Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

THERE IS no way in hell THAT the Whimp PENCE WAS IN THE TOP 3, OR EVEN THE TOP 6
I say

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

I’ve been predicting Mike Pence will rise in a potential surprise win at the end in the GOP primary.

I don’t know if there’s any specific polling from white evangelical Trump die hards, but it looks to me that either Nikki Haley or Mike Pence could win them over with abortion politics.

I’ve been listening to extreme right wing religion American family radio (Jenna Ellis has a show) and it’s becoming somewhat an observable trend that the “saving baby fetus” cult has finally been knocked on their ass by the recent special election in Ohio knowing what is to come.

I suspect Pence who was picked to earn evangelicals votes in 2015, is very deep in communication with the white evangelical community leaders to find what they will stomach living in baby, killing America, which they cannot tolerate.

A 15 week abortion, ban nationally in reality will not save baby fetus from being electively killed because 93% of all abortions are performed before the 16th week. The remainder are mostly wanted pregnancies or something goes wrong and abortion is a sad and painful option for the mother.

Pence is very cagey politically calling for a 15 week national abortion ban because there is a chance that the women’s rights movement can kind of deal somewhere in between 15 weeks and 24 weeks if all states guarantee that right.

So we will see what comes, but however goes the white evangelical “ saving baby fetus” cult it will be the religious right who decides who the Republican nominee will be.

Pence came right out and said it’s not only a state rights issue it’s a moral issue which really surprised me. I think that will resound with the evangelicals given their states rights shellacking’s that they have taken since DOBBS. They know they can’t argue a moral issue under the wings of the antichrist Trump.

I think it’s gonna be Pence defying the current odds against him. Iowa is a solid white run evangelical state.

Pence came in with a fair amount of baggage. But he defended his decision not to honor Trump’s certification request and he did so quite well. I believe he assisted his own campaign a bit last night.
That’s a fair observation from the MAGA “saving baby fetus” crowd.

I explained why Pence had a good chance of winning the whole enchilada if he can convince white evangelical leaders to flip their flock back to him

Here’s more after the debate:

NotfooledbyW said:
I’ve been predicting Mike Pence will rise in a potential surprise win at the end in the GOP primary.

Read the entire post bckvgn its #10,501 above

prgrssvhntr.23.08.24
#10,494

You have a logical fallacy. If she is one of the maternal death statistics who dies, she cannot “get over it”

Why does someone you do not know have to risk death and other harm in order to comply with your conscience that is materialistically based on your own personal concept of reproductive morality?

You cannot guarantee with absolute certainty that every woman who gets pregnant will survive the ordeal with her life.

Why do you put something in writing on the record a claim like “she can get over it” when you know that she can’t “get over”death.

nf.23.08.24 #10,495
now youre just projecting,,

using your logical fallacy we should abort every child from every pregnant mother,,

prgrssvhntr.23.08.24
#10,494

I do not have a solution for what a woman whom I have no acquaintance does with regard to her life and the health of her body because it is none of my business what anybody does with her body.,

Why are you offering your solution to women you do not know which is none of your business oh wise without religion one?

nf.23.08.24 #10,496
sure you do,,

its to murder the child,,

prgrssvhntr.23.08.24
#10,494

It’s human at conception and as you say the “it” is an “it”; shall we say a human “it”. The human “it” is a potential human being until it isn’t “potential” anymore. The potential classification is dropped at live birth or first breath. Potential was dropped at 24 weeks under RvW.

nf.23.08.24 #10,497
your an "it" you stupid fucking baby killer,,

if youre not willing to have a rational discussion neither am I so go fuck yourself and then abort yourself,,

#10,503

using your logical fallacy we should abort every child from every pregnant mother,,

I want to see zero elective abortions everywhere on earth, but not as a result of government, forcing full term gestation on women against their will.

I’d like to see zero miscarriages for women who want to have a baby.

blslgnd.23.08.24
Dems will make the entire election about abortion.

Good reply to that here; post #153

What happened in Kansas Wisconsin and Ohio since being so MAGA cocky in the following thread:

mdwhstl.22.06.02 14 months ago
Democrats think they have an issue that will help them win in November.

vvlctbrth June 2022
Enemy democrats should approach the mid terms really attacking babies and gun rights.

blslgnd June 2022
Did you noticed how quickly they dropped the abortion issue in favor of gun control?

rmbncts June 2022
The pro aborting protests lasted just three days with small crowds... They don't have the numbers.... Most folks believe that when there is a heartbeat the baby is alive....

mdwhstl June 2022
They dropped abortion because it backfired on them.....

blslgnd June 2022
The Dem party is bleeding out and they know it.

jvvb June 2022
Nobody dropped abortion. We're just waiting for the official ruling on Dobbs, and you guys actually make abortions illegal in some states.

Then the shit is going to hit the fan on you.

mdwhstl June 2022
Please.....go ahead and hold your breath on that on, mkay?

clnlngs June 2022
The sick fuckers who want it to be legal to murder a PERSON in the birth canal with a fully effaced and dilated cervix should all move to Crazyfornia and secede from the rest of polite society.

blslgnd June 2022
Lib please Dems dropped it like a hot rock.

clnlngs June 2022
You want abortion legal until birth?

mrvnmrtn June 2022
Your baby-killing cult is a lot smaller than you think it is.

rtrdgysgt June 2022
NO I am for the life of the mother IF the baby is going to kill her

JoeB was absolutely correct a year ago - Calling every American who supports reproductive freedom baby killers turns 2/3 of Americans against you.

And then there’s the moron, getting his mug shot and fingerprinted for running a criminal enterprise to overturn the election that he lost. He still brags that he is solely responsible for getting roe versus wade overturned last year. And you people have him as the front runner in the 2024 presidential campaign for the republican party. How nuts is that?

nf.23.08.23

blslgnd.23.08.24

Good reply to that here; post #153

What happened in Kansas Wisconsin and Ohio since being so MAGA cocky in the following thread:

mdwhstl.22.06.02 14 months ago

vvlctbrth June 2022

blslgnd June 2022

rmbncts June 2022

mdwhstl June 2022

blslgnd June 2022

jvvb June 2022

mdwhstl June 2022

clnlngs June 2022

blslgnd June 2022

clnlngs June 2022

mrvnmrtn June 2022

rtrdgysgt June 2022

JoeB was absolutely correct a year ago - Calling every American who supports reproductive freedom baby killers turns 2/3 of Americans against you.

And then there’s the moron, getting his mug shot and fingerprinted for running a criminal enterprise to overturn the election that he lost. He still brags that he is solely responsible for getting roe versus wade overturned last year. And you people have him as the front runner in the 2024 presidential campaign for the republican party. How nuts is that?

nf.23.08.23
You don't seem to understand this simple fact.
Trump isn't running on the abortion issue.
However, you can spot the people who're trying to keep congress in the Democrat's hands by pushing banning abortion like a bunch of idiots.

Also, you have everything ass-backwards.

The people who are the criminals are the people raiding people's homes and arresting them for protesting a stolen election.
This is where you have your head up your ass.
You cannot tell me the GOOD GUYS are the ones who are censoring all forms of media and arresting people who don't go along their with their oppression.

mdwhstl.23.08.24
#10,510
Trump isn't running on the abortion issue.
But being a Republican candidate, he has to run on some form of forcing full term gestation on unwanted pregnancies. He has to appease the Evangelicals. Evangelicals can dump him completely in a day. They are like stacked rows of dominoes - tap the right one they all fall down. Pence knows all the leaders and the leaders and money folks know deep down Trump is the anti-Christ.

Are you an evangelical Christian or a Catholic who wants to force full term gestation on unwanted pregnancy in every state and nothing else matters?

The people who are the criminals are the people raiding people's homes and arresting them for protesting a stolen election.
What do fake electors in Michigan and Georgia Wisconsin etc have to do with protesting a stolen election? Protest all you want. But don’t sign your name on a piece of paper that the voters in your state certified Trump won when the state has already certified the results that Biden won. It’s called attempting to defraud the government and obstructing an official proceeding - federal crimes.

mdwhstl.23.08.24
#10,510

But being a Republican candidate, he has to run on some form of forcing full term gestation on unwanted pregnancies. He has to appease the Evangelicals. Evangelicals can dump him completely in a day. They are like stacked rows of dominoes - tap the right one they all fall down. Pence knows all the leaders and the leaders and money folks know deep down Trump is the anti-Christ.

Are you an evangelical Christian or a Catholic who wants to force full term gestation on unwanted pregnancy in every state and nothing else matters?
Being pro-life shouldn't be a suicide pact.

The only reason it's an issue is because the Unitparty is using it to help Democrats.

Most Women voters aren't smart enough to see past abortion.

They've vote for any butt-reaming shitforbrains as long as he promises to let them kill their own babies.

The issue is bigger than abortion.
It's about whether or not you want fair elections or you want one-party rule and fake elections.

What do fake electors in Michigan and Georgia Wisconsin etc have to do with protesting a stolen election? Protest all you want. But don’t sign your name on a piece of paper that the voters in your state certified Trump won when the state has already certified the results that Biden won. It’s called attempting to defraud the government and obstructing an official proceeding - federal crimes.
Hate to tell you this, but the fake electors are the ones the states sent to Washington to vote for Biden.
Biden cheated in several states and their legislators knew it, but their State AGs sent Biden electors to Washington anyway.
I bet you didn't know that 5-6 states wanted to recall their electors because they discovered massive election fraud and wanted to redo the election?

Last edited:
mdwhstl.23.08.24
#10,514

I bet you didn't know that 5-6 states wanted to recall their electors because they discovered massive election fraud and wanted to redo the election?
What states? As I understand it no state legislatures passed a request to recall the Biden Electors because they discovered massive election fraud. Where does Trump make that claim? He never has. If Trump or none of his lawyers do not make the claim that you are pulling out of your ass right now then even you should not need deprogramming from a cult to accept that reality,

Jesus! Ask yourself a question? Why doesn’t Trump and all those co-conspirators indicted with him in the fake electors criminal conspiracy release the massive evidence of fraud of which you claim to have knowledge

Trump is now arrested 7:42 PM EST 23AUG24 Atlanta Ga and released on $200,000 Bond.

You helped put Trump under arrest., When he lied to you that he won and asked for money to prove the fraud you should have said go fuck your self loser - we are done. We don’t do sore fuckin losers in America.

nf.23.08.24 #10,515

Last edited:
mdwhstl.23.08.24
#10,514

What states? As I understand it no state legislatures passed a request to recall the Biden Electors because they discovered massive election fraud. Where does Trump make that claim? He never has. If Trump or none of his lawyers do not make the claim that you are pulling out of your ass right now then even you should not need deprogramming from a cult to accept that reality,

Jesus! Ask yourself a question? Why doesn’t Trump and all those co-conspirators indicted with him in the fake electors criminal conspiracy release the massive evidence of fraud of which you claim to have knowledge

Trump is now arrested 7:42 PM EST 23AUG24 Atlanta Ga and released on $200,000 Bond.

You helped put Trump under arrest., When he lied to you that he won and asked for money to prove the fraud you should have said go fuck your self loser - we are done. We don’t do sore fuckin losers in America.

nf.23.08.24 #10,515
Oh STFU.

This didn't come from Trump.
It came from the states themselves.
The media refused to cover the story because they didn't want anyone to get the idea that there was a fight going on in several states like PA, GA, AZ, MI, and MN.
After listening to dozens of poll workers and poll observers, many states said they had found enough evidence of election fraud to recall their electors until they could hash it out in court or complete an audit of the election.

Trump knows about a lot of it.
I just said that the source wasn't Trump.
Why doesn’t Trump convene a huge public spectacle for Newsmax ratings by gathering all the state legislators who have publicly and officially passed a request to recall the certified Biden Electors because they discovered after certification that they missed absolute evidence of outcome determinative massive election fraud.

You say Trump has it, why doesn’t he hold his own even to show and tell us all about it?

Forum List

Back