Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I'm against abortion and I think it should be very rare.

I am against abortion and I want it to only happen to save the life of the mother or to end the suffering of catastrophic pregnancy and in cases of rape and incest.

What other people do is none of the government’s business.

I am against abortion and I want it to only happen to save the life of the mother or to end the suffering of catastrophic pregnancy and in cases of rape and incest.

What other people do is none of the government’s business.
Yet you are a Democrat. Okay

Yet you are a Democrat.
On abortion it’s up to the woman to decide what happens inside her body. The Republican Party cannot justify the government telling women they cannot have a safe legal abortion if they want to avoid the risks of a full term pregnancy and delivery.

On abortion it’s up to the woman to decide what happens inside her body. The Republican Party cannot justify the government telling women they cannot have a safe legal abortion if they want to avoid the risks of a full term pregnancy and delivery.
Abortion should be safe and rare. There has to be regulations or it will be abused. Republicans just want common sense, Democrats want to turn it into a political issue, kind of sick. It is a good thing that Roe versus Wade was overturned with the States now in control of abortion, much more democratic. Abortion is not JUST the woman's body, much more than that to it.

Abortion is not JUST the woman's body, much more than that to it.

American civil religion - Wikipedia America’s Civil or Civic Religion is the Nonsectarian and anti-Dogmatic Spirit of The United States of America that all persons are created equal and that no matter of conscienceis is of more value to being governed by the peoples’s consent than any other. All matters of conscience and religion and personal morality are equally separated from the state in a Dristic/Jeffersonian ideal Republic.

you don't understand

American civil religion - Wikipedia. American civil religion is a sociological theorythat a nonsectarian religious faith exists within the United States with sacred symbols drawn from national history. Scholars have portrayed it as a common set of values that foster social and cultural integration. The ritualistic elements of ceremonial deism found in American ceremonies and presidential invocations of God can be seen as expressions of the American civil religion.

The Apotheosis of Washington, on the ceiling of the capitol rotunda. George Washington is shown as having ascended to a divine status.

The concept goes back to the 19th century, but the current form of this theory was developed by sociologist Robert Bellah in 1967 in the article, "Civil Religion in America". According to Bellah, Americans embrace a common civil religion with certain fundamental beliefs, values, holidays, and rituals in parallel to, or independent of, their chosen religion.[1]

Bellah's article soon became the major focus at religious sociology conferences and numerous articles and books were written on the subject. Interest in the topic reached its peak with the American Bicentennial celebration in 1976.[2][3][4]

Yes they are, it was Christians that founded and made our country. You should be glad for the freedoms you've been given by God. I am a Christian

White Christian Nationalists ( see Saint_Blisterfinger and Saint_Ding above as personifications ) created today’s sectarian political tribal conflict on the souls of BABY FETUS bs the souls of INDEPENDENT WOMEN.

Interest in American Civic Religion reached its peak with the American Bicentennial celebration in 1976.[2][3][4]

Last edited:
American civil religion - Wikipedia America’s Civil or Civic Religion is the Nonsectarian and anti-Dogmatic Spirit of The United States of America that all persons are created equal and that no matter of conscienceis is of more value to being governed by the peoples’s consent than any other. All matters of conscience and religion and personal morality are equally separated from the state in a Dristic/Jeffersonian ideal Republic.

American civil religion - Wikipedia. American civil religion is a sociological theorythat a nonsectarian religious faith exists within the United States with sacred symbols drawn from national history. Scholars have portrayed it as a common set of values that foster social and cultural integration. The ritualistic elements of ceremonial deism found in American ceremonies and presidential invocations of God can be seen as expressions of the American civil religion.

The Apotheosis of Washington, on the ceiling of the capitol rotunda. George Washington is shown as having ascended to a divine status.

The concept goes back to the 19th century, but the current form of this theory was developed by sociologist Robert Bellah in 1967 in the article, "Civil Religion in America". According to Bellah, Americans embrace a common civil religion with certain fundamental beliefs, values, holidays, and rituals in parallel to, or independent of, their chosen religion.[1]

Bellah's article soon became the major focus at religious sociology conferences and numerous articles and books were written on the subject. Interest in the topic reached its peak with the American Bicentennial celebration in 1976.[2][3][4]

White Christian Nationalists ( see Saint_Blisterfinger and Saint_Ding above as personifications ) created today’s sectarian political tribal conflict on the souls of BABY FETUS bs the souls of INDEPENDENT WOMEN.

Interest in American Civic Religion reached its peak with the American Bicentennial celebration in 1976.[2][3][4]
INDEPENDENT WOMEN arent being KILLED but BABY FETUS are! you proved nothing with your long diatribe.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN arent being KILLED but BABY FETUS are! you proved nothing with your long diatribe.

When you find out Saint_Blisterfinger that your girlfriend or rape victim got pregnant by you about six weeks after having sex are you the one who might die if you carry the term to giving birth in about seven months?

U.S. maternal deaths are on a worrisome trajectory. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported that mortality rose from 861 maternal deaths in 2020 to 1,205 maternal deaths in 2021, a 40% overall increase.

Those 1,200-plus maternal deaths translate to a maternal mortality rate of 32.9 deaths per 100,000 live births for 2021, compared with 23.8 in 2020 and 20.1 in 2019, according to Sandra Adamson Fryhofer, MD, chair of the AMA Board of Trustees.

Also in 2021, the maternal mortality rate for Black women was 69.9 deaths per 100,000 live births. That is 2.6 times the mortality rate for white women.

When you find out Saint_Blisterfinger that your girlfriend or rape victim got pregnant by you about six weeks after having sex are you the one who might die if you carry the term to giving birth in about seven months?

U.S. maternal deaths are on a worrisome trajectory. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported that mortality rose from 861 maternal deaths in 2020 to 1,205 maternal deaths in 2021, a 40% overall increase.

Those 1,200-plus maternal deaths translate to a maternal mortality rate of 32.9 deaths per 100,000 live births for 2021, compared with 23.8 in 2020 and 20.1 in 2019, according to Sandra Adamson Fryhofer, MD, chair of the AMA Board of Trustees.

Also in 2021, the maternal mortality rate for Black women was 69.9 deaths per 100,000 live births. That is 2.6 times the mortality rate for white women.
I told you I was okay with abortion up to 15 weeks dodo bird.

" Weigh Two Gaux Antinomian Heretics "

* Cult Of 6reak 6armer 6anatics Iconoclasm Must Recant *

I told you I was okay with abortion up to 15 weeks dodo bird.
Is that proposed restriction for without cause abortion or for with cause abortion ?

The blasphemy against christian ethos is blatantly evident as failed empathy and benefit of doubt for virtue in individuals who face and elect with cause abortion for developmental anomalies , where such anomalies are most often determined through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of development , assuming services are available .

Will the legislatures be funding ultrasound services to determine developmental anomalies so as to stave off potential post 20 week interventions ?

Given that diagnosis of developmental anomalies most often occurs between 13 and 20 weeks , a 15 week dictate is an absurdity in medical practices , especially considering that at those stages of development would be mothers want to deliver a healthy child .

Those purported christians , who are afflicted with a degenerative humanism as anthropocentric psychosis , offer public policy denigration and disparagement of individuals facing developmental anomalies rather than ceding autonomy with trust and compassion .

That #dobbs decision returned abortion decisions to the state is an absolutely stupid meme .

That #dobbs decision returned abortion decisions to the states in 1st and 2nd trimester , by committing sedition and by malfeasance and by stripping individual us citizens of equal protection .

The #roevwade decision returned abortion decision to the states in 3rd trimester , by following logical limits of us constitution .

The #dobbs is dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments , and #dobbs is malfeasance against title 1 section 8 of us code , and collaborative justices should be charged by us justice department with the crimes , as should occur for any acts of despotism ( whether enemies foreign or domestic ) that suspend all or part of us constitution .

Stop confusing a literal meaning of an after life , which is genetic continuance , with a metaphorical means by which to achieve a literal after life .

Last edited:
The majority of Americans support abortion rights with stipulations. There is no getting around it and the majority is not wrong.

" Weigh Two Gaux Antinomian Heretics "

* Cult Of 6reak 6armer 6anatics Iconoclasm Must Recant *

Is that proposed restriction for without cause abortion or for with cause abortion ?

The blasphemy against christian ethos is blatantly evident as failed empathy and benefit of doubt for virtue in individuals who face and elect with cause abortion for developmental anomalies , where such anomalies are most often determined through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of development , assuming services are available .

Will the legislatures be funding ultrasound services to determine developmental anomalies so as to stave off potential post 20 week interventions ?

Given that diagnosis of developmental anomalies most often occurs between 13 and 20 weeks , a 15 week dictate is an absurdity in medical practices , especially considering that at those stages of development would be mothers want to deliver a healthy child .

Those purported christians , who are afflicted with a degenerative humanism as anthropocentric psychosis , offer public policy denigration and disparagement of individuals facing developmental anomalies rather than ceding autonomy with trust and compassion .

That #dobbs decision returned abortion decisions to the state is an absolutely stupid meme .

That #dobbs decision returned abortion decisions to the states in 1st and 2nd trimester , by committing sedition and by malfeasance and by stripping individual us citizens of equal protection .

The #roevwade decision returned abortion decision to the states in 3rd trimester , by following logical limits of us constitution .

The #dobbs is dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments , and #dobbs is malfeasance against title 1 section 8 of us code , and collaborative justices should be charged by us justice department with the crimes , as should occur for any acts of despotism ( whether enemies foreign or domestic ) that suspend all or part of us constitution .

Stop confusing a literal meaning of an after life , which is genetic continuance , with a metaphorical means by which to achieve a literal after life .
More useless bloviating LOL^^^^

No’ 2:00 AM tweets from our rejected DEAR LEADER and SAVIOR is WEIRD as HELL!

"RUSSIA NEVER INVADED UKRAINE UNDER TRUMP! IRAN NEVER INVADED ISRAEL UNDER TRUMP!" the former president exclaimed before claiming, "NOBODY INVADED ANYBODY UNDER TRUMP!"​
"BIGGEST EVER EMBARRASSMENT IN AFGHANISTAN WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP! THERE WAS NO INFLATION UNDER TRUMP!" the ex-president claimed. "WHAT A DIFFERENT WORLD IT WOULD BE UNDER TRUMP!!!"​

American’s but for 70 million who are either white Biblicists or irrational gun nuts or both, do not desire to live under a weird DEAR LEADER

No’ 2:00 AM tweets from our rejected DEAR LEADER and SAVIOR is WEIRD as HELL!

"RUSSIA NEVER INVADED UKRAINE UNDER TRUMP! IRAN NEVER INVADED ISRAEL UNDER TRUMP!" the former president exclaimed before claiming, "NOBODY INVADED ANYBODY UNDER TRUMP!"​
"BIGGEST EVER EMBARRASSMENT IN AFGHANISTAN WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP! THERE WAS NO INFLATION UNDER TRUMP!" the ex-president claimed. "WHAT A DIFFERENT WORLD IT WOULD BE UNDER TRUMP!!!"​

American’s but for 70 million who are either white Biblicists or irrational gun nuts or both, do not desire to live under a weird DEAR LEADER
How is that weird? It seems as though the left has proven to be my mynah birds by all now using the word “weird” to describe everything they disagree with.

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 231017 {post•11504}. tahuyaman Oct’23 Srvwgo: I am 100% opposed to abortion. thymn 241017 Srvwgo11504I

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240731 {post•12554}.

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: I am 100% opposed to abortion.

Now I want you to explain to me Saint_Tahuyaman very specifically why you are a Saint for saving Baby Fetus and I am an evil male human being because I will not vote for Republicans and specifically for the white Evangelical Christian Republican choice - Don Trump.

Can you do that?

Again / I am 100% opposed to abortion.

Again and Again / I am 100% opposed to abortion.

nfbw 240731 Vrvwgo12554

Last edited:
i. “Joy Reid accuses White Christian Iowans of wanting to have people of color 'bow down' to them” 240117 {post•10}. Resnic Jan2024 Sjrawc opines regarding black people like Joy Reid : Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back. rvsnvc 240117 Sjrawc00010

ii. What is Christian Nationalism and is it a threat? 240426 {post •58}. Resnic Apr’24 Swicna: A Christian based nation is what this country is founded on. rvsnvc 240426 Swicna00058

iii. Abortion is murder and I can't find any way to show otherwise. 240726 {post•1} Resnic Jul’24 Saimai: “I say none of this from a religious standpoint or from a political standpoint. I am simply looking at this from a very stark and realistic point of view. •¥• I have tried to examine abortion, look at others points of view and so on but I honestly see no rational or reasonable way to show abortion is not murdering a human being. There is simply no way that abortion is not murdering a child regardless of how you try to spin it. •¥¥• rvsnvc 240726 Saimai00001

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240801 {post•12555}.

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vrvwgo: Apart from religion as you claim your “realistic” point of view may very well be there is no doubt that your P.O.V. comes with a white European Protestant Christian nationalist bias as exposed in paragraphs i. & ii.

If you were not a white Christian nationalist and you arrived at the same conclusion as a matter of your private individual conscience that abortion is murder of a child, you would take it to mean that if you ever provided the sperm or the egg leading to conception you would not involve yourself or your mate in an abortion; however you would keep your nose out of everybody else’s business as an indication that you understand what America’s civicreligion is save means.

nfbw 240801 Vrvwgo12555

Last edited:
i. “Joy Reid accuses White Christian Iowans of wanting to have people of color 'bow down' to them” 240117 {post•10}. Resnic Jan2024 Sjrawc opines regarding black people like Joy Reid : Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back. rvsnvc 240117 Sjrawc00010

ii. What is Christian Nationalism and is it a threat? 240426 {post •58}. Resnic Apr’24 Swicna: A Christian based nation is what this country is founded on. rvsnvc 240426 Swicna00058

iii. Abortion is murder and I can't find any way to show otherwise. 240726 {post•1} Resnic Jul’24 Saimai: “I say none of this from a religious standpoint or from a political standpoint. I am simply looking at this from a very stark and realistic point of view. •¥• I have tried to examine abortion, look at others points of view and so on but I honestly see no rational or reasonable way to show abortion is not murdering a human being. There is simply no way that abortion is not murdering a child regardless of how you try to spin it. •¥¥• rvsnvc 240726 Saimai00001

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240801 {post•12555}.

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vrvwgo: Apart from religion as you claim your “realistic” point of view may very well be there is no doubt that your P.O.V. comes with a white European Protestant Christian nationalist bias as exposed in paragraphs i. & ii.

If you were not a white Christian nationalist and you arrived at the same conclusion as a matter of your private individual conscience that abortion is murder of a child, you would take it to mean that if you ever provided the sperm or the egg leading to conception you would not involve yourself or your mate in an abortion; however you would keep your nose out of everybody else’s business as an indication that you understand what America’s civicreligion is save means.

nfbw 240801 Vrvwgo12555
What does being white have to do with anything? I think you should seek help

i. What is Christian Nationalism and is it a threat? 240426 {post •58}. Resnic Apr’24 Swicna: A Christian based nation is what this country is founded on. rvsnvc 240426 Swicna00058

ii. “Joy Reid accuses White Christian Iowans of wanting to have people of color 'bow down' to them” 240117 {post•10}. Resnic Jan2024 Sjrawc opines regarding black people like Joy Reid : Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back. rvsnvc 240117 Sjrawc00010

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240801 {post•12556}. Blisterfinger Aug’Srvwgo: What does being white have to do with anything? blstrfngr 240801 Srvwgo12556

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240801 {post•12557}

NotfooledbyW said: In response to paragraph iii. You will note Saint_Blisterfinger that in paragraph i. Saint_Resnic argues that America was founded as a “Christian“ nation.

If that were to be the case, which it is not, Saint Resnick is leaving off a very important fact, a historical, sociological, demographic fact: everything about founding this nation was that it was established by white men. It was unmistakenly founded by white men.

So if it could possibly be true that America was founded as a Christian nation why do you and Saint_Resnic want to erase the most common factor that we know cannot be in dispute. You will truthfully have to say that America was founded as a white Christian nation..

Am I wrong?

nfbw 240801 Vrvwgo12557

Last edited:
i. What is Christian Nationalism and is it a threat? 240426 {post •58}. Resnic Apr’24 Swicna: A Christian based nation is what this country is founded on. rvsnvc 240426 Swicna00058

ii. “Joy Reid accuses White Christian Iowans of wanting to have people of color 'bow down' to them” 240117 {post•10}. Resnic Jan2024 Sjrawc opines regarding black people like Joy Reid : Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back. rvsnvc 240117 Sjrawc00010

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240801 {post•12556}. Blisterfinger Aug’Srvwgo: What does being white have to do with anything? blstrfngr 240801 Srvwgo12556

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240801 {post•12557}

NotfooledbyW said: In response to paragraph iii. You will note Saint_Blisterfinger that in paragraph i. Saint_Resnic argues that America was founded as a “Christian“ nation.

If that were to be the case, which it is not, Saint Resnick is leaving off a very important fact, a historical, sociological, demographic fact: everything about founding this nation was that it was established by white men. It was unmistakenly founded by white men.

So if it could possibly be true that America was founded as a Christian nation why do you and Saint_Resnic want to erase the most common factor that we know cannot be in dispute. You will truthfully have to say that America was founded as a white Christian nation..

Am I wrong?

nfbw 240801 Vrvwgo12557
What is wrong with being a white Christian?

Forum List

Back