RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

You asked me a question? Where?

Regardless, what part of the bolded part confuses you? But, since you ARE confused, yes.

Is the picture/caption racist? A simple question, no?
Asked and answered. Read.

I read quite well...you talk about "a picture". I want to make absolutely sure that you are referring to the picture/caption in the OP. Wouldn't want any goal posts moved later on...would we? :eusa_whistle:

And thank you so much for responding so quickly.

It's pure liberal hypocrisy, they're quick to call conservatives racist while employing racial stereotypes, which in my opinion makes them more of a racist than those they accuse.

Says the man who found nothing wrong about repealing a law that made it no longer a crime to be an interracial couple and married. That and you found nothing wrong with calling the mixing of races a crime.

So either you're a racist or ignorant while sprouting off on things you don't know about.

Which is it?

And you're an idiot, but you knew that huh? Nowhere have I stated the desire to repeal Loving v. Virginia, nor have I stated that mixing of races should be a crime. I simply stated my opinion that the image provided wasn't racist.

Lonestar: Should the RNC mod of that page have left the image up, or were they correct in removing it?

And you're an idiot, but you knew that huh? Nowhere have I stated the desire to repeal Loving v. Virginia, nor have I stated that mixing of races should be a crime. I simply stated my opinion that the image provided wasn't racist.

Except the picture in general was racist if not at least because of the caption below it. Seriously Lonestar, get with the program and join us here in 2009.

I have to wonder what kind of rationale allows one to think that just because a picture is racist means it's OK to be racist, too. Then I remember that I'm dealing with morons whenever that happens.

It's pure liberal hypocrisy, they're quick to call conservatives racist while employing racial stereotypes, which in my opinion makes them more of a racist than those they accuse.

you mean a racial stereotype like a black man eating fried chicken? huh?

hey, maybe you are on to something. follow that bread crumb trail

Hoenstly I don't see a racial stereotype in a black man eating chicken.

do not see the homosexual rights issue as a civil rights issue. Do you not discuss this with your colored friends?

Colored Friends? :eusa_eh:

BlueManGroup.jpg

In general, it's not these days. Historically, it had been.

"Since the Civil War traditional slave foods like fried chicken, watermelon, and chitterlings, have suffered a strong association with African American stereotypes and blackface minstrelry. This was commercialized for the first half of the 20th century by restaurants like Sambo's and Coon Chicken Inn, which selected exaggerated blacks as mascots, implying quality by their association with the stereotype. While acknowledged positively as soul food in the modern age by many, the affinity that African American culture has for fried chicken has been considered a delicate, often pejorative issue; While still present, this perception has been fading for several decades with the ubiquitous nature of fried chicken dishes in the US and a gradual ageing and dull acceptation of this stereotype.[5][6][7][8]"

It's the image taken as a whole, with caption, that presents a strong case of racism.

why not?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGEBYWwMCtg[/ame]

Last edited:
Typical comment from a dumb Texan. When are you guys going to form your own country and get lost????
When you're ready to pay seven bucks a gallon for gas.

We all know that Texas is not the only place to get petroleum products.
True. But if they secede, the price of gas among other things, will increase. I find those who call for secession or who want to secede, irrespective of state, idiotic anyway. We are the USA. I suppose I'm just a damn Yankee at heart.

Actually, Barry makes a perfect poster boy for what happens with mixed race kids. Father leaves before he is 2, raised by Mother who tries another race and finally gives the kid to her parents to raise. The kid is given all of the trappings of a wealthy little white boy and grows up to be an angry adult that only identifies with his father's race, all while throwing the woman (that was kind enough to provide his ungrateful ass a life)under the bus as soon as it was politically handy. Now uses the race of father he never knew to become the historic first "black" President in history.

What is the result if you are the white woman.......... stuck with a goofy kid that doesn't fit in anywhere, holds his mother and grandparents responsible for no relationship with his deadbeat dad, grows up with a giant chip on his shoulder that makes him hate half of who he is, gets immersed in drugs, becomes an anarchist and then makes deals with numerous devils to get into college, the state senate and finally the Presidency. He is now in a position to fuck up the country and people he hates........... all because his white mama fucked a stinking African.:lol::razz::lol::lol::lol:

It was a tough one, what with so many choices...but I nominate the above for the Most Revealing Post of the Day Award.

Congratulations sitty.

Methinks that Sitarro is not fond of halfricans.

Lonestar: Should the RNC mod of that page have left the image up, or were they correct in removing it?

It'a free country they had the choice of doing either.
True. And those same freedoms allow others to call it racist, as it is.

I would agree that people are free to call whatever they please racist, those on the left seem to do that quite often. The fact remains that the majority of people choose to engage in relationships within their own race which suggest that they don't believe in miscegenation. And to call them racist for their beliefs is beyond the pale.

Is Obama an elitist and a racist against blacks...or is he just anti-American?

4b0e2ea34c1844d4abb1e599831a70a2.jpg

I would agree that people are free to call whatever they please racist, those on the left seem to do that quite often. The fact remains that the majority of people choose to engage in relationships within their own race which suggest that they don't believe in miscegenation. And to call them racist for their beliefs is beyond the pale.
I agree with you that there have been way to many calls of faux-racism from the left. But, the faux-racism calls do effectively marginalize the impact of the fight against true racism. This is such a case.

They reap the consequences of not being believed on one of the few times when they actually have it right.

Last edited:

Of course it's a free country.
But I wanted to know your opinion of it. Please answer.
Should they or should they not have?

I gave you my opinion. Do you honestly think the RNC was responsible for putting it there in the first place? I don't.

I agree with you that there have been way to many calls of faux-racism from the left. But, the faux-racism calls do effectively marginalize the impact of the fight against true racism. This is such a case.

They reap the consequences of not being believed on one of the few times when they actually have it right.

wow, introspection. you need it.

Forum List

Back