RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

Wow, this is really racist! Was this on the site?

BugEyeChicken.jpg
By whittleydobejessuz, I think we have an RNC Facebook contender here!

I've always known that racists are uninformed, paranoid, not very wordly, and not very educated. But I am realizing there is something I missed. Stupidity and immaturity!!!

The posts in this thread are so childish and just plain stupid!!! It's unbelievable that such adults exist.

What was on the site was the referance to a miscagenation decision. It was obviously racist, and created an atmosphere that indicated that the picture above it was indeed racist.

The fact that you defend this is indictutive of your own bigoted frame of mind.
Well then you're not gonna like this one either:

OhChickenStrip.jpg

But I made it smaller so it's less racist.

LMAO! The non-thinkers are into congratulating themselves in their own non-thinking and insanity.

:popcorn:

you are a badly drawn comic character. seriously, ask yourself why you always find yourself on the losing end of a pissing match, it might have to do with your charming personality, your attitude, your lack of social skills and ability to see yourself for what you are. it is time to confront your inner moron.

not_the_watermelon-1.gif

kfcbankrupt.gif

two gifs showing a funny (debatable) stereotype of blacks.

now imagine the words "kill this ******" integrated in the gif. maybe then the racist context can be understood.

i use "kill this ******" because a lot of concerned citizens seem to have a problem understanding the word miscegenation, which apparently is a crime against american values.

just so we're all absolutely clear here, some of you would actually say that the attachment to this post is in no way racist, correct?

because this is exactly analogous to the picture/caption in question that some of you are defending. exactly.

Attachments

• $thisistoproveapoint.jpg
    $thisistoproveapoint.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 55
LMAO! The non-thinkers are into congratulating themselves in their own non-thinking and insanity.

you are a badly drawn comic character. seriously, ask yourself why you always find yourself on the losing end of a pissing match, it might have to do with your charming personality, your attitude, your lack of social skills and ability to see yourself for what you are. it is time to confront your inner moron.
Have a drink. You need one after making both your brain cells work at the same time.

anklebiterale.jpg

But, props to you for applying yourself and giving it all you've got. :thup:

Have a drink. You need one after making both your brain cells work at the same time.

anklebiterale.jpg

ah, took a break from trying to find "non sequiturs" to post this picture for me. that is so sweet. seen any real straw men recently, or had an original thought? no? still the phony obnoxious bat? yep. fick dich, which is german and means fuck you. i included that because you have problems getting it. so i explained it for you. don't eat the yellow snow.

anklebiterale.jpg

ah, took a break from trying to find "non sequiturs" to post this picture for me. that is so sweet. seen any real straw men recently, or had an original thought? no? still the phony obnoxious bat? yep. fick dich, which is german and means fuck you. i included that because you have problems getting it. so i explained it for you. don't eat the yellow snow.
LMAO! I see those two cells can only serve you for a minute or two.

anklebiterale.jpg

i bet you aren't really laughing your ass off. it was a rough day for you on USMB, got hit from all sides because you are such an obnoxious little person. change your attitude, and maybe you won't have to lash out like a wounded weasel so much, would also cut down on the chocolate eating and crying yourself to sleep every other night.

i bet you aren't really laughing your ass off. it was a rough day for you on USMB, got hit from all sides because you are such an obnoxious little person. change your attitude, and maybe you won't have to lash out like a wounded weasel so much, would also cut down on the chocolate eating and crying yourself to sleep every other night.
Actually, I am laughing quite a bit. I usually do when dealing with you, as you as you have more assclown qualities than the butch and paperweight. They are more fascinating in their insanity, though.

assclown.jpg

By Daniel Tencer
Monday, October 26th, 2009 -- 11:15 am
Share on Facebook Stumble This!

Perhaps no one noticed. Perhaps no one cared. But hours after a liberal news forum brought attention to a series of days old controversial photos on the Republican National Committee's Facebook page, the photos were finally taken down.

Among them was a picture of President Barack Obama eating fried chicken, subtitled with a call to prohibit interracial marriage. The photo's caption read: "Miscegenation is a CRIME against American Values. Repeal Loving v. Virginia."

Miscegenation refers to the "marriage or cohabitation between a man and woman of different races." Loving v. Virginia was a landmark Supreme Court case that, in 1967, struck down all of the US's laws against interracial marriage.

This is the photo as it appeared on the GOP's Facebook profile on Monday:

rncobamafacebookphoto.jpg

RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week | Raw Story

Now perhaps it was a troll who posted it, perhaps not. But it was left there for 5 days.

If the RNC can't manage a little thing like their own social networking site, how can they be trusted to manage a country?

:razz:

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

Just curious....

Why would anyone choose a picture of the President eating fried chicken?

I love fried Chicken, especially Kentucky Fried, and you know what I beleive there are pictures of me eating it. Does that make me a racist?? I guess I don't know what fried chicken has to do with racism.

Actually, I am laughing quite a bit. I usually do when dealing with you, as you as you have more assclown qualities than the butch and paperweight. They are more fascinating in their insanity, though.

assclown.jpg

just keep telling yourself that:

"i am number one, i am number one, posters who disagree with me use straw men and non sequiturs, are stupid morons, racists and dishonest."

in reality however you are so remarkably retarded that you would probably somehow accomplish to actually get bronze in a 2-way competition and be proud and vocal about it.

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

Just curious....

Why would anyone choose a picture of the President eating fried chicken?

I love fried Chicken, especially Kentucky Fried, and you know what I beleive there are pictures of me eating it. Does that make me a racist?? I guess I don't know what fried chicken has to do with racism.
Miscegenation: Jes one of them fancy words for layin the grease down happy-like with good ole Colonel Sanders.

Forum List

Back