Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

See you don't even know what a partial birth abortion is. They call it partial birth because the remains are evacuated from the body through the birth canal. Please wake up and educate yourself on what actually is.
Yes, thats how they remove the dead infant whose brain they scrambled as he or she was moving down the birth canal.

What economic policies are you referring to? Be specific and include documentation
Reckless, unchecked government spending.

Reckless, unchecked government spending.

So you want to blame everything on Biden now, even things that are out of his control. The truth is, we have been warned about the growing dependence on fossil fuels for years now because they are quickly becoming depleted. The past 30 years Saudi Arabia has pumped out 90 trillion barrels of oil. The amount of their oil reserves is said to be over exaggerated. Even so giving those numbers, the oil reserves are less than 50% now. The BBC has been reporting on this for years. 20 or 40 years ago we should have made a great effort to get on renewable energy sources, but big oil fought us every step of the way and succeeded in buying off the Republican party. So now we're paying for it. The squeeze is on, everybody who has any oil at all is going to charge all they can until there's none left oil depletion in the world wasn't scheduled to happen for 43 years. With the increased demands of China and India, that is now down to 38 years. It doesn't matter, no one can afford gas when it's 20 or $30 a gallon. And that's exactly where we're headed .

Excess government spending.

End of list.
A simplistic, dumbed down explanation

And Trump was a big spender too...only on the wrong things like tax giveaways to the wealthy ant to corporations

But debt rose by nearly $7.8 trillion under President Donald Trump, according to a ProPublica analysis, despite his 2016 pronouncement to the Washington Post that he would eliminate the debt entirely over eight years.

In the three years Trump occupied the White House before the crisis, two rounds of tax cuts and two spending deals with Congress added some $4.5 trillion to the deficit, figures Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, which advocates for a sustainable national debt.

I'm done with your nonsense and as you sponsor the murder of babies.
I'm not sponsoring anything, you are sponsoring making all women in this country second class citizens, not even in control of their own bodies never mind their destinies. I keep stating facts you keep stating your spin. All I can say is good luck with that, wait till you see what you reap. It's not going to be at all what you're expected.

I'm not sponsoring anything, you are sponsoring making all women in this country second class citizens, not even in control of their own bodies never mind their destinies. I keep stating facts you keep stating your spin. All I can say is good luck with that, wait till you see what you reap. It's not going to be at all what you're expected.
OVER 3000 posts back and forth............NO MAS.

BYE STANN THE MURDERER.

You are the weakest link.

A simplistic, dumbed down explanation

And Trump was a big spender too...only on the wrong things like tax giveaways to the wealthy ant to corporations

'Tu quoque' or 'you too' argument.

I've heard just about enough.

You people sponsor the murder of children already born
How so ? Maybe in the dependency creating, control minded Democrat mindset it works that way, but responsible people aren't laying with their legs spread wide open, otherwise without any thought of the results of their actions or them thinking that hey "no need to worry, I can get an abortion" without any questions asked. Wow....

All people have to do better at in life basically is this, if they aren't married, but have sex anyway, and therefore create a baby without regards for it, and next shockingly then wanting to kill it out of convenience uhhhhhhhhhmmm isn't good thing at all IMO.

So you want to blame everything on Biden now, even things that are out of his control. The truth is, we have been warned about the growing dependence on fossil fuels for years now because they are quickly becoming depleted. The past 30 years Saudi Arabia has pumped out 90 trillion barrels of oil. The amount of their oil reserves is said to be over exaggerated. Even so giving those numbers, the oil reserves are less than 50% now. The BBC has been reporting on this for years. 20 or 40 years ago we should have made a great effort to get on renewable energy sources, but big oil fought us every step of the way and succeeded in buying off the Republican party. So now we're paying for it. The squeeze is on, everybody who has any oil at all is going to charge all they can until there's none left oil depletion in the world wasn't scheduled to happen for 43 years. With the increased demands of China and India, that is now down to 38 years. It doesn't matter, no one can afford gas when it's 20 or $30 a gallon. And that's exactly where we're headed .

yeah the oils going to run out any minute now. Or 40 years from now assuming we don’t develop more oil reserves but ANY SECOND NOW ALL THE OIL WILL NE GONE!!!!

See you don't even know what a partial birth abortion is. They call it partial birth because the remains are evacuated from the body through the birth canal. Please wake up and educate yourself on what actually is.

Let me get this straight. You're comforting yourself in your evil by telling yourself that it's only called "partial birth abortion" because the birth canal happens to be the passageway by which they remove the remains? So, in essence, your theory is that ALL abortions are partial-birth?

How about YOU wake up and educate yourself on what it actually is?

Description​

IDX first involves administration of medications to cause the cervix to dilate. Dilation usually occurs over the course of several days. Next, the physician rotates the fetus to a footling breech position. The body of the fetus is then drawn out of the uterus feet first, until only the head remains inside the uterus. The physician then uses an instrument to puncture the base of the skull, which collapses the fetal head. Typically, the contents of the fetal head are then partially suctioned out, which results in the death of the fetus and reduces the size of the fetal head enough to allow it to pass through the cervix. The dead but otherwise intact fetus is then removed from the woman's body.

That was my point upthread. A woman who wants to kill her unborn child will not be deterred by a bus ride, paid for by PP.
Shouldn’t that then be applied to all out patient medical procedures?

I'm also a big believer in being VERY sure of the facts before imposing such a sentence. Otherwise, life in prison without parole is fine, as well.

Also, 18 people have been exonerated from death row. Every one of them was convicted prior to the use of DNA evidence, which is what exonerated them.
I would have to look it it up to be sure but I think some were cleared based on corrupted evidence or bad witness identifications and exoneration was based on that coming to light.

I could support a death penalty if it was just and equally applied to the worst of the worst only, with DNA evidence. It is far from equal though.

3100 posts later and we understand why there is no compromise on this issue…

Forum List

Back