Robber Shoots Store Clerk, She Shoots Back

So what we have here is one responsible person with a gun and one irresponsible person with a gun. Now it seems to me that keeping irresponsible people from having guns might be better than having responsible people having to arm themselves as if they are in a war zone.

So what we have here is one responsible person with a gun and one irresponsible person with a gun. Now it seems to me that keeping irresponsible people from having guns might be better than having responsible people having to arm themselves as if they are in a war zone.

And how would we do that? By making more laws that they're just going to ignore?

You won't keep irresponsible people from getting guns. What should happen is the same way the West was won. By having irresponsible people so vastly outnumbered by responsible people with guns, that they are too afraid to get their own gun.

Old Rocks is afraid of guns. Ain't nuttin' to fear. Old Rocks refuses to accept the violent nature of mortal men. Old Rocks needs to embrace the horror of the human species.

Bravo to the clerk for being brave and prepared.
And it is heartening to see the young man interviewed express himself so well. I suspect another one off the Democratic reservation.

You won't keep irresponsible people from getting guns. What should happen is the same way the West was won. By having irresponsible people so vastly outnumbered by responsible people with guns, that they are too afraid to get their own gun.
To me, this makes sense. Its all about the strength in numbers. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. May good kick evil's butt! :) :) :)

Old Rocks is afraid of guns. Ain't nuttin' to fear. Old Rocks refuses to accept the violent nature of mortal men. Old Rocks needs to embrace the horror of the human species.

Old Rocks has been, since 12, and is at present, a gun owner. And having observed the way that all too many handle and store guns, a lot of people should never be allowed within ten feet of a gun.

The present cult of the gun that insists that putting more and more guns out there will do something other than create more and more deaths is what I object to. In this nation, deaths by guns are set to exceed deaths by auto accidents by 2015.

as long as the ****** robber is dead that is all that matters.., wishing you a speedy recovery Ms. Long.

Forum List

Back