Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Cellblk221105-#87 Cellblock2429 • Good news Libtards, no abortions were banned by repealing RvW.

NFBW: Why do MAGA democracy abusers push a narrative that no abortions were banned as a result of the Catholic dominated Trump Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision.

Lisa558230213-#470 @Lisa558 • There is no law disallowing abortion in America.

JK170128-#24 jknowgood • I am against abortion, but one fact makes it kinda desirable. Just think if abortion was legal when Obama's mom was pregnant with him. We probably wouldn't of had obama as a president

NFBW: And then we probably never would have had a post-MLK racist BIRTHER one term President Trump who refused to move his white supremacy ass out of the White House until Pence shut down the fake electors scheme to defraud the USA and until his Proud Boys and Oath Keepers racist militias failed to take out his traitor Pence trying unsuccessfully to Stop the Steal on Jan6.

If we didn’t have Trump then perhaps no six Catholic judges on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe and then it would be true to state There is no law disallowing abortion in America.

END2302171053

Cellblk221105-#87 Cellblock2429 • Good news Libtards, no abortions were banned by repealing RvW.

NFBW: Why do MAGA democracy abusers push a narrative that no abortions were banned as a result of the Catholic dominated Trump Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision.

JK170128-#24 jknowgood • I am against abortion, but one fact makes it kinda desirable. Just think if abortion was legal when Obama's mom was pregnant with him. We probably wouldn't of had obama as a president

NFBW: And then we probably never would have had a post-MLK racist BIRTHER one term President Trump who refused to move his white supremacy ass out of the White House until Pence shut down the fake electors scheme to defraud the USA and until his Proud Boys and Oath Keepers racist militias failed to take out his traitor Pence trying unsuccessfully to Stop the Steal on Jan6.

If we didn’t have Trump then perhaps no six Catholic judges on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe and then it would be true to state There is no law disallowing abortion in America.

END2302171053
Yes, that is true. Obama's mom didn't want him, so she had her parents raise him.

Last edited:

END2302171053
/——/

Attachments

• 8FC084D3-AC9B-4D66-B685-E869F2DDBD75.jpeg
    8FC084D3-AC9B-4D66-B685-E869F2DDBD75.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 12
JK230126-#509 jknowgood • Tell me, what did the baby do to deserve death
^^
NFBW230217-#7,339 • Be conceived without a brain of its own . . . . Etc
^^
JK230217-#7,340 • If she didn't want that responsibility, maybe she should've been responsible before she had sex and used protection.

NFBW: You asked a question jknowgood in 0508. I gave you an answer in 7339.

Are you going to respond to my answer, or don’t you do that sort of communication?

What harm comes to you if a woman decides to terminate an unintended pregnancy prior to the moment when her unintended fetus develops its own brain?

Can you cite the harm to your person or property when you don’t know the woman or even know that she became pregnant?

END2302271312

^^
^^
JK230217-#7,340 • If she didn't want that responsibility, maybe she should've been responsible before she had sex and used protection.

NFBW: You asked a question jknowgood in 0508. I gave you an answer in 7339.

Are you going to respond to my answer, or don’t you do that sort of communication?

What harm comes to you if a woman decides to terminate an unintended pregnancy prior to the moment when her unintended fetus develops its own brain?

Can you cite the harm to your person or property when you don’t know the woman or even know that she became pregnant?

END2302271312
Oh you talking about a baby without a brain? Don't think no one has forced or would force a woman to do that.

JK230217-#7,345 • Oh you talking about a baby without a brain?

NFBW: No the second question was clear:

What harm comes to you jknowgood if a woman decides to terminate an unintended pregnancy prior to the moment when her unintended fetus develops its own brain?

Do you understand that this . . .
1676662012083.png

. . . does not have its own brain ? IF so why do you refer to it as a baby?

So let’s go back to your question and my answer.

^^

If you reject my answer can you explain why?

END2302171437

JK230217-#7,345 • Oh you talking about a baby without a brain?

NFBW: No the second question was clear:

What harm comes to you jknowgood if a woman decides to terminate an unintended pregnancy prior to the moment when her unintended fetus develops its own brain?

Do you understand that this . . .
View attachment 757830
. . . does not have its own brain ? IF so why do you refer to it as a baby?

So let’s go back to your question and my answer.

^^

If you reject my answer can you explain why?

END2302171437
I can't say anything scientifically till the hearts starts beating. Then it's a living being and killing it is murder.

I can't say anything scientifically till the hearts starts beating. Then it's a living being and killing it is murder.
The organism in question is already a living human being before it has the slightest start of a cardiovascular system. Murder charges should apply from jump.

^^
NFBW230217-#7,339 • Be conceived without a brain of its own . . . .
~~~
NFBW230217-#7,346 No the second question was clear: •••• What harm comes to you @jknowgood if a woman decides to terminate an unintended
^^
JK230217-#7,347 • I can't say anything scientifically till the hearts starts beating. Then it's a living being and killing it is murder

NFBW: So you say it is not a living human being jknowgood the millisecond this happens ?
1676684425682.png

when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine according to your science like the one in your chest only smaller?

END2302172047

END2302171053
CRT and all your other leftist bull shite has since canceled out every damned false narrative, and crazy thing you knucklehead's tried to lay on Trump.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Somebody's got to start telling the truth about you leftist scheming tyrant's in this country.

^^
~~~
NFBW230217-#7,346 No the second question was clear: •••• What harm comes to you @jknowgood if a woman decides to terminate an unintended
^^
JK230217-#7,347 • I can't say anything scientifically till the hearts starts beating. Then it's a living being and killing it is murder

NFBW: So you say it is not a living human being jknowgood the millisecond this happens ?
View attachment 757964
when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine according to your science like the one in your chest only smaller?

END2302172047
4d ultrasound will prove you a murderer.

^^
~~~
NFBW230217-#7,346 No the second question was clear: •••• What harm comes to you @jknowgood if a woman decides to terminate an unintended pregnancy prior to the moment when her unintended fetus develops its own brain?
^^
^^
NFBW230217-#7,349 • when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine according to your science like the one in your chest only smaller?
^^
JK230217-#7,352 • 4d ultrasound will prove you a murderer.

NFBW: Post 7349 asked when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine. At what week of gestation does a 4d ultrasound detect the heart start beating in a living fetus? Is it before or after the fetus has a brain. Could you please reply at what week the heartbeat starts?

END2302172326

^^
~~~
^^

View attachment 757964

END2302172047
So a pregnancy is being created or conceived through consentual but maybe lust driven sex -ok- so that's a given, and this is of course because of the sex being between her and her sex partner for whom undoubtedly both of them had carelessly refused to take precautions when their lust took over.... Ok, but in an uncivilized way it is now a death sentence carried out on the potential, and this is all because of the pregnancy not being in various developmental stages, otherwise once the pregnancy is discovered ???

So that's part one of the equation, then SOCIETY comes along to offer the two sex partner's an irrational solution for their so called sexcapade lustful venture, otherwise a venture that had created a pregnancy out of the said reckless venture...

The solution offered is a program that calls itself "Planned Parenthood" (hell of a name huh), that will then end their dilemma by destroying the pregnancy so the female can go just do it again and again and again if she wants too, and sadly that's what some if not many began to do (birth control through abortion). Unexceptable.

At this point an entire generation of potential son's and daughter's are then lost to the barbaric acts committed in an uncivilized SOCIETY, and these are act's for which are being committed through the so called "Planned Parenthood" clinic's, otherwise a society that is going about conducting uncivilized business just as an uncivilized SOCIETY would do in life.

The fall out lead's to a lot of bad things when travel down these roads, but of course an uncivilized SOCIETY always work's to make thing's worse when it tries to help fix these problem's in an uncivilized short term way.

The thing a CIVILIZED SOCIETY wants is to stop the insanity, and to restore some kind of moral balance back where it had since fallen into chaos over time.

Just like everything, an uncivilized SOCIETY knows or finds out how to abuse anything.

^^
~~~
NFBW230217-#7,346 No the second question was clear: •••• What harm comes to you @jknowgood if a woman decides to terminate an unintended pregnancy prior to the moment when her unintended fetus develops its own brain?
^^
^^
NFBW230217-#7,349 • when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine according to your science like the one in your chest only smaller?
^^

NFBW: Post 7349 asked when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine. At what week of gestation does a 4d ultrasound detect the heart start beating in a living fetus? Is it before or after the fetus has a brain. Could you please reply at what week the heartbeat starts?

END2302172326
What's evident here, is that you could care less about a potential mother that if were instead lifted up in her pregnancy, instead of being torn down, then she would give birth to a life partner that would be there for her when all else fails in her life maybe. Are you working for the devil himself NFBW ? Why not promote life instead of death ?

JK230217-#7,347 jknowgood • I can't say anything scientifically till the hearts starts beating. Then it's a living being and killing it is murder.
^^
Cplus6230217-#7,348 CarsomyrPlusSix • The organism in question is already a living human being before it has the slightest start of a cardiovascular system. Murder charges should apply from jump
^^
JK230217-#7,351 jknowgood • I agree, but you know who we are dealing with?

NFBW: Dealing with TRUTH a problem for you two and your savior of white European Western Civilization through Jesus friend beagle9 Is it???? . . . . and where the hell is that proponent for female government nine month maximum bondage of woman (who have brains) to the living organism inside her when it does not have a brain ( HeyNorm ) Is he hiding with ding ?

Now that you biological geniuses and vagina cops are on the same page, can we all agree that to be alive a human being must have a brain and if he or she does not have a physical brain and never had one, they will be dead.

AND do any of you know why the unique new DNA one of a kind 15 week fetus that does not have a brain when inside the body of an unplanned and potentially not wanting to be pregnant woman is not considered dead? If you know please put it in writing.

END2302180627

BONUS THOUGHTS on MURDER 0132

sealybobo170306-#132 • To be murdered under the US Constitution requires one be a "person." But that is not a scientific concept. Being a Homo sapiens is a scientific concept. But personhood is a vague popular term that is often used in reference to the essence of being human, rather than the facticity of being of our species. It is often admitted as a quality androids might have in the future. And it is something people who are brain dead are often said to be lacking.

The Supreme Court ruled it is indeed such a term. And then defined it as not including the early stages of human development that precede viability. There is no room for scientific rebuttal (except fine tuning the date of viability).

Killing members of our species has never been defined as murder for all purposes. There is war, self defense, and criminal punishment. And historically there was dishonoring ones parents, family, or tribe, believing in the wrong god, being allegedly in league with the devil (virtually never a true allegation). Indeed in Europe, death was reigned down on Jews and Muslim for centuries for worshipping the right god (they all worship the same god of Abraham) the wrong way.

Even if murder was plainly applicable, there is the question of when a pregnant woman becomes two individuals? Essentially, this is the question SCOTUS reflections on personhood involved.

And speaking from a theological perspective, there is the question why a woman should not stand in the stead of a demigod concerning any being living inside her body? It has never been clear to me why god alleges jurisdiction over me just because he played a causal role in my existence. My parents had a causal role in my existence, and a less speculative one, but do not have anything like the authority over me that god allegedly does. Nor does a farmer have such authority over his own livestock, which he likewise intervened in the conception of (artificial insemination is the norm concerning some modern livestock).

On top of this we have the fact that serious minded theologians, clerics, and worshipful people freely admit nothing like proof of god exists. This is the scientific problem of the greatest relevance to the abortion question.

So the question re abortion is actually purely legal and linguistic. There is no debate as to what species the tissue of a pre-personhood fetus or zygote is. There is no question as to whether the cells forming the pre-personhood fetus or zygote are alive.

There is debate as to whether it is ensouled, but that is not a scientific question. Rather it is a religious question and therefore legally irrelevant as religious propositions are forbidden from being enshrined in laws owing to the First Amenment. So this has no place in the legislature or in public policy either.

I am curious what you think pro-choice people believe and/or how you think the law works, such that you advocate there is something science can clarify in this debate?

In the end, your question makes no more sense than my query, "What is the mathematical evidence that the OP does not understand the abortion question or American law?"

Finally, the question I have never seen addressed is why, if abortion was murder based primarily on religious grounds, did it not come to be criminalized in toto until less than two hundred years ago in a religious traditions that are thousands of years old? Note to mention, the Bible enumerates countless reasons for legitimate murder that are far more spacious than abortion.

ENDbonus2302180644 credit to sealybobo and meaner gene for edifying conversation in 2017

Last edited:
^^
~~~
^^
^^
^^
^^
NFBW230217-#7,353 Post 7349 asked when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine. At what week of gestation does a 4d ultrasound detect the heart start beating in a living fetus? Is it before or after the fetus has a brain. Could you please reply at what week the heartbeat starts?
^^^^
beagle9230218-#7,355 • What's evident here, is that you could care less about a potential mother that if were instead lifted up in her pregnancy, instead of being torn down, then she would give birth to a life partner that would be there for her when all else fails in her life maybe. Are you working for the devil himself NFBW ? Why not promote life instead of death ?

NFBW: You responded to my question in 7353. Why don’t you answer it? instead you are attempting to dehumanize me by telling me that I don’t care about humans who are women when they become situated in what you generously and constantly refer to as a sin and uncivilized behavior and conduct of her own making.

I care more than you will ever know beagle9.

END2302180718

JK230217-#7,347 jknowgood • I can't say anything scientifically till the hearts starts beating. Then it's a living being and killing it is murder.
^^
Cplus6230217-#7,348 CarsomyrPlusSix • The organism in question is already a living human being before it has the slightest start of a cardiovascular system. Murder charges should apply from jump
^^
JK230217-#7,351 jknowgood • I agree, but you know who we are dealing with?

NFBW: Dealing with TRUTH a problem for you two and your savior of white European Western Civilization through Jesus friend beagle9 Is it???? . . . . and where the hell is that proponent for female government nine month maximum bondage of woman (who have brains) to the living organism inside her when it does not have a brain ( HeyNorm ) Is he hiding with ding ?

Now that you biological geniuses and vagina cops are on the same page, can we all agree that to be alive a human being must have a brain and if he or she does not have a physical brain and never had one, they will be dead.

AND do any of you know why the unique new DNA one of a kind 15 week fetus that does not have a brain when inside the body of an unplanned and potentially not wanting to be pregnant woman is not considered dead? If you know please put it in writing.

END2302180627

BONUS THOUGHTS on MURDER 0132

sealybobo170306-#132 • To be murdered under the US Constitution requires one be a "person." But that is not a scientific concept. Being a Homo sapiens is a scientific concept. But personhood is a vague popular term that is often used in reference to the essence of being human, rather than the facticity of being of our species. It is often admitted as a quality androids might have in the future. And it is something people who are brain dead are often said to be lacking.

The Supreme Court ruled it is indeed such a term. And then defined it as not including the early stages of human development that precede viability. There is no room for scientific rebuttal (except fine tuning the date of viability).

Killing members of our species has never been defined as murder for all purposes. There is war, self defense, and criminal punishment. And historically there was dishonoring ones parents, family, or tribe, believing in the wrong god, being allegedly in league with the devil (virtually never a true allegation). Indeed in Europe, death was reigned down on Jews and Muslim for centuries for worshipping the right god (they all worship the same god of Abraham) the wrong way.

Even if murder was plainly applicable, there is the question of when a pregnant woman becomes two individuals? Essentially, this is the question SCOTUS reflections on personhood involved.

And speaking from a theological perspective, there is the question why a woman should not stand in the stead of a demigod concerning any being living inside her body? It has never been clear to me why god alleges jurisdiction over me just because he played a causal role in my existence. My parents had a causal role in my existence, and a less speculative one, but do not have anything like the authority over me that god allegedly does. Nor does a farmer have such authority over his own livestock, which he likewise intervened in the conception of (artificial insemination is the norm concerning some modern livestock).

On top of this we have the fact that serious minded theologians, clerics, and worshipful people freely admit nothing like proof of god exists. This is the scientific problem of the greatest relevance to the abortion question.

So the question re abortion is actually purely legal and linguistic. There is no debate as to what species the tissue of a pre-personhood fetus or zygote is. There is no question as to whether the cells forming the pre-personhood fetus or zygote are alive.

There is debate as to whether it is ensouled, but that is not a scientific question. Rather it is a religious question and therefore legally irrelevant as religious propositions are forbidden from being enshrined in laws owing to the First Amenment. So this has no place in the legislature or in public policy either.

I am curious what you think pro-choice people believe and/or how you think the law works, such that you advocate there is something science can clarify in this debate?

In the end, your question makes no more sense than my query, "What is the mathematical evidence that the OP does not understand the abortion question or American law?"

Finally, the question I have never seen addressed is why, if abortion was murder based primarily on religious grounds, did it not come to be criminalized in toto until less than two hundred years ago in a religious traditions that are thousands of years old? Note to mention, the Bible enumerates countless reasons for legitimate murder that are far more spacious than abortion.

ENDbonus2302180644 credit to sealybobo and meaner gene for edifying conversation in 2017

Not hiding Biff, I’m off to the future where we lock up baby killers!

^^
~~~
^^
^^
^^
^^
NFBW230217-#7,353 Post 7349 asked when does the heart become a throbbing blood pumping machine. At what week of gestation does a 4d ultrasound detect the heart start beating in a living fetus? Is it before or after the fetus has a brain. Could you please reply at what week the heartbeat starts?
^^^^
beagle9230218-#7,355 • What's evident here, is that you could care less about a potential mother that if were instead lifted up in her pregnancy, instead of being torn down, then she would give birth to a life partner that would be there for her when all else fails in her life maybe. Are you working for the devil himself NFBW ? Why not promote life instead of death ?

NFBW: You responded to my question in 7353. Why don’t you answer it? instead you are attempting to dehumanize me by telling me that I don’t care about humans who are women when they become situated in what you generously and constantly refer to as a sin and uncivilized behavior and conduct of her own making.

I care more than you will ever know beagle9.

END2302180718
What's a sin or uncivilized behavior to you ? If you are referring to sex out of wedlock wherefore a woman and man is operating out of lust instead of love, and the woman becomes pregnant because of the recklessness of the act, then I'd say that she and her sex partner have committed a sin if she has to involve other's in her folly, otherwise in order to correct her recklessness with an abortion, and especially so at late stage.

If you are referring to this as sin or reckless behavior, then you are correct, but what are you referring too when you talk about sin in the situation ??

Forum List

Back