Robber just learned that Chicago now has concealed carry gun permits...the hard way...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This thug has not been following recent events in chicago....Chicago, like the rest of Illinois, has returned the right to carry guns for self defense to the law abiding people of the state. This has resulted in some confusion among the thug class in Chicago as victims who should be easily robbed....are shooting back.

I believe the Thug Union Local 911 will be filing a grievance against the city for allowing victims to fight back....

Man Shoots, Kills Carjacker Near Goudy School Thursday

The men handed over their wallets and cash, Trainor said, but the robber then demanded their car.

One of the 23-year-old men then pulled out a gun and shot the robber multiple times, Trainor said. The alleged robber was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center where he was pronounced dead, she said.

According to Uptown Update, the man who killed the alleged robber was a former security guard with a concealed-carry permit.

And is anyone even remotely suprised by this little factoid......

The robber was on parole for an armed robbery conviction, police said.

A guy breaks into someones house.

Bad guys gets shot by good guy.... in the leg ( ??? Knee ) and cannot ever walk again.

Bad guys sues good guy and wins.....because he has no use of his leg and he is crippled. Astonishingly, bad guy cannot find a job and cannot work - not even a desk job. Call center.....nothing.

Good guy has to send bad guy a check once a month through the court.

True story, I read it about ten years ago.

My argument is, if the bad guy had not been committing a crime, he would not have been shot and become disabled.

Disability is for those whom need it and/or deserve it.

Not for criminals and not for someone whom dont want to work.

Shadow 355

A guy breaks into someones house.

Bad guys gets shot by good guy.... in the leg ( ??? Knee ) and cannot ever walk again.

Bad guys sues good guy and wins.....because he has no use of his leg and he is crippled. Astonishingly, bad guy cannot find a job and cannot work - not even a desk job. Call center.....nothing.

Good guy has to send bad guy a check once a month through the court.

True story, I read it about ten years ago.

My argument is, if the bad guy had not been committing a crime, he would not have been shot and become disabled.

Disability is for those whom need it and/or deserve it.

Not for criminals and not for someone whom dont want to work.

Shadow 355
I can proudly say there are some fucking thugs still shitting their pants in their wheelchairs after I got through with them.
The best part is most of them still have another couple of decades to live their filthy pathetic lives.

Forum List

Back