Rockin Bruce Springsteen: President Trump is committing a crime against humanity by dividing America

Dems are not the ones lying every day to spread disinformation
Of course you are. Your nonsense about the "caravan" is just one example. Russian "collusion" is another. The ONLY collusion was between the Clinton campaign and the Russians. Your coonstant lies wears me down.

Dems are not the ones lying every day to spread disinformation
Of course you are. Your nonsense about the "caravan" is just one example. Russian "collusion" is another. The ONLY collusion was between the Clinton campaign and the Russians. Your coonstant lies wears me down.
Your partially right about the caravan. The Dems painted it as mothers and children to promote empathy and support for the poor. The Republicans painted them as criminal invaders to promote border security. Both are not being honest.

Collusion is TBD and the Clinton deflection is just that, a deflection.

Springsteen is an elitist idiot. His entire act is based on his phony concern for the "working-class", but he's always supported leftist causes, big government, higher taxes, homosexuality, and American-apologism.

He's America's most successful communist.

Springsteen is an elitist idiot. His entire act is based on his phony concern for the "working-class", but he's always supported leftist causes, big government, higher taxes, homosexuality, and American-apologism.

He's America's most successful communist.
Perhaps he believes that those “lefty causes” are helping the working class. That would make his concern not phony

Who cares what Springsteen says. Trump still has used to be semi-rock star child molester draft dodger Nugent on his side.

Before Trump came along, there was no division.

Go figure.

Well, that is the power of Orange Man.
There’s always been division. Trump is just gasoline on that fire.

Trump simply called a spade a spade.

The all powerful Left simply is having a tantrum.
Trump called a spade a little, low energy, lyin, crooked, cryin spade on fire

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.

Actually I can't remember either one of those guys ever denigrating their critics with "loser" or "could anyone vote for that face" or "blood coming out of her wherever" or "bleeding badly from a facelift" or "knock the crap out of 'em" or "maybe he should have been roughed up" or "fake news" or "you'd be in jail" or "Pocahontas" or "crazed, lying lowlife" or "Little Rocket Man" or "Sloppy Steve" or "Crooked Hillary" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc, we'd fill up the page listing them all --- not to mention gyrating to mock the physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, or even "I alone can fix it" or "I'm thankful for myself" or "three million illegals"....

Actually I can't even imagine either of those guys using any one of those phrases. Actually I can't imagine any POTUS ever doing it.

Imagine Jimmy Carter jerking around onstage to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him.
Imagine George Bush moaning that Nancy Pelosi had "blood coming out of her wherever".

COME OFF IT, man. This suspension-of-reality shit is funny only up to a point. When do we quit crowing about the emperor's new clothes that we all damn well know don't exist and face the reality?

Last edited:

Go figure.

triggered-leftist1.jpg

Go figure.

triggered-leftist1.jpg
What is that supposed to mean?

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.
True but you can’t deny that Trump is making the issue much much worse

Someone needs to stand up and fight you people.

People like Obama feeding into the notion that law enforcement is racist for political points while innocent police officers are being assassinated every day is but one example.

Conservatives being hunted down like dogs by the IRS with impunity is but another example.

The court system may be too liberal to bring any of them to justice, but the least we can do is vote people out of office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back