Rob Portman Reverses Gay Marriage Stance After Son Comes Out

Not interested in your anti-Christ web sites boy. The bible clearly, in both the new and the old test, condemns homosexuality. Lev 18:22, Lev 20:13, Rom 1:26, 1Cor 6:9, 1Tim 1:8 and Jude 1:6 to name but a few and all your pro-sodomite, anti-Christ crap cannot change the word of God. As for you being a "poet", lol, that's funny, but I guess you can call yourself whatever you want. I mean some dumbasses call the vandals that spray graffitti all over the walls and subways where I grew up to be "artists" so I guess you can call yourself a poet of you want. As for the rest of your bs; an intelligent person need not resort to gutter language to "get their point across". If you truly had a good grasp of the English language you'd be able to do so without resorting to filthy language so your argument is just more bs that proves the point that you may be able to get the ****** out of the ghetto but you can never get the ghtto out of the ******. That's me getting my point across. My point being, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's obviously a duck. or in your case, a foul mouthed street corner ******.

If you're going to be down on my dick, at least have the wherewithal not to give me teeth.
And the Old Testament Codes were for the Hebrews...not Christians. We don't adhere to the rules against shellfish and pork, anymore than we refrain from "mixing fibers". You can't "cherry-pick" which of the Old Testament laws you subscribe to, while dismissing others....meaning that it's totally irrelevant today. Romans and Corinthians were aimed at the temple prostitution going on in those provinces at the time....written by Paul, not from the words of Christ Jesus. Evidently, you know nothing about the Bible.
And yes, I can call myself anything I want, as I am the one to define me. Being a published author and guest speaker helps.
And I'm baffled by your obsession with "the ghetto". I grew up middle middle class (think "The Cosbys"). Ghetto is a state of mind, I don't have. You've been watching too much "Good Times". LOL

You pretty much said you don't understand the Bible 100%. When you said that parts of the Old Testament are for Hebrews only then you've shown you don't understand the Bible.

God made those rules not because it only applied then but it always has applied and always will apply.

The Bible is a series of lessons on life and a lesson on the people of Israel. The whole Bible must be read and at least an attempt to understand it's meaning must be undertaken. Anyone who picks any part of it and throws it out is making the same mistake that someone who refuses to read it in the first place makes. It's a work that must be taken on faith or it is just a book. You must read and try to understand and apply the whole book to your life.

I said nothing of the kind. I grew up in the church. Attended a private parochial "Episcopal boys choir school" for 3 years, in Chicago (only 1 of 5 in the United States), where we celebrated mass 6 days out of 7. Studied catechism and religion, and served as an altar boy.
I don't know what religion you belong to or what your core beliefs are, and frankly, I could care less...but you have no right to dictate dogma or policy to me, by way of the First Amendment...
And how dare you lecture me on religion, The Bible, or anything else, for that matter. Who the fuck are you? God gave us brains and minds to reason with...and preachers routinely interpret Bible scripture "differently", as people believe different things. You have no better or closer connection to God, than I or Joe Blow. The Levitical Code is obsolete and irrelevant. And I believe Paul to be a misogynist and a latent homosexual, which renders his writings on sexual mores "irrelevant", at least to me. You want to burn me at the stake for heresy....be my guest, but you'll have to wait your turn in line.

If God said you should eat or drink only from an animal with cloven-hooves did this stop them from slaughtering their transportation?

If he said stay away from pork could it be because of the diseases they tend to carry like Trichinosis?

Could he be telling us to stay away from shellfish because of the fat and cholesterol content?

He told us not to eat birds of pray because some of them eat carrion.

He said don't eat insects that crawl....only insects that have wings like locusts.....but no others.

He said anyone that touches a dead body of any kind will be unclean until the Sun goes down. That's why in ME countries they leave dead goats and camels out to rot because they took this to an extreme. Yet if you carry a dead friend around on full display, which is a common practice, for some reason this is ignored in Islam. This is an example of only applying part of the law to one's life.

LMAO. You're a comedy show.

Boy? Does that make your cock hard, and close to cumming, by addressing me that way, bigot?
The word of God? Ha! You'd be the last one qualified to use the Bible as a weapon, ho. You know nothing of the "word of God", since Christ didn't speak to the matter, so it must not have been that important. If you think the Old Testament writings are relevant, then, there are so many violations, nowadays, committed by so-called "Christians", as not to be funny. So it's a moot point. And if you think the writings of Paul are relevant, he is viewed by many to be a latent homosexual and misogynist, rendering him, at least, a hypocrite.
And I need no earthly human, poor and flawed as you, to define or qualify my personal relationship with The Almighty. Above Portman's constituents, he owes fealty and loyalty to his own family and conscience. Since those are foreign concepts to those of you "on the right", I understand if it escapes you.
Boy? Again. I'm a 60 year old man. And you can get up off your knees and off of my dick.

Romans 1 is New Testament teaching - so is Revelation 21. Bible condemns homosexual behavior in the Old AND the New Testament.

- Jeremiah

Do you believe in "murder"? It seems like it. Here are some more reasons to murder. Have fun!

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. Leviticus 20:10 NLT

You should not let a sorceress live. Exodus 22:17 NAB

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. Leviticus 20:27 NAB

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. Leviticus 21:9 NAB

----------------------------------------

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

Marry his victim? Nice.

That's why Christians are eternally grateful that Jesus came along and changed all that. Except for witches being put to death. We still do that today.

If God said you shouldn't eat or drink anything from an animal with cloven-hooves could that be that he was thinking about those who are lactose intolerant?

If he said stay away from pork could it be because of the diseases they tend to carry like Trichinosis?

Could he be telling us to stay away from shellfish because of the fat and cholesterol content?

I'm just wondering why God would spend so much time fixating on what people should and shouldn't eat, and didn't take the time to say something sensible like "People owning other people is wrong!"

I mean, he almost sounds like something made up by Bronze Age Savages.

That's because you may not understand the differing rules then and thousands of years later. Back then slavery was a way to pay off one's debt to another. You had to treat your slaves well and they had to be released from it within a set period of time. It could be that this was invented because of the lack of money back then. Instead of offering money to pay off debts you offered servitude. The Bible and slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are, perhaps, the stupidest forum member. You know nothing about the past, little of the present, and nothing of the future.
"Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Romans 1 is New Testament teaching - so is Revelation 21. Bible condemns homosexual behavior in the Old AND the New Testament.

- Jeremiah

Do you believe in "murder"? It seems like it. Here are some more reasons to murder. Have fun!

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. Leviticus 20:10 NLT

You should not let a sorceress live. Exodus 22:17 NAB

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. Leviticus 20:27 NAB

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. Leviticus 21:9 NAB

----------------------------------------

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

Marry his victim? Nice.

That's why Christians are eternally grateful that Jesus came along and changed all that. Except for witches being put to death. We still do that today.

You suggest that Christians are completely discounting the Old Testament as not relevant to Christianity. If so, then why do Christians cling so doggedly to Genesis and the creation story, to the point of insisting Creationism be taught in schools? To the point of discounting the theory of evolution? It seems to me you are just picking and choosing the parts of the Bible, Old and New Testaments, that you find serve your purposes. Seems extremely hypocritical to me, not to say blasphemous and sinful. Either it is all God's word or none of it. Would God say, in his holy book, you get to pick and choose what suits your purposes?

Here...let me provide you with much needed insight for your bigotry and hate:
1. The Best Case for the Bible Not Condemning Homosexuality
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-s...xpires_in=6223

by John and Catherine Shore, excerpted from "UNFAIR: Why the 'Christian' View of Gays Doesn't Work."

As to your retort: "As for you being a 60yr old man, lol, that's funny, I guess in 60yrs of living you never learned to express yourself with the English language and must therefore resort to speaking like a common street thug huh? Maybe you should get out of the ghetto more often and learn to interact with civilized people. You would think that by your age you would know nobody's impressed with your foul language and it sure as hell doesn't make you sound grown up or tough, just makes you sound like an angry, uneducated street ******."

I am a writer and poet, in demand, in my circles. And I have absolute command of the English language. Well-versed in proper English, for high society, I also can command the vernacular. When scum, such as yourself chooses to tread on the sensibilities and rights of others, sometimes it's necessary to "get down and dirty", to get a point across...as you have seen. I have merely returned to you, what you have put out....so, look into the nearest mirror. Civilized people? Foul language? Where? As I said before....look into the nearest mirror and you will see your uncivilized rhetoric and behavior reflected back at you.
And I'm so over white folks, using their last, feeble, watergun...."calling me a ******", as if the source isn't considered, and the conclusion drawn that you are a scared little man. Your world is changing and you don't know how to cope. You are the new minority, bitch.
And either you will adapt or die. I am that ******. The one that won't mind. Deal with it.

Not interested in your anti-Christ web sites boy. The bible clearly, in both the new and the old test, condemns homosexuality. Lev 18:22, Lev 20:13, Rom 1:26, 1Cor 6:9, 1Tim 1:8 and Jude 1:6 to name but a few and all your pro-sodomite, anti-Christ crap cannot change the word of God. As for you being a "poet", lol, that's funny, but I guess you can call yourself whatever you want. I mean some dumbasses call the vandals that spray graffitti all over the walls and subways where I grew up to be "artists" so I guess you can call yourself a poet of you want. As for the rest of your bs; an intelligent person need not resort to gutter language to "get their point across". If you truly had a good grasp of the English language you'd be able to do so without resorting to filthy language so your argument is just more bs that proves the point that you may be able to get the ****** out of the ghetto but you can never get the ghtto out of the ******. That's me getting my point across. My point being, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's obviously a duck. or in your case, a foul mouthed street corner ******.

If you're going to be down on my dick, at least have the wherewithal not to give me teeth.
And the Old Testament Codes were for the Hebrews...not Christians. We don't adhere to the rules against shellfish and pork, anymore than we refrain from "mixing fibers". You can't "cherry-pick" which of the Old Testament laws you subscribe to, while dismissing others....meaning that it's totally irrelevant today. Romans and Corinthians were aimed at the temple prostitution going on in those provinces at the time....[B]written by Paul, not from the words of Christ Jesus.[/B] Evidently, you know nothing about the Bible.
And yes, I can call myself anything I want, as I am the one to define me. Being a published author and guest speaker helps.
And I'm baffled by your obsession with "the ghetto". I grew up middle middle class (think "The Cosbys"). Ghetto is a state of mind, I don't have. You've been watching too much "Good Times". LOL

That right there lets me know we have nothing further to discuss when it comes to the scriptures. I believe them to be the word of God, no matter who the author is, 2Tim 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, 2Pet 1:for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. So any further discussion regarding the scriptures would be me casting pearls before a swine and giving what is holy to a dog, and I won't waste my time doing that.

All I can say after trying to interact with the hateful biggot jtpr, is that IF people like jtpr really get to go to heaven, I think I'll take the night train to anywhere else.

Hanging out with the likes of a jtpr would be hell. No matter where hell is.

Don't worry about it Zeke, I've read some of your crap and it's obvious you are on the wide road not the narrow path so it's doubtful you'll have to spend eternity with me or those that think like me.

My God definitely promised ME that I would not have to spend one moment of my time in eternity with the likes of you. And I say again; THANK YOU GOD.

But as an aside. jtpr. You are no different than a radical Muslim. Full of hate and bigotry.
You know that those are the people you get to spend eternity with don't you. People just like you. Full of hate and bigotry. Lucky you eh?

When I start murdering those that won't submit to my God you may have a point, until then you're just one more full of crap poster on a board filled with full of crap posters.

Somebody got god in a thread about legal, civil marriage. They have nothing to do with each other.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”-
Mahatma Gandhi

Yes, a man of great wisdom was old Gandhi. Especially where it concerned the kaffirs-An insulting and contemptuous term for a black

“A general belief seems to prevail in the colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than the savages or natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir.”
(Reference: The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, Government of India (CWMG), Vol I, p. 150)

Regarding forcible registration with the state of blacks:
“One can understand the necessity for registration of Kaffirs who will not work.” (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, p. 105)

“Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for dumping down all the Kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension…the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location.” (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, pp. 244-245)

His description of black inmates:
“Only a degree removed from the animal.”
"Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.” – Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

"Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and unclothedness."Gandhi addressing a public meeting in Bombay on September 26, 1896, he had the following to say about the Indian struggle in South Africa:[1]

"Clause 200 makes provision for registration of persons belonging to uncivilized races, resident and employed within the Borough. One can understand the necessity of registration of Kaffirs who will not work, but why should registration be required for indentured Indians who have become free, and for their descendants about whom the general complaint is that they work too much?" Gandhi in his newspaper, the Indian Opinion, on March 18, 1905:[3]

"The Native - Little Benefit to the State" - Gandhi

The Indian Opinion published an editorial on September 9, 1905, under the heading "The relative Value of the Natives and the Indians in Natal." In it, Gandhi referred to a speech made by Rev. Dube, an early African nationalist, who said that an African had the capacity for improvement, if only the Whites would give them the opportunity. In his response, Gandhi suggested:[4]
"A little judicious extra taxation would do no harm; in the majority of cases it compels the native to work for at least a few days a year."

"As you were good enough to show very great sympathy with the cause of British Indians in the Transvaal, may I suggest your using your influence with the Boer leaders in the Transvaal? I feel certain that they did not share the same prejudice against British Indians as against the Kaffir races but as the prejudice against Kaffir races in a strong form was in existence in the Transvaal at the time when the British Indians immigrated there, the latter were immediately lumped together with the Kaffir races and described under the generic term 'Coloured people'. Gradually the Boer mind was habituated to this qualification and it refused to recognize the evident and sharp distinctions that undoubtedly exist between British Indians and the Kaffir races in South Africa."[/B] Gandhi in letter to W.T. Stead, an English friend of his in London, written in 1906

Yup, ole Gandhi was a wise man, but I find it so funny when blacks and liberals quote him to support something they believe seeing that he thought blacks to be sub humans, lol.

And the Old Testament Codes were for the Hebrews...not Christians. We don't adhere to the rules against shellfish and pork, anymore than we refrain from "mixing fibers". You can't "cherry-pick" which of the Old Testament laws you subscribe to, while dismissing others....meaning that it's totally irrelevant today. Romans and Corinthians were aimed at the temple prostitution going on in those provinces at the time....[B]written by Paul, not from the words of Christ Jesus.[/B] Evidently, you know nothing about the Bible.

That right there lets me know we have nothing further to discuss when it comes to the scriptures. I believe them to be the word of God, no matter who the author is, 2Tim 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, 2Pet 1:for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. So any further discussion regarding the scriptures would be me casting pearls before a swine and giving what is holy to a dog, and I won't waste my time doing that.

Oh, don't you know it would take a dog to know another dog. For a so-called "Christian", you sure do your share of ad hominem...so "holy" and "Christ-like". Hypocrite.

Somebody got god in a thread about legal, civil marriage. They have nothing to do with each other.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”-
Mahatma Gandhi

Yes, a man of great wisdom was old Gandhi. Especially where it concerned the kaffirs-An insulting and contemptuous term for a black

“A general belief seems to prevail in the colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than the savages or natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir.”
(Reference: The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, Government of India (CWMG), Vol I, p. 150)

“One can understand the necessity for registration of Kaffirs who will not work.” (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, p. 105)

“Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for dumping down all the Kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension…the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location.” (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, pp. 244-245)

"Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.” – Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

"Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and unclothedness."Gandhi addressing a public meeting in Bombay on September 26, 1896, he had the following to say about the Indian struggle in South Africa:[1]

"Clause 200 makes provision for registration of persons belonging to uncivilized races, resident and employed within the Borough. One can understand the necessity of registration of Kaffirs who will not work, but why should registration be required for indentured Indians who have become free, and for their descendants about whom the general complaint is that they work too much?" Gandhi in his newspaper, the Indian Opinion, on March 18, 1905:[3]

The Indian Opinion published an editorial on September 9, 1905, under the heading "The relative Value of the Natives and the Indians in Natal." In it, Gandhi referred to a speech made by Rev. Dube, an early African nationalist, who said that an African had the capacity for improvement, if only the Whites would give them the opportunity. In his response, Gandhi suggested:[4]
"A little judicious extra taxation would do no harm; in the majority of cases it compels the native to work for at least a few days a year."

"As you were good enough to show very great sympathy with the cause of British Indians in the Transvaal, may I suggest your using your influence with the Boer leaders in the Transvaal? I feel certain that they did not share the same prejudice against British Indians as against the Kaffir races but as the prejudice against Kaffir races in a strong form was in existence in the Transvaal at the time when the British Indians immigrated there, the latter were immediately lumped together with the Kaffir races and described under the generic term 'Coloured people'. Gradually the Boer mind was habituated to this qualification and it refused to recognize the evident and sharp distinctions that undoubtedly exist between British Indians and the Kaffir races in South Africa."[/B] Gandhi in letter to W.T. Stead, an English friend of his in London, written in 1906

Yup, ole Gandhi was a wise man, but I find it so funny when blacks and liberals quote him to support something they believe seeing that he thought blacks to be sub humans, lol.

Funny, but Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. didn't have a problem adopting his non-violent protest, which served to move a nation to change and toward redemption. If what you say is actually true...then he shared the same sentiments as you....which would render you somewhat of an enigma, as well as a POS. I find much of what you right wing nuts quote as funny. Sticks and stones.

Don't worry about it Zeke, I've read some of your crap and it's obvious you are on the wide road not the narrow path so it's doubtful you'll have to spend eternity with me or those that think like me.

My God definitely promised ME that I would not have to spend one moment of my time in eternity with the likes of you. And I say again; THANK YOU GOD.

But as an aside. jtpr. You are no different than a radical Muslim. Full of hate and bigotry.
You know that those are the people you get to spend eternity with don't you. People just like you. Full of hate and bigotry. Lucky you eh?

When I start murdering those that won't submit to my God you may have a point, until then you're just one more full of crap poster on a board filled with full of crap posters.

START? It's just been recently that christians STOPPED.

Oh, don't you know it would take a dog to know another dog. For a so-called "Christian", you sure do your share of ad hominem...so "holy" and "Christ-like". Hypocrite.

Jhn 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Funny, but Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. didn't have a problem adopting his non-violent protest, which served to move a nation to change and toward redemption. If what you say is actually true...then he shared the same sentiments as you....which would render you somewhat of an enigma, as well as a POS. I find much of what you right wing nuts quote as funny. Sticks and stones.

Two things.
1. King, like most other blacks and liberals, was too stupid to learn more about Gandhi prior to quoting him.
2. Gandhi adopted a non-violent approach because he knew his people did not have the means to win a war against the British not because he was a peace loving man (“Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.” ~ Gandhi’s “Autobiography,” Part V, Chapter XXVII). Quite the contrary, he said he would slaughter Brits by the hundreds of thousands if able to, he is quoted as saying During a prayer speech on June 16, 1947: “If we had the atom bomb, we would have used it against the British.” ~ Gandhi’s “The Last Phase,” Vol. II, p. 326

So much for non-violence huh? Run along my man, like the scritpures, you seem to lack knowledge on this topic also.

[/B]

Two things.
1. You're misinformed.
2. We're discussing me, not Christians, so even if your bs was true, it would be irelevent to the discussion at hand.

Last edited:
[/B]

Great line and so very true!!

Hey now. Don't be coming down on the dogs. You know dog spelled backwards is God?
And nobody loves you as much as a dog or God.

How'd that happen?

That's why Christians are eternally grateful that Jesus came along and changed all that.

Really? When? When did Jesus "change all that"? Not in this passage;

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

nor this one;

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

or these;

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John 7:19)

this is a biggie

"If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;" John 10:35

So, tell us again where Jesus "changed all that" because the NT doesn't back up your assertion.

Last edited:
That's why Christians are eternally grateful that Jesus came along and changed all that.

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

nor this one;

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

or these;

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John 7:19)

this is a biggie

"If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;" John 10:35

So, tell us again where Jesus "changed all that" because the NT doesn't back up your assertion.

There is nothing here that a good Bible Study course wouldn't fix.

nor this one;

or these;

this is a biggie

There is nothing here that a good Bible Study course wouldn't fix.

:lol: You don't know. You've been "toeing the company line", but don't even understand it? That's so typical of so-called "moderate Christians". They love to talk about how Jesus fixed the Old Testament (in other words, tossed out the horribly offensive parts about slavery, keeping women in their place, killing gays, etc). The snag? It's not true. :dev3:

Forum List

Back