Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Why are you being disrespectful to Catholics? You do know that there are other religions that are pro-life.
I am not at all disrespectful of Catholics. According to polls half of Catholics in America are pro-choice. Our president is a Catholic who is pro-choice. The three Catholic judges that Trump appointed are not reflective of Christianity and Judaism and other religious believers in America on the abortion issue. They made the unprecedented ruling to overturn settled law because I believe they are sympathetic to the anti-abortion, anti-choice cause of a Trump loving minority of white evangelical Christians and about half of all practicing Catholics and the profound political power in votes they bring to the Republican Party’s political fortunes and power.

Last edited:
I am not at all disrespectful of Catholics. According to polls half of Catholics in America are pro-choice. Our president is a Catholic who is pro-choice. The three catholic judges that Trump appointed are not reflective of Christianity and Judaism and other religious believers in America on the abortion issue. They made the unprecedented ruling to overturn settled law because I believe they are sympathetic to the anti-abortion, anti-choice cause of a Trump loving minority of white evangelical Christians and about half of all practicing Catholics.
You are full of crap as usual.

please correct me where I’m wrong in my assessment.
How can I when you informed the entire forum many posts ago that you have no intention of staying engaged with me because you very early decided that you are right and I am wrong etc etc etc .

you are offended by my statement for you to stop with the “as you run away” BS and that you appear to beg posters to keep responding to you, please correct me

However, attending to business at hand As per your request for correction.

First, you need to acknowledge that I am not offended at all, not in the slightest, that you have requested me to stop with the “as you run away” BS Because if you do run away it’s actually an anticipated outcome from my perspective when my arguments and facts are unassailable. And pointing to the fact that you plan to disengage pointing out a fact and nothing more.

Secondly I am not begging for your response. I Thought a post from you had some substance and a conversation with w woman I assume on reproductive rights couid be fruitful. I guess I can never know unless you decide to start over. If you don’t I could care less what you do.

Are you saying there is no such thing as a fertilized human egg?
As someone educated in scientific fact and oriented to reality and as someone who has already pointed this fact out to you beyond beyond ad nauseum, you noxiously stupid troll, no, human beings are not eggs. Human beings do not lay eggs. Fertilization consumes an egg and a sperm cell. Consumes. They are gone after fertilization.

You are beneath contempt and incapable of reason. Slither off.

NotfooledbyW
human beings are not eggs.
Idiot. I am not saying human beings are eggs.

I an using common language used in the medical profession.

Humans like most mammals begin life when an egg is fertilized. The biological event is commonly referred to as involving a fertilized egg for the first few days.You are an asshole to complain about such trivial shit.

Implantation: Moving to the Uterus​
The fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube for about 3 to 4 days. But within 24 hours of being fertilized, it starts dividing fast into many cells. It keeps dividing as it moves slowly through the fallopian tube to the uterus. Its next job is to attach to the lining of uterus. This is called implantation Pregnancy and conception

Last edited:
NotfooledbyW

Idiot. I am not saying human beings are eggs.

Shut the fuck up, moron.

You are repeatedly calling human beings “eggs.” If you don’t know that, you are even dumber than I already thought.

The biological event is commonly referred to as involving a fertilized egg for the first few days.
A human being in the zygote stage of life is not an “egg.” There is no stage of life when a human being is an “egg.”

1663367881488.png

A human being in the zygote stage of life is not an “egg.” There is no stage of life when a human being is an “egg.”
You are full of shit according to Britannica;

zygote
/ˈzaɪˌgoʊt/
noun
plural zygotes
[count] biology

: a cell that is formed when an egg and a sperm combine : a fertilized egg

Last edited:

IA zygote is a fertilized ovum. That is a fertilized egg.

You can see for yourself ClaireH that I am right and CarsomyrPlusSix is wrong.

zygote​

[zi´gōt]
the cell resulting from union of a male and a female gamete; the fertilized ovum
X2604-Z-07.png

Development of the zygote. A, A sperm enters the ovum. B, The 23 chromosomes from the sperm mingle with the 23 chromosomes from the ovum, restoring the diploid number to 46. C, The fertilized ovum, now called a zygote, is ready for the first mitotic cell division. From McKinney et al., 2000.

C, The fertilized ovum, now called a zygote,
E5B96809-2512-4AF8-9C70-76D6E9567EA3.jpeg

Last edited:
You are full of shit
A Homo sapiens - human being - in the zygote stage of life is not an “egg.”

You may as well call them a “sperm,” that would be just as wrong.

You are a retard.

You can Google disinformation for laymen until you are blue in the face, it won’t be a substitute for an education and knowing what fertilization is on even the most basic level. You don’t know that eggs and sperm fuse and create a new organism. This is like 5th grade level knowledge, and you lack it.

It is willful, vindictive ignorance at this point.

Last edited:
A Homo sapiens - human being - in the zygote stage of life is not an “egg.”
Just citing dictionaries - You can’t cite anything

Image courtesy of liveactionnews.org

Image: liveactionnews.org
  • A zygote, also known as a fertilized ovum or fertilized egg, is the union of a sperm cell and an egg cell.

What Is a Zygote? Stages of Conception and Early Pregnancy

www.verywellfamily.com/what-is-a-zygote-2796031

NFBW; You are a fraud and so full of shut I’ll bet ClaireH can smell you.

Zygote / also known as a fertilized ovum or fertilized egg

Zygote / also known as a fertilized ovum or fertilized egg

You don’t know that eggs and sperm fuse and create a new organism.
You are a liar and an idiot. It’s not eggs (plural) There is only one egg involved when it is fertilized by a single sperm, The sperm and egg fuse to become a fertilized egg, also called a zygote.

Last edited:
Stop calling human beings “eggs,” fucktard.

If all you can do is spew this noxious stupidity and then lie that you haven’t been spewing it, don’t bother tagging me, there’s nothing more to respond to.

It’s not eggs (plural)
You cannot be serious with this bullshit.

More than one human being has been created in history. The plural of sperm is sperm.

Sperm cells and egg cells fuse.

Yes, only one sperm cell fertilizes the one egg cell in each individual human’s creation. Fucking duh. And once fertilization has occurred you don’t have an egg cell or a sperm cell. Acknowledge this reality and move on, or just stop talking.

NFBW: A one celled egg that is fused with a sperm cell is not a human being

Here is what I wrote that promoted your “running away” desperate lie.

The above response applies to you as well CarsomyrPlusSix since both you and Ray From Cleveland make the same error granting personhood to a one-celled fertilized egg that is not covered in the US Constitution and never will be.​
NFBW: There is a critical stage in every pregnancy when the one cell human egg is fused with a human sperm and has not split or begun the process of cell division,

You and ding and Ray From Cleveland and ClaireH are assigning Constitutional personhood to that one cell fertilized egg the instant it happens - are you all not?

END2209150922
The fact that these processes come from human beings getting together as God had intended, otherwise to procreate together makes it no doubt a human function that creates a human being as a result of.

It is none other than a human miracle on it's way to becoming a human being if the process or development isn't interrupted by a human hand, otherwise that thinks for some reason that it has the right to end a human being developing in the womb of a woman in which God had empowered in trust to then protect the miracle that is the new human being now developing in her womb.

Best have a very good reason for ending a pregnancy other than it being one of selfishness and one of self loathing.

Civilized society or uncivilized SOCIETY ??? It's our choice in what type of SOCIETY we live in and stand by. Things have gone way to far.

Forum List

Back