Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

Please don't say you, asshole.
I might have criticized his politics but I wasn't a disrespectful hateful loser like you and the rodeo clown. My parents taught me to respect the president no matter his party. So run along and assume shit somewhere else.
Or find where I have attacked Bush in this matter. Until then don't lump me in with what your hypocritical mind assumes.

You sit on the fringe left - you think you can be counted apart from the antics of those who share your radical politics?

When I was a mod .....

Thank goodness your former peers came to their senses.

I resigned. Anymore assumptions?
And if you don't believe PM CK.

Also was I ever unfair to you while a mod? You right wingers keeping making digs about me not being a mod anymore... But was I ever unfair to you? Abuse my powers?
I will be waiting for your answer.

As for your second paragraph. Are you half retarded?

Nope, just curious. Would you call for charges of treason against those who speak poorly of Obama?

{Even Archbishop Timothy Broglio, who is in charge of Catholic military chaplains sent out the same letter.

But after he did, the Army’s Office of the Chief of Chaplains sent out another communication forbidding Catholic priests to read the letter, in part because it seemed to encourage civil disobedience, and could be read as seditious against the Commander-in-Chief. }

?Sedition?: Obama Says Catholic Church Encouraging Military Rebellion Against Him, Orders Chaplains Not To Read Letter « Pat Dollard

Please don't say you, asshole.
I might have criticized his politics but I wasn't a disrespectful hateful loser like you and the rodeo clown. My parents taught me to respect the president no matter his party. So run along and assume shit somewhere else.
Or find where I have attacked Bush in this matter. Until then don't lump me in with what your hypocritical mind assumes.

You sit on the fringe left - you think you can be counted apart from the antics of those who share your radical politics?

I don't have radical politics, for one. I am also not on the fringe left. But of course you assume too much to realize that.
And does that mean you couldn't prove your assumptions?

I will give you and the others in this thread a clue. I supported Bush when he went to Iraq, I never protested him, I was not apart of OWS, and I am not communist in any way.
Do you have any other false accusations you want to throw at me?

I don't have radical politics, for one.

:eek:

Oh no, you're just a bit left of Pol Pot...

I am also not on the fringe left. But of course you assume too much to realize that.

Luissa, I'm not going to go on a "prove water is wet" crusade for you. I realize that is a standard tactic from the "how to defeat a conservative" talking points on the hate sites.

Based on your posts on this board, you are politically on par with Rdean, Sallow, Synthaholic, et al. And yes, that is fringe left.

I will give you and the others in this thread a clue. I supported Bush when he went to Iraq,

I didn't.

Seemed like a really stupid move to me. Wrong target at the very least.

I never protested him, I was not apart of OWS, and I am not communist in any way.

Not at the moment, but I'll get back to you if I come up with any...

I don't have radical politics, for one.

:eek:

Oh no, you're just a bit left of Pol Pot...

I am also not on the fringe left. But of course you assume too much to realize that.

Luissa, I'm not going to go on a "prove water is wet" crusade for you. I realize that is a standard tactic from the "how to defeat a conservative" talking points on the hate sites.

Based on your posts on this board, you are politically on par with Rdean, Sallow, Synthaholic, et al. And yes, that is fringe left.

I will give you and the others in this thread a clue. I supported Bush when he went to Iraq,

I didn't.

Seemed like a really stupid move to me. Wrong target at the very least.

I never protested him, I was not apart of OWS, and I am not communist in any way.

Not at the moment, but I'll get back to you if I come up with any...

Please tell me my views that put me left of Pol Pot?
I will be waiting, and probably a long time.

It would probably help if you knew anything about politics too. But what can you do?

So I will just be waiting until you point out my views, and how they make me left of Pol Pot. I will grab some popcorn.

But typical disrespectful right winger, when you have nothing compare me to someone who killed millions of people.
What a loser.

As for your second paragraph. Are you half retarded?

Nope, just curious. Would you call for charges of treason against those who speak poorly of Obama?

{Even Archbishop Timothy Broglio, who is in charge of Catholic military chaplains sent out the same letter.

But after he did, the Army’s Office of the Chief of Chaplains sent out another communication forbidding Catholic priests to read the letter, in part because it seemed to encourage civil disobedience, and could be read as seditious against the Commander-in-Chief. }

?Sedition?: Obama Says Catholic Church Encouraging Military Rebellion Against Him, Orders Chaplains Not To Read Letter « Pat Dollard

I will ask again. Are you half retarded?

That should tell you my answer is no. The fact you even asked is hilarious.

But typical disrespectful right winger, when you have nothing compare me to someone who killed millions of people.
What a loser.

He didn't draw any comparisons. He simply said your ideology was to the left of Pol Pot.

[MENTION=30094]Warrior102[/MENTION] still waiting for you to answer my question, since you fished that post from some where.

What a loser.

He didn't draw any comparisons. He simply said your ideology was to the left of Pol Pot.

He said it for a reason.

And I am still waiting for him to point out my views and how they make me left of Pol Pot or fringe left at all.

What a loser.

He said it for a reason.

And I am still waiting for him to point out my views and how they make me left of Pol Pot or fringe left at all.

Yes and I assume it's based on observing how far left you truly are.

If you're not far left then you sure go out of your way to pretend to be. IMO

So in this thread I had LGS go lunatic on me, Sunshine call me black, Warrior lie and imply I was removed as a mod, and Uncensored claim I am fringe left with no proof.

What a bunch of losers.

He said it for a reason.

Yes and I assume it's based on observing how far left you truly are.

If you're not far left then you sure go out of your way to pretend to be. IMO

Point out views I have that make me seem far left. I will be waiting.
I already have popcorn to help wait for Uncensored.

I will ask again. Are you half retarded?

If I were half (or more) retarded, I'd be an Obama supporter, and we'd be buds...

That should tell you my answer is no. The fact you even asked is hilarious.

That you gloss over the the fact that the corrupt Obama administration is actually doing this is even more so......

So in this thread I had LGS go lunatic on me, Sunshine call me black, Warrior lie and imply I was removed as a mod, and Uncensored claim I am fringe left with no proof.

What a bunch of losers.

Poor Luissa - everyone is picking on her....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back