Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

I don't have radical politics, for one. I am also not on the fringe left. But of course you assume too much to realize that.
And does that mean you couldn't prove your assumptions?

I will give you and the others in this thread a clue. I supported Bush when he went to Iraq, I never protested him, I was not apart of OWS, and I am not communist in any way.
Do you have any other false accusations you want to throw at me?

LOL. Thank you for the laugh my friend.

So in this thread I had LGS go lunatic on me, Sunshine call me black, Warrior lie and imply I was removed as a mod, and Uncensored claim I am fringe left with no proof.

What a bunch of losers.

Poor Luissa - everyone is picking on her....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

If I was hurt by it I wouldn't stick around.
I just find it funny how dishonest and crazy the group of you are. And I enjoy pointing it out. ;)

Did you ever say anything to Sunshine? Or are you okay with her being a bigot?

I don't have radical politics, for one. I am also not on the fringe left. But of course you assume too much to realize that.

I will give you and the others in this thread a clue. I supported Bush when he went to Iraq, I never protested him, I was not apart of OWS, and I am not communist in any way.

Please point out of my radical politics. I will be waiting for you too.

This is going to be fun.

So in this thread I had LGS go lunatic on me, Sunshine call me black, Warrior lie and imply I was removed as a mod, and Uncensored claim I am fringe left with no proof.

What a bunch of losers.

Did any of that surprise you?

No not really, already knew LGS and Sunshine were dumb ***** and that Warrior and Uncensored were complete morons.

This is the problem with right wingers and the GOP, they assume anyone left of them is a fringe lefty commie. They also assume the views of someone on the left. It's quite entertaining.

What a bunch of losers.

Did any of that surprise you?

I am surprised by Avatar though.
He probably only thinks I am radical left because I support gay marriage. Lol

But typical disrespectful right winger, when you have nothing compare me to someone who killed millions of people.
What a loser.

He didn't draw any comparisons. He simply said your ideology was to the left of Pol Pot.

He said it for a reason.

And I am still waiting for him to point out my views and how they make me left of Pol Pot or fringe left at all.

Your views on gay marriage are radical left, for example. You are seeking to fundamentally change the definition of marriage. A definition that has existed for thousands of years.

You may not see this as radical. But it fundamentally is radical whether you admit it or not.

Though I don't know your exact position on abortion, if I remember correctly, it's likely pretty radical as well.

And just for the record, there is nothing inherently wrong with being radical. Being radical on a position doesn't mean you are necessarily wrong.

This is going to be fun.

Already have. Although you are probably going to just pretend that there is nothing radical about your position whatsoever.

He didn't draw any comparisons. He simply said your ideology was to the left of Pol Pot.

He said it for a reason.

And I am still waiting for him to point out my views and how they make me left of Pol Pot or fringe left at all.

Your views on gay marriage are radical left, for example. You are seeking to fundamentally change the definition of marriage. A definition that has existed for thousands of years.

You may not see this as radical. But it fundamentally is radical whether you admit it or not.

Though I don't know your exact position on abortion, if I remember correctly, it's likely pretty radical as well.

And just for the record, there is nothing inherently wrong with being radical. Being radical on a position doesn't mean you are necessarily wrong.

Being for gay marriage is not radical one bit. Being against it is. ;)
Being against it means that you want your religion to decide a right for another person. A right that is not defined in the constitution. In a nut shell you want the federal government to give your religious beliefs special privileges.
Wanting to deny someone a right is radical, wanting equal rights is not. That is where right wingers get in to trouble.

This is going to be fun.

Already have. Although you are probably going to just pretend that there is nothing radical about your position whatsoever.

There isn't.
There is nothing radical about wanting equal rights.
There is also nothing radical about being Pro Choice, abortion is legal.

I am sorry that your beliefs are radical and that you want special privileges for your beliefs... But it still doesn't make me radical. It makes me aligned with the majority of Americans.

Well since Lonestar, Uncensored, and Warrior haven't returned to back up their lies. I am going to go get ready.
Peace out!

obama is responsible for more American deaths than Bush. All but 564 deaths in the middle east occurred under obama. 100% of the recent political assassinations are by obama's orders.

:lol:

Riiight.

3000 at the World Trade Center.
1200 at Katrina.
4000 in Iraq.
574 in Afghanistan.

That's Bush.

Most, not all, of those deaths are due to the incompetence of B. Clinton for setting up 9-11, and for the incompetence of the D. New Orleans mayor and the D. La governor.

Well since Lonestar, Uncensored, and Warrior haven't returned to back up their lies. I am going to go get ready.
Peace out!

This could be a fun thing. Can we say they are like some horrible historical figure without having to back it up with facts or legit comparisons too?

It could be.

I am going with Napoleon for Uncensored. He seems short and bad tempered.

obama is responsible for more American deaths than Bush. All but 564 deaths in the middle east occurred under obama. 100% of the recent political assassinations are by obama's orders.

:lol:

Riiight.

3000 at the World Trade Center.
1200 at Katrina.
4000 in Iraq.
574 in Afghanistan.

That's Bush.

Most, not all, of those deaths are due to the incompetence of B. Clinton for setting up 9-11, and for the incompetence of the D. New Orleans mayor and the D. La governor.

Bill Clinton wasn't President 09/11/2001 and New Orleans was overwhelmed by a natural disaster. That's why we have something called FEMA.

Forum List

Back