Rocket Man give Biden a big FU...Refuses to respond to contact efforts

President Trump brought peace to the world by being able to convince even the most hostile people on this planet to sit to the negotiation table. But they won't even return Joe Biden's phone calls.

"US President Joe Biden's administration says it has been trying to contact the North Korean government since February but has yet to receive a response.
Washington had tried to reach Pyongyang in several different ways to prevent tensions escalating, officials said.

The US and North Korea remain at loggerheads over North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programmes..."

North Korea 'not responding' to US contact efforts

View attachment 467771
Brought peace to the world?!?! Haha what in the hell are they spiking the Koolaid with?!?!
View attachment 467882
Wow, your guy sounds very tough. Amazing that he got whooped by a scaredy cat. That must really frustrate you
Not really, the way Biden is failing. He will bring Trump back.
He isn’t failing in the eyes of the people who voted for him... a number that far out numbers the Trump voters.

Biden isn't failing in the eyes of you Biden-voters because your news media isn't telling you exactly how bad he is failing.

You probably don't even know about the 15,000 union pipeline workers he put out of a job, and the major clusterfuck happening on your southern border.

That's why we're always referred to you people as "low-information voters."
No both of those things have been reported pretty thoroughly. Many of his voters support Bidens environmental policies thus the ending of Keystone and they don’t blame him for the border situation and see him with his head down trying to fix these problems not blowing lies and hot air into microphones like the last leader did.

what information do you think his supporters don’t know?
The Keystone pipeline is carbon neutral, using other ways to transport it is equivalent to putting a million vehicles on the road. The border crisis is Biden's 100%, even the president of Mexico is saying its bad. Just heard the news that Biden’s tax plan is bigger than the one in 1993. I went from getting a couple hundred to paying a couple of hundred at the end of the year. So congratulations, this nut is going to kill the economy.
Like I said, I don’t support the shutting down of keystone. The border situation is not all Bidens fault. Look at Trumps 2019 numbers at the border. This shit has been ramping up.

What tax plan? You’re still under Trumps tax plan if you now have to pay at the end of the year then that’s not because of Biden
It was reported that Biden is going to raise taxes as high as Clinton did in 1993. We didn't have caravans coming across the border. Especially they weren't wearing let me in Biden t-shirts.
It’s been reported that Biden is going to magically write legislation by possessing the bodies of congressmen? And based on that magic you’ve concluded that you’re going to pay a couple hundred at the end of the year?! That’s a great story man!
I'm just saying I was considered poor in 1993 and I always got back a couple hundred bucks. Then Clinton raised taxes and I owed till the Bush tax cuts. So get ready to pay. Democrats have full control and they love to raise taxes.
Are you still making the same kind of money you were making in 93?
No, of course not.
What are you worried about then?

President Trump brought peace to the world by being able to convince even the most hostile people on this planet to sit to the negotiation table. But they won't even return Joe Biden's phone calls.

"US President Joe Biden's administration says it has been trying to contact the North Korean government since February but has yet to receive a response.
Washington had tried to reach Pyongyang in several different ways to prevent tensions escalating, officials said.

The US and North Korea remain at loggerheads over North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programmes..."

View attachment 467771
Brought peace to the world?!?! Haha what in the hell are they spiking the Koolaid with?!?!
View attachment 467882
Wow, your guy sounds very tough. Amazing that he got whooped by a scaredy cat. That must really frustrate you
He isn’t failing in the eyes of the people who voted for him... a number that far out numbers the Trump voters.

Biden isn't failing in the eyes of you Biden-voters because your news media isn't telling you exactly how bad he is failing.

You probably don't even know about the 15,000 union pipeline workers he put out of a job, and the major clusterfuck happening on your southern border.

No both of those things have been reported pretty thoroughly. Many of his voters support Bidens environmental policies thus the ending of Keystone and they don’t blame him for the border situation and see him with his head down trying to fix these problems not blowing lies and hot air into microphones like the last leader did.

What kind of person would be against American energy-indepence, beside Biden-supporting morons?

Likewise, who would be against the flooding of this country with more crime, drugs, and gangs, and human-traficking besides you people?
I personally didn’t support the keystone shut down but that doesn’t mean I want the clown back in office. There are plenty of things I disagree with Biden on. I hope after 4 years we get a smart conservative to run against him... not one of the Trump puppets.

You should reread the second question you asked me... haha, I don’t think you want me to answer as it’s phrased.
Fyi

The key stone pipeline was NOT shut down by Biden, key stone is flowing as normal.

Biden put a HOLD on the building of the new extension of the key stone pipeline, called Keystone XL until the Impact Studies ordered years ago, are completed and can be reviewed.

Keystones XL is a proposed pipeline from Canada's shale oil fields, cutting through central northern states that eventually through other connections, makes it to the Gulf foreign refineries there, for export, to places like China....from what I understand....
Thanks for the details I still think the XL is a good thing. Many oppose it because they think it destroys the environment but as much as I do care about the environment I think energy independence as a very good thing for our country and I see the environmentalists going way too far in many cases
I agree with you on energy independence, but this shale oil from Canada, is strictly for Export, it never touches our hands. And we export some of our American oil, instead of using it all here, while still buying oil from places like Saudi Arabia....?

And it is drinking water spoilage to Aquifers serving the Indian/Native American reservations and others in those and surrounding states...that is the concern....

Spills from shale oil is different than just oil. Because it is muddy and heavy muck, it sinks in to soil when spilled and mixes with water, instead of floating on top of water where it can be easily removed in a clean up....again, from what I understand of it....
Thanks, I’ll take a closer look. I’ve read about other pipelines that are trying to be shut down that are for American oil and seem to be very much over kill by environmentalists. Like they are stoping them from replacing oil pipelines which could cause real damage. Stuff like that makes me shake my head. If native Americans don’t want them cutting through their land then that’s their right... they should be rerouted
Agree!

But if memory serves they did propose a route right outside of the reservations, which is tricky....because the Aquifer is one big massive fresh water lake underground ....that knows no boundaries, such as where a reservation begins or ends. A spill off of their land but not off of the same Aquifer lake, does the same possible harm to them.....

It's been 4 or 5 years since I read up on it, so I too need to read up on it again....

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

The Keystone pipeline is carbon neutral, using other ways to transport it is equivalent to putting a million vehicles on the road. The border crisis is Biden's 100%, even the president of Mexico is saying its bad. Just heard the news that Biden’s tax plan is bigger than the one in 1993. I went from getting a couple hundred to paying a couple of hundred at the end of the year. So congratulations, this nut is going to kill the economy.
Like I said, I don’t support the shutting down of keystone. The border situation is not all Bidens fault. Look at Trumps 2019 numbers at the border. This shit has been ramping up.

What tax plan? You’re still under Trumps tax plan if you now have to pay at the end of the year then that’s not because of Biden
It was reported that Biden is going to raise taxes as high as Clinton did in 1993. We didn't have caravans coming across the border. Especially they weren't wearing let me in Biden t-shirts.
It’s been reported that Biden is going to magically write legislation by possessing the bodies of congressmen? And based on that magic you’ve concluded that you’re going to pay a couple hundred at the end of the year?! That’s a great story man!
I'm just saying I was considered poor in 1993 and I always got back a couple hundred bucks. Then Clinton raised taxes and I owed till the Bush tax cuts. So get ready to pay. Democrats have full control and they love to raise taxes.
No, of course not.
Do you want to pay more taxes?

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No I don’t. Nor will I under this proposed plan you're freaking out about. How much do you make each year?

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No I don’t. Nor will I under this proposed plan you're freaking out about. How much do you make each year?
Varies i work for myself.

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
Do you make over $400k a year?

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
Who asks ?

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No
Then you wouldn’t be effected by the proposed bill. Have you actually read the details?

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
Who asks ?
I do... why?

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No
Then you wouldn’t be effected by the proposed bill. Have you actually read the details?
I don't believe anything government tells me. I just heard this morning, that Biden wants a bigger tax increase. The size that hasn't been done since 1993 and that one effected me big time.

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No
I don't believe anything government tells me. I just heard this morning, that Biden wants a bigger tax increase. The size that hasn't been done since 1993 and that one effected me big time.
You heard? What source did you hear it from and why are you so willing to believe them?

The Trumpsters aren't embarrassed at ALL by THAT little episode. Too funny. He was played by a crazy fat kid in a bad uniform.
Why should anyone be embarrased about ending the Korean War and attemping to get a denuclearized NK?
Out of purely morbid curiosity: Who told you that Trump ended the Korean War? Where did you get that?
From the media, and the South Koreans. Korean War to be declared officially over after 65 years

Maybe if you weren't chasing down the propagandist click bait about some russian conspiarcy hoax you would have been paying attention

And did that peace actually come? Or is there still no formal end to the conflict between North and South?
Yes there was a formal end to the war...there was a period of peace, but it seems the NK have felt the need, or maybe they have felt a new strength because of change in circumstanes globally, that they can create new tensions

As far as I've read there has been no formal end to the war. While the 2 Koreas signed the Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity, and Unification, it did not actually end the war. The US and China are both involved, complicating matters. And apparently relations between North and South Korea have soured since the signing. :dunno:

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No
You heard? What source did you hear it from and why are you so willing to believe them?
Tara show, 106.3 the word.

View attachment 467771
View attachment 467882

No, of course not.
No
Tara show, 106.3 the word.
Why do you trust this source so much?

The jews are one of the biggest problems in the world.

If you believe that, then YOU are the problem!
All fascists hate the jews. It has to do with brain chemicals that come with an attitude that parallels chronic paranoia that the tooth fairy was not generous enough when they were growing up. Also, they think a dementia patient makes a good leader. It happened once before in the Third Reich.

View attachment 467771
You don't like the truth? TRUMP BOUGHT PEACE TO THE WORLD> THESE BE FACTS.

Forum List

Back