RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

And, your 'quality' of input is usually focused on your object of obsession at the moment. You are quite unstable and quite disturbed. I'm surprised the institution where you surely must reside allows you internet access. Kathaksung does get his access, so it's highly possible your institution gives it to you, as well.

the good thing with you is that seem to forget rather fast.

soon you will run around again and chastise other posters for imagined non sequiturs, call people racist for saying token and complain about inaccurate or irrelevant posts, that you don't get.

What a HOOT! Si Modo just neg repped me again....this time for "not reading the thread"!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yes, I did. I expect those who want to be taken seriously to actually read the thread in which they participate. But, I know having expectations for the challenged is unreasonable.

Oh, and whine about it here, vacuous moron.

I guess it's not so much your laziness about reading. My mistake. It's your lack of actually comprehending what you read. How sad for you.

I was spot on, wasn't I? I can tell by your reaction.
You'd guess not, but don't let that stop you from making more of a fool of yourself. It's sad that you are not even aware of your comprehension issues. I am sure they have remedial reading course somewhere. I know community colleges have them, but I suspect that that remedial curriculum would be too advanced for you. You may be able to work up to a community college, though. It's a goal.

Now now....don't let that old Reflection bug get in the way of you actually communicating with us adults. How many times on this thread alone have you NOT gotten what a post was about? How many times have you jumped onto other threads and NOT gotten what was being talked about?

Remember, the first step is to realize YOU'VE got the problem. :lol::lol::lol:

soon you will run around again and chastise other posters for imagined non sequiturs, call people racist for saying token and complain about inaccurate or irrelevant posts, that you don't get.

What a HOOT! Si Modo just neg repped me again....this time for "not reading the thread"!
Yes, I did. I expect those who want to be taken seriously to actually read the thread in which they participate. But, I know having expectations for the challenged is unreasonable.

Hey, why don't you neg rep me again...and try to spell ALL the words right. 'kay?
:lol::lol::lol:

I was spot on, wasn't I? I can tell by your reaction.
You'd guess not, but don't let that stop you from making more of a fool of yourself. It's sad that you are not even aware of your comprehension issues. I am sure they have remedial reading course somewhere. I know community colleges have them, but I suspect that that remedial curriculum would be too advanced for you. You may be able to work up to a community college, though. It's a goal.

Now now....don't let that old Reflection bug get in the way of you actually communicating with us adults. How many times on this thread alone have you NOT gotten what a post was about? How many times have you jumped onto other threads and NOT gotten what was being talked about?

Remember, the first step is to realize YOU'VE got the problem. :lol::lol::lol:
Too bad, butch. You got called out for not reading several times then you got called out for not even comprehending simple English. I'm pretty sure that I used no words with more than three syllables. I'll try limiting it to two next time I respond to you.

Hey, why don't you neg rep me again...and try to spell ALL the words right. 'kay?
Still whining, eh?

hilarious.

si modo thinks she is the front runner in the race because she sees no one in front of her, but the real reason is all other racers are about to lap her for the 2nd 3rd or 5th time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4B7G8Rw3Q]YouTube - Dave Chappelle Chicken[/ame]

hilarious.

si modo thinks she is the front runner in the race because she sees no one in front of her, but the real reason is all other racers are about to lap her for the 2nd 3rd or 5th time.
I'm quite sure that you are an embarrassment to most Germans.

hilarious.

A very apt image, my friend.

aww, man! here I was, writing out this witty response, and when I post it, someone posts again and flips it to the next page. outta sight, outta mind, haha! :tongue:

By Daniel Tencer
Monday, October 26th, 2009 -- 11:15 am
Share on Facebook Stumble This!

Perhaps no one noticed. Perhaps no one cared. But hours after a liberal news forum brought attention to a series of days old controversial photos on the Republican National Committee's Facebook page, the photos were finally taken down.

Among them was a picture of President Barack Obama eating fried chicken, subtitled with a call to prohibit interracial marriage. The photo's caption read: "Miscegenation is a CRIME against American Values. Repeal Loving v. Virginia."

Miscegenation refers to the "marriage or cohabitation between a man and woman of different races." Loving v. Virginia was a landmark Supreme Court case that, in 1967, struck down all of the US's laws against interracial marriage.

This is the photo as it appeared on the GOP's Facebook profile on Monday:

rncobamafacebookphoto.jpg

RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week | Raw Story

Now perhaps it was a troll who posted it, perhaps not. But it was left there for 5 days.

If the RNC can't manage a little thing like their own social networking site, how can they be trusted to manage a country?

:razz:

Question: If you're not a republican, why do you care what they put on their website?

I'm on facebook everyday and I never saw that photo. Haven't bothered to check the republican or the democratic websites....if I did, I sure wouldn't raise a row about them, let's face it, they are the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation and as long as they are in power, our country will continue it's downward spiral. Better to just ignore both the parties.

hilarious.

It's amazing to watch the remarkable combination of stupidity and mental instability Eder, the butch, and paperweight demonstrate.

hilarious.

ja ja, but they don't see me post here. here you take the embarrassment to a whole new level, which is quite the feat considering the hunting grounds here. you offer the perfect melange of pompous self-righteousness, feigned aloofness, phony outrage, projection, concern trolling, lack of knowledge all topped with a vain, pissy attitude that makes you a perfect target for an internet jerk like me.

hilarious.

It's amazing to watch the remarkable combination of stupidity and mental instability Eder, the butch, and paperweight demonstrate.

Good to see you like to use slurs towards lesbians.

Weren't you whining about a k street whore getting called a k street whore yesterday?

hilarious.

ja ja, but they don't see me post here. here you take the embarrassment to a whole new level, which is quite the feat considering the hunting grounds here. you offer the perfect melange of pompous self-righteousness, feigned aloofness, phony outrage, projection, concern trolling, lack of knowledge all topped with a vain, pissy attitude that makes you a perfect target for an internet jerk like me.
I understand. That is your speed as well as the speed of the butch and paperweight. I never knew folks who have not an ounce of integrity really do walk the planet.

I understand. That is your speed as well as the speed of the butch and paperweight. I never knew folks who have not an ounce of integrity really do walk the planet.

oy vey, i detect phony outrage.

attacking sexuality and nationality of posters who bitch-slap your obtuse alligator mouth is a sure sign of integrity.

Weren't you whining about a k street whore getting called a k street whore yesterday?
And you were defending the use of whore. I'm more interested in women's rights, anyway.

attacking sexuality and nationality of posters who bitch-slap your obtuse alligator mouth is a sure sign of integrity.
Save this image and post it the next time you are tempted to type something. It will tax you less, but still communicate the same message you try to deliver.

plastic_bag_1.jpg

And you were defending the use of whore. I'm more interested in women's rights, anyway.

I sure was. And if you want to call bode "butch" I'm sure she can take it. I just found the irony too rich not to point it out.

Save this image and post it the next time you are tempted to type something. It will tax you less, but still communicate the same message you try to deliver.

plastic_bag_1.jpg

cool pic. second time you posted it to me. you are such a boring toy. i think you are about to break.

Forum List

Back