You picked the wrong moniker...."emptyhead."

Maybe this convention is more about damage control for Republicans than actually nominating Mitt. Republicans are scum after all.

Don't attack the messenger GoneBezerk. I just call them like I see them. When they close the session everyone is going to wander off aimlessly to some other location. The convention is a wash.

You're probably a flaming gay, we already know you're a flaming idiot/kook.

wow . Pretty good. I wish and pray to God that we hear more speeches from Christie like this one!!!!
We need him to start speaking like this in NJ on a monthly, no, weekly basis! Let the NJ liberal scum know we are here and we're not going anywhere!

And yes he did. Got rid of that teacher tenure shite. haha!

woohoo, about damn time I hear a good speech from my guv! NJ is starving for this kind of pep talk.
NJ dems we aren't going anywhere, get nervous can you hear your jobs leaving, in NOV. yeah you are so out of NJ come NOV! woohoo

Proposal would shift N.J. money to suburban school districts by cutting preschool hours | NJ.com

A proposal being pushed by Senate Republicans would shift state money to cash-strapped suburban districts by cutting back preschool for the state’s neediest students, according to a document obtained by The Star-Ledger.
The senators suggest slicing preschool funding in half — reducing programs from a full-day to a half-day — then using the $300 million saved to boost funding for suburban and rural schools, some of which saw their state aid wiped out in last year’s budget cuts.

So he should tell the judge to pound sand. If the people of New Jersey want to pony up, they will.

You bastards have always needed the courts to do your minority screwing of America.

The courts are there to protect America from the Republicans. Imagine if Bush were allowed to "finish the job". By the way, where is Bush?

The courts are there to protect America from the Republicans. Imagine if Bush were allowed to "finish the job". By the way, where is Bush?

Like you'd know anything about government.

Special Interest pussies like you are the reason illegals can sometimes look pretty attractive.

Great speech by Christie

Makes you want to vote for him. Doesnt transfer to Romney though

You're probably a flaming gay, we already know you're a flaming idiot/kook.

Oh I'm so hurt. Being called a "gay". I guess you want to burn me to. Seems awfully extreme. Why do you hate gays so much?

While I disagree with Christie's view on principled bipartisanship....It was a good speech.

He, in the way he is famous for, stuck it to the Dems and Obama.

A solid kick right to the democrat nuts.

Hold up in a cave somewhere.

Wow, are you a victim of downs syndrome?

Forum List

Back