🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rod Rosenstein refuses to testify to Congress under oath

He wanted to hold power by working for the motherfucking government. He now has no choice. Hold him in contempt and jail him until he testifies.

Trump won't say it right now but I think Rosenstein and Sessions are gone right after midterms.

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

Rod Rosenstein Won’t Meet Lawmakers This Week

Trying to use the 25th ammendment was such a pathetic fail, and the press even tried to help out by suggesting that it be done.

25th Amendment

He wanted to hold power by working for the motherfucking government. He now has no choice. Hold him in contempt and jail him until he testifies.

Jail him?? Should we water board him as well? I see the right really does want a King (dictator).

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

Trying to use the 25th ammendment was such a pathetic fail, and the press even tried to help out by suggesting that it be done.

25th Amendment

Jail him?? Should we water board him as well? I see the right really does want a King (dictator).
Maybe a nice camp for him and others.

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

25th Amendment

It's not water boarding if you use diesel!

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

25th Amendment

I'm down with waterboarding. A great technique for enemies of the country.

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

25th Amendment

And there is no evidence if you use a match

Let's hear the cheer for McCarthyism from the far right, and the boos for someone who understands the Separation of Powers in COTUS was to prevent witch hunts.

You mean like Russian witch hunts and 35 year old rape story witch hunts?

Civil contempt (jail) is an appropriate measure for a subpoenaed witness who refuses to testify. Look it up and don't comment unless you know what the fuck you are talking about.

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

25th Amendment

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

25th Amendment

Maybe a nice camp for him and others.

Civil contempt (jail) is an appropriate measure for a subpoenaed witness who refuses to testify. Look it up and don't comment unless you know what the fuck you are talking about.

I know, lying under oath is what got Clinton impeached, but Kavanaugh got a place on the SC. Go figure.

So if he lies under oath , it will be ok.

hahaha

This shit is unraveling.

25th Amendment

Let's hear the cheer for McCarthyism from the far right, and the boos for someone who understands the Separation of Powers in COTUS was to prevent witch hunts.

Explain to the class what you think the 25th ammendment is for.

You mean like Russian witch hunts and 35 year old rape story witch hunts?

Russian whitch hunt? How can you say with a stright face after it was conclusively proven that Trump campaign was looking for help from Russians and Russians were conducting an illegal hacking and electioneering capaign here in US during 2016 election?

Witches are not real, Russian interference was 100% real. maybe it's time you learn that difference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back