RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

I'm guessing shittaro was the kid who was picked last in gym class.

:eusa_eh: Gym class? What's that?

Well it used to be a place where you could have fun and take out some aggression but from what I understand it's been diluted to arm circles and walking around the track.

Can't play dodgeball. We don't want people like sitarro's feelings to get hurt and end up turning into sociopaths. Oh, wait ....

I'm guessing shittaro was the kid who was picked last in gym class.

Well it used to be a place where you could have fun and take out some aggression but from what I understand it's been diluted to arm circles and walking around the track.

Can't play dodgeball. We don't want people like sitarro's feelings to get hurt and end up turning into sociopaths. Oh, wait ....

Are you wearing your celtics uniform now fan boy? After all, that's what you clowns do as soon as your other team blows it, you take that little uniform off and put on the other......... that's just so adorable, if you're 2 years old.

Are you wearing your celtics uniform now fan boy? After all, that's what you clowns do as soon as your other team blows it, you take that little uniform off and put on the other......... that's just so adorable, if you're 2 years old.

Nope, I'm wearing my trusty Red Sox hoodie that I wore all through the 2007 playoffs.

LMAO! The non-thinkers are into congratulating themselves in their own non-thinking and insanity.

:popcorn:

you are a badly drawn comic character. seriously, ask yourself why you always find yourself on the losing end of a pissing match, it might have to do with your charming personality, your attitude, your lack of social skills and ability to see yourself for what you are. it is time to confront your inner moron.
Have a drink. You need one after making both your brain cells work at the same time.

anklebiterale.jpg

But, props to you for applying yourself and giving it all you've got. :thup:

Is that what you drink with your popcorn while "celebrating"?

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

Just curious....

Why would anyone choose a picture of the President eating fried chicken?

I love fried Chicken, especially Kentucky Fried, and you know what I beleive there are pictures of me eating it. Does that make me a racist?? I guess I don't know what fried chicken has to do with racism.

I think I get it now. They keep commenting on the picture and only the picture because they CAN'T READ the caption.

The beauty of freedom of speech is that is swings both ways. There's no whining in calling out blatant racism where it exists (especially if it's on something a major political party operates) and then pounding on the few fools who are dumb enough to actually try to justify it.

'Tis true ... ;) I find fault in them removing the pics though ... unless that site has a specific rule about such images then they would have had no choice. The article said it wasn't posted by the admins, so no matter how it winds up to, they are not at fault for posting it.

Though ... it is still whining ... protesting something to one person, is whining to another.

There ya go.

Just curious....

Why would anyone choose a picture of the President eating fried chicken?

I love fried Chicken, especially Kentucky Fried, and you know what I beleive there are pictures of me eating it. Does that make me a racist?? I guess I don't know what fried chicken has to do with racism.

I think I get it now. They keep commenting on the picture and only the picture because they CAN'T READ the caption.
I'm becoming convinced some of these moonbats who only refer to the chicken really don't even know what miscegenation means.

It is 5 syllables after all.

I'm becoming convinced some of these moonbats who only refer to the chicken really don't even know what miscegenation means.

You could be correct. And they're too lazy to look it up.

You could be correct. And they're too lazy to look it up.

The worse part is they didn't even have to, it's right there in the OP.

Oh look, all the little libs are doing a circle jerk, you kids are just so cute! In a very sad way.

No facebook account for me, so I have a few questions.

1. Is there an apology on the RNC page?
2. Is the RNC investigating?

We have a web presence at my place of employment. Often an error can occur and go unnoticed for quite some time. Many times it can occur because we have a third party that helps download information.

I am really disappointed with the reactions to this story. Conservatives and Republicans should have immediately condemned the incident. Instead we get feined lack of understanding and denial. You guys are better than that, and if you aren't, work on it.

Liberals aren't immune here either. After relentless and pointless attacks, with little proof most times, several folks here took the opportunity to watch you go ballistic on a relatively small corner of the political world. The actions of one person, who does not represent the group as a whole. That is what we have here.

We are a mini version of the US political environment. Note the quick move to name calling and insults for page after ignorant page. Are you surprised Dems and Reps can't get anything done? Grow up and take reponsibility for your posts, then hold your representatives up to the same standard in working for the greatest nation and its people.

:banghead:

Oh look, all the little libs are doing a circle jerk, you kids are just so cute! In a very sad way.
Good idea! Let's change the subject....maybe you can tell us a little more about how that terrible miscegenation caused Obama's loose mother to cross breed with a "stinky African" creating the nightmare halfrican anarchist who now resides in that very White House.

You last soliloquy was a real hoot. Maybe you can give us more.

Go head...

Forum List

Back