Robert Kennedy agrees with Trump on the Ukraine & Russia war.

You're spreading disinformation. Trump never "celebrated" Putin's invasion of Ukraine. But it was a genius move for Putin to wait until Biden was President because he knew Biden wouldn't stop him from invading. And Biden didn't stop him, so now you have a total shitshow on your hands with no way out.

Anyone with half a brain knows your little kabuki theater act portraying conservatives and Republicans as being sympathetic toward Russia is phony as a three dollar bill. Like I said, you're the same people who would have voted for the communist-sympathizer Bernie Sanders, if he had been the 2016 nominee. So quit with the phony bullshit act, you're not fooling anyone. There was no "Trump/Russia collusion", no pee tapes, and no money changing hands between Trump and any communist dictator.

That would be your boy, Joe Roninette Biden.
Genius move?

Failing miserably in an invasion is Genius to Trump?

Republicans are sympathetic to Russia and urge the US to stop funding Ukraine.

Trump wins= Putin wins

Nice to see some sane opinions from the left.

Trump’s opinion on Ukraine is he can end the war in one day if he’s president. Trump doesn’t care about over promising and under delivering. See his wall.

Genius move?

Trump wins= Putin wins
I don't give a fuck who is the perceived winner.

Win or lose, either side, MAKES NO DAMN DIFFERENCE TO A SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE.

STOP WASTING OUR FUCKING MONEY

Trump’s opinion on Ukraine is he can end the war in one day if he’s president. Trump doesn’t care about over promising and under delivering. See his wall.
He doesn't need to end the war. Just stop blowing our fucking money.

Those two countries can literally kill off their entire populations for all I care.

Trump will end the war

He will pull all support to Ukraine and force them to surrender captured territory to Russia

In return for a promise that Russia will never, ever invade again

Genius move?

Trump wins= Putin wins

There would have been no invasion if Trump had been elected. Almost 10,000 Ukrainian civilian deaths are on your president's head and on those of you who voted for him.

Way to go! I bet you're proud of yourselves.

Trump will end the war

He will pull all support to Ukraine and force them to surrender captured territory to Russia

Why do you care?you're a fucking sucker. Allowing your tax money to be laundered to crooked politicians.

Fucking idiot

I don't give a fuck who is the perceived winner.

Win or lose, either side, MAKES NO DAMN DIFFERENCE TO A SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE.

STOP WASTING OUR FUCKING MONEY
Actually it makes a huge difference to the balance of power in Eastern Europe.
The same Theater we spent 45 years in the Cold War protecting

Trump will turn it over in one day

He doesn't need to end the war. Just stop blowing our fucking money.

Those two countries can literally kill off their entire populations for all I care.
The money spent on the war is in small proportion to the budget. We live in a global economy and putting our heads in the sand in this conflict would be wrong on many levels

Actually it makes a huge difference to the balance of power in Eastern Europe.
The same Theater we spent 45 years in the Cold War protecting

Trump will turn it over in one day
The power is in China's hands you idiot. Not Russia lol.

you people are stuck in the damn 80's

Trump will end the war

That’s a possibility, but in my opinion one I think is unlikely

He formulated a peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia, which still stands today. He also persuaded North Korea to stop firing missiles over the Sea of Japan, and return the remains of over 200 American soldiers killed in the Korean War. And let's not forget that he was the President whose administration drew up the withdrawal plans from Afghanistan, even though Biden fucked it up and got 13 Americans killed in the process.

And all you can do is blame him for his border policies that were defunded by the Democrats, while applauding Biden for the open borders and flow of fentanyl into this country?

Missed the point entirely. Glad your tds isn't in remission.

You tards are an endless supply of laughs
Your point was the Chinese are bigger threat than Russia. I was just pointing out China doing well under the Trump regime. He didn’t exactly eat their lunch like he said he would.

Your point was the Chinese are bigger threat than Russia. I was just pointing out China doing well under the Trump regime. He didn’t exactly eat their lunch like he said he would.
China is a first world super power. EVERY country with similar status made more money under Trump. That has nothing to do with his policy towards them.

Idiot

The Chinese got richer under Trump

Now I know for a fact that you're full of shit. Sow me on this chart when the Chinese got richer and who was President then...

china.jpg

Another piss goblin who would have voted for Bernie Sanders weighs in. How ya doin', little commie soy boy?

:laughing0301:
Sure, I would have voted for Bernie. And you would vote for a rapist con man who bends over for Putin. :auiqs.jpg:

He formulated a peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia, which still stands today. He also persuaded North Korea to stop firing missiles over the Sea of Japan, and return the remains of over 200 American soldiers killed in the Korean War. And let's not forget that he was the President whose administration drew up the withdrawal plans from Afghanistan, even though Biden fucked it up and got 13 Americans killed in the process.

And all you can do is blame him for his border policies that were defunded by the Democrats, while applauding Biden for the open borders and flow of fentanyl into this country?
Those middle eastern peace treaties are more the result of a growing threat in Iran. The North Korean threat to South Korea is still very much a thing. He promised a wall and didn’t deliver. Much less he said Mexico would pay for it.

Forum List

Back