RNC steals Paul's delegates

Are libertarians really this stupid? Do they really expect the corporate controllers and fundies to turn over the Republican party to them? When was the last time a Republican actually shrank government? How many times do libertarians hold their nose, only to get screwed worse by a Republican?

They complain about being stuck with a two party system, which is bullshit. Why aren't they trying to grow the Libertarian Party?

Are libertarians really this stupid? Do they really expect the corporate controllers and fundies to turn over the Republican party to them? When was the last time a Republican actually shrank government? How many times do libertarians hold their nose, only to get screwed worse by a Republican?

They complain about being stuck with a two party system, which is bullshit. Why aren't they trying to grow the Libertarian Party?

There's a good point in there somewhere. Deep down we knew we weren't going to get a fair shot at the Republican nomination with Ron Paul. The shenanigans in Maine and several other states made that clear. However, the process was essentially over months ago. Romney had the nomination locked up, and there was no reason to screw us over further. We simply wanted our duly elected delegates seated, treated with respect, and to have the votes for Ron Paul counted. Doesn't seem like a big deal. However, they decided to kick us in the mouth one last time by stealing our delegates, seating the ones they allowed us to keep in the nosebleeds, and not counting Ron Paul's votes.

*grins* They are.

That only when you losers start actively campaigning for Obama like you all did last time.
Speaking of losers, dont you have a beer cooler to stock?

Just like all progressives you try to act like somehow your better then us Adults who work.

Silly troll, peddling beer, cigarettes, and gas may be a job, and since at your age you long ago hit your ceiling, I can understand your bitterness when confronted with your betters.

Speaking of losers, dont you have a beer cooler to stock?

Just like all progressives you try to act like somehow your better then us Adults who work.

Silly troll, peddling beer, cigarettes, and gas may be a job, and since at your age you long ago hit your ceiling, I can understand your bitterness when confronted with your betters.
Am I suppose to feel inferior to a pissant like you? I support my family you self important ass. I also dont live in my mothers basement......

Am I suppose to feel inferior to a pissant like you? I support my family you self important ass. I also dont live in my mothers basement......
Well, pissants are intellectually superior to you, first thing you got right since you started posting your nonsense at that radio guy's board, the one that banned you. I am proud that you were able to save up enough to move out or your mom's.

Last edited:
Well, pissants are intellectually superior to you, first thing you got right since you started posting your nonsense at that radio guy's board. I am proud that you were able to save up enough to move out or your mom's.

LOL Intellectual???? You??? Is that your mommy calling you to lunch boy?

Well, pissants are intellectually superior to you, first thing you got right since you started posting your nonsense at that radio guy's board. I am proud that you were able to save up enough to move out or your mom's.

Its OK sonny, a man your age down at the Circle K, its alright to be angry at the cards life has dealt you. It's not your fault. You can learn to accept your limitations.

And now they can go on without the ron paul supporters for their actions. Good luck in November!

It is sad the 300 rabid Paul supporters wont be voting to save America.

300?

You might want to do some fact checking. Oh, and "voting to save america"?????

:lmao:

You mean Mitt Romney and his plan to restore financial order somewhere in the year 2033 supposing everything economically is in a vacuum is savign america??

You guys are worse than Obama supporters. I see you've found your new messiah though.

Its OK sonny, a man your age down at the Circle K, its alright to be angry at the cards life has dealt you. It's not your fault. You can learn to accept your limitations.

Yep a man at my age working any jobs I can to feed my family....Only ignorant children like you see this as beneath you.........

And now they can go on without the ron paul supporters for their actions. Good luck in November!

It is sad the 300 rabid Paul supporters wont be voting to save America.

300?

You might want to do some fact checking. Oh, and "voting to save america"?????

:lmao:

You mean Mitt Romney and his plan to restore financial order somewhere in the year 2033 supposing everything economically is in a vacuum is savign america??

You guys are worse than Obama supporters. I see you've found your new messiah though.

Saving America has many factors and one of the important ones is firing our president....But dont let that bother you from throwing a tantrum at Paul losing....By the way where was the giant show of Paul support?????Kept looking for it.....

Yep a man at my age working any jobs I can to feed my family....Only ignorant children like you see this as beneath you.........

A man's gotta know his limitations, sadly, you reached yours early on.
Retirement nears, who knows, maybe I'll visit Florida's west coast someday. If the service is good enough, I might even tip.

Last edited:

As retirement nears, I am thinking of going back to school and starting a second career.

LMAO How ignorant you are......What is going to happen when you find out mommy and daddy wont support you all your life? I have more then enough education ..... Does it shock you that a person can move up in a job even when starting at the bottom???Or did you think I should put my grand kids in debt for selfishness of thinking I am to good to work my way up? ....Hey guess what? Your not special....There are millions of lazy fucks like you out there....They are protesting in central park.

As retirement nears, I am thinking of going back to school and starting a second career.

LMAO How ignorant you are......What is going to happen when you find out mommy and daddy wont support you all your life? I have more then enough education ..... Does it shock you that a person can move up in a job even when starting at the bottom???Or did you think I should put my grand kids in debt for selfishness of thinking I am to good to work my way up? ....Hey guess what? Your not special....There are millions of lazy fucks like you out there....They are protesting in central park.

LOL, it doesn't shock me at all, I am sure people around you have done so quite often.

Forum List

Back