RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

Wow ... just wow ...

... the race card again.

The race card?

How about commentary on some blatant racism?

Sorry, but someone disagreeing with something and puts up a pic or some such thing does not worry me, racist or not, that's their opinion and freedom of speech, which they are entitled to just as much as the opponents. So most of it is not commentary, it's whining. Now if they called for illegal lynching of people who are of a specific appearance, lifestyle, etc. then I'd see a reason to be upset.

The beauty of freedom of speech is that is swings both ways. There's no whining in calling out blatant racism where it exists (especially if it's on something a major political party operates) and then pounding on the few fools who are dumb enough to actually try to justify it.

The beauty of freedom of speech is that is swings both ways. There's no whining in calling out blatant racism where it exists (especially if it's on something a major political party operates) and then pounding on the few fools who are dumb enough to actually try to justify it.

'Tis true ... ;) I find fault in them removing the pics though ... unless that site has a specific rule about such images then they would have had no choice. The article said it wasn't posted by the admins, so no matter how it winds up to, they are not at fault for posting it.

Though ... it is still whining ... protesting something to one person, is whining to another.

this is only my second day on this website and I'm already having difficulty wrapping my head around the amount of stupidity and ignorance I'm seeing. I just hope it's not like this in most of the other threads as well.

this is only my second day on this website and I'm already having difficulty wrapping my head around the amount of stupidity and ignorance I'm seeing. I just hope it's not like this in most of the other threads as well.

lol ... this is a pretty open political board so expect to come across some serious stupidity.

Just put on your waders before you come in.

Luckily freedom of speech allows you to voice your opinion as well ... huh?

'Tis true ... ;) I find fault in them removing the pics though ... unless that site has a specific rule about such images then they would have had no choice. The article said it wasn't posted by the admins, so no matter how it winds up to, they are not at fault for posting it.

Though ... it is still whining ... protesting something to one person, is whining to another.

This is what I like about you, KK ... you can find a way to disagree with anything like the RNC taking this pic down, for example.

This is what I like about you, KK ... you can find a way to disagree with anything like the RNC taking this pic down, for example.

Purtty much. ;) I love debating, I live off logical opposition.

KK, you wouldn't know logical if it bit you in the ass.

That said, I think the RNC should be proud and put that picture and caption on its front page.

KK, you wouldn't know logical if it bit you in the ass.

That said, I think the RNC should be proud and put that picture and caption on its front page.

:doubt: Ravi, you still suck at flaming.
Well...I do tend to go easy on you, don't want to make you cry again.

funny-pictures-kitten-tells-dog-to-be-quiet-if-he-is-going-to-tag-along.jpg

lol ... this is a pretty open political board so expect to come across some serious stupidity.

No shit, look at the stupid fucking avatar of yours sports fan boy........... seriously pathetic. More neg reps from the sports fag? Bring it on child!

Last edited:

No shit, look at the stupid fucking avatar of yours sports fan boy........... seriously pathetic. More neg reps from the sports fag? Bring it on child!

Do you really think that line of attack is going to work on me?

I'm very open about my love for my teams.

But since you made the request ....

Why are racists so damn incompetent? You're doing it wrong.

Hi, you have received 25 reputation points from sitarro.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Bring it on fag boy......... suck any basketball boys lately?

Regards,
sitarro

It really bothers you that I actually know black people and even have some as friends doesn't it sporty boy? Go stalk a team kid.

It really bothers you that I actually know black people and even have some as friends doesn't it sporty boy? Go stalk a team kid.

You aren't living in reality, dude.

I don't know who you know or who your friends are.

Forum List

Back