RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

Good to see you like to use slurs towards lesbians.

Weren't you whining about a k street whore getting called a k street whore yesterday?
And you were defending the use of whore. I'm more interested in women's rights, anyway.

I sure was. And if you want to call bode "butch" I'm sure she can take it. I just found the irony too rich not to point it out.
Irony? Nah. As I said, I am more interested in women's rights.

Sober as a judge.

If I were you, I would want to forget about that too.
Oh, babbling again, then. Perhaps you could actually go to the thread where that was discussed and babble on about it there.

Already did. And you know it.
Look, Article15. You brought up another thread's topic here. If you want to discuss it, go to the thread where it is discussed. Otherwise you're just babbling. It's not a complex concept.

Oh, babbling again, then. Perhaps you could actually go to the thread where that was discussed and babble on about it there.

Look, Article15. You brought up another thread's topic here. If you want to discuss it, go to the thread where it is discussed. Otherwise you're just babbling. It's not a complex concept.

I brought up the other threads topic because in that other thread you were clutching your pearls at a woman being called a K Street whore and making the (il)logical leap that since that's ok then so should "K Street ******" yet here you are calling lesbians "the butch."

If you don't like getting called out on your inconsistencies then stop being inconsistent.

I brought up the other threads topic because in that other thread you were clutching your pearls at a woman being called a K Street whore and making the (il)logical leap that since that's ok then so should "K Street ******" yet here you are calling lesbians "the butch."

If you don't like getting called out on your inconsistencies then stop being inconsistent.
There is nothing inconsistent about my interest in women's rights. The irony is a your defending the use of 'whore' toward a woman then pretending any interest in women's rights in this thread.

And, obviously the concept of threads is actually too complex for you. How sad.

There is nothing inconsistent about my interest in women's rights. The irony is a your defending the use of 'whore' toward a woman then pretending any interest in women's rights in this thread.

I'm sure there's nothing inconsistent about your women's rights views just inconsistency in what groups it's ok to use slurs against.

does your interest in women's right include the rights of homosexual women who disagree with you?

would you say that the use of 'butch' is promoting the denigration of a group of women?

does your interest in women's right include the rights of homosexual women who disagree with you?

would you say that the use of 'butch' is promoting the denigration of a group of women?

Ouch

Heh ... I didn't even think about that ....

I'm sure there's nothing inconsistent about your women's rights views just inconsistency in what groups it's ok to use slurs against.
Yup, I think you are right. Those who haven't an ounce of integrity, character, or even brains, regardless of whatever else they are and who are too stupid to even realize it yet go on and on and on, get my unqualified disdain.

Yup, I think you are right. Those who haven't an ounce of integrity, character, or even brains, regardless of whatever else they are and who are too stupid to even realize it yet go on and on and on, get my unqualified disdain.

We already know you're a self loather, Si, no need to point out the obvious.

Are you sure you are not drunk? You're not making much sense, but rarely do you.

Are you sure you are not drunk? You're not making much sense, but rarely do you.

I'd like to see who you think makes sense on here considering the fact that Art is one of the few on here who always makes sense to me. :eusa_eh:

he just lapped you again. that was the breeze you felt, that and the point as usual going over your head. but maybe the breeze is constant and that is why you don't feel anything unusual.

he just lapped you again. that was the breeze you felt, that and the point as usual going over your head. but maybe the breeze is constant and that is why you don't feel anything unusual.
You forgot to post that image I gave you.

I'd like to see who you think makes sense on here considering the fact that Art is one of the few on here who always makes sense to me. :eusa_eh:
He's funny, for sure. Perhaps he should stay away from areas where logic is required until he develops that skill a bit more.

You forgot to post that image I gave you.

the lame one? sorry, lame is your métier. but why don't you post it again, it works wonders deflecting from your self-inflicted wounds.

Forum List

Back