Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

Eww Shew wouldn't you know Gee comes from Louisiana. Talk about white men living in the 60's.In that land the white men are head of the household and women cater to his needs. Men dictate to women. Then there is the fact that the stats show a deadly trend associated with domestic violence in some instances. The rate of Louisiana women who have been murdered by men has increased for the sixth consecutive year, according to a 2019 Violence Policy Center study. I don't want a place like this that is trying to use hospital admitting procedures as a means to gut Roe v Wade to dictate to all women in America.

Stats show Louisiana ranks high for deadly domestic violence cases each year An excerpt from this article states “All of it comes out of the idea that an abuser is exercising dominion and control over a power and control, and so they exercise that and violence and the threats of violence to basically enslave another person,” said Price.

I think people should turn around and mind their own business.

The actions of right-winged, pro-life, people are domestic abuse on a national level-enslaving women.

Last edited:
The issue is what you define as a basic human right. Here the fight is between the right of a fetus to exist and the right of a woman to control her own body.

The woman was once in the fetal stage of her own life. Wasn't she?

The fact is, She was.

As for your assessment of "the issue?" I obviously disagree with your take on it and here's why.

You (arguably) physically exist as does a child in the womb.

Society does not have the right to take away your "right to exist." Does it?

Society certainly doesn't have the right to arbitrarily decide MY "right to exist." Does it yours?

As for the part of your comment about the conflict between the child's "right to exist" and the woman's right to "control her body." I have a question for you, about that.

If a total stranger were to catch you in a moment where you were completely unconscious and they took certain actions that resulted in YOU being connected to their body in such a way that you would die, if the connection is broken before 9 months time. . . . Would you or would you not have an arguably LEGAL right to maintain that physical relationship, until you can be safely separated?

Last edited:
LOL

You are actually helping make the point by also avoiding the question.

Thanks.
The question is nonsensical. I have no idea what point you are attempting to stumble upon...do you?

Go on record and find out.
Troll on, boy...troll on.

I don't troll.

I simply adhere to the facts no matter how inconvenient the facts may be.
More shitposting, may be.

You just trolled yourself onto my ignore list.

Congrats.

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

Question for pro-aborts: What's your plan for after this happens?

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.
My plan is to fuck up your plan.

Roe is terrible law based on jiggery pokery. It made up a right and we have spent 4 decades now still fighting over it.

Naw, man, the One Percent have done a good job keeping Misogynists and Religious nuts fighting over it while they heisted the Middle Class.

You dumb-asses never ask why abortion never gets banned but the rich always get their tax cuts.

Actually this is my federalism coming into play. I'm in NY so abortion will be just fine here.

And coming from a man who's a fan of BAKE THAT DAMN CAKE PEASANT, your ability to mind YOUR own business is just not there.

Hey, if you are a homophobic bigot, no one is going to drag you off to tolerance camp... YOu just have to treat gays just like all your other customers.

No Federalism. One abortion law for the whole country- the woman decides.

Assuming RvW is overturned (and I kind of doubt it) - how will contraception be treated?

What rights will women have regarding their bodies? Will miscarriages be investigated as potential murder? Will she be criminally liable if the baby is born with preventable defects? If she was on drugs? Drank alcohol? Fell down the stairs? Will her body belong to the state or another for 9 months?

Who will help all these mothers who were neither ready nor wanting to become parents?

Those supporting the overturn of RvW are for the most part those who turn around and call single mothers sluts, whores, and welfare parasites. They are the same ones who want to cut programs for single mothers and poor children.

Hey, if you are a homophobic bigot, no one is going to drag you off to tolerance camp... YOu just have to treat gays just like all your other customers.

Or you'll be dragged of to tolerance camp

Your jack boot is showing.

Last edited:
Post-Roe America would be repressive and authoritarian – with government at liberty to compel conformity in all matters of citizens’ private lives.

Abortion was a peripheral issue in Roe; the core of the ruling was to limit the authority of the state while safeguarding the people’s protected liberties:

“This right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or, as the District Court determined, in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.” Roe v. Wade (1973)

I disagree with that. Let the States sort it out.

My view is I don't support banning abortion, but I do support regulating it. For cause only after say 1/2 way through the 2nd trimester, no free elective abortions, and parents have to be notified for minors.

Or you could try minding your own business... that would work.

The Right Wing Libertarian... he wants government small enough to fit into a woman's hoo-ha.

Actually this is my federalism coming into play. I'm in NY so abortion will be just fine here.

And coming from a man who's a fan of BAKE THAT DAMN CAKE PEASANT, your ability to mind YOUR own business is just not there.
The reprehensible right certainly likes to propagate the ‘bake the cake’ lie.

I disagree with that. Let the States sort it out.

My view is I don't support banning abortion, but I do support regulating it. For cause only after say 1/2 way through the 2nd trimester, no free elective abortions, and parents have to be notified for minors.

Or you could try minding your own business... that would work.

The Right Wing Libertarian... he wants government small enough to fit into a woman's hoo-ha.

The reprehensible right certainly likes to propagate the ‘bake the cake’ lie.
Oh boy. Sounds like we're in store for some juicy equivocation. Go ahead, C, what's the 'bake the cake lie'?

Forum List

Back