Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

nobody is a 'pro abort' & y'all like to call yerselves 'pro life', but all you are is pro birth. cause once the umbilical cord is cut then yer job is done. cut off all societal help for them thar defenseless babies cause well...

WELFARE QUEENS!

NO SNAP, NO SECTION 8! NO MEDICAID! NO FREE SCHOOL LUNCHES!

YES TAX CUTS!

Umm if I kill a pregnant woman I’m most likely charged with 2 murder charges.. STOP KILLING BABIES!
Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
Deal with it while you live in poverty, can't afford school lunches, no living wage, no healthcare and while you're doing that get over that baby you killed. White Conservative Men don't ask much do they? They have to strip the women of everything they have. Makes them sleep better at night.
Ok weird o lol
Have no dog in the race. How would you know if it's weird or not. Can I press you for the rationalization you use to come up with that?
That you are weird? Dude you want to kill babies

What rights will women have regarding their bodies?
Umm if I kill a pregnant woman I’m most likely charged with 2 murder charges.. STOP KILLING BABIES!
Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
Call it whatever you want. If it's inside my body it's none of your fucking business.
Your body yes but when you create another body that’s when we say you will be charged with murder

Constitutional right to make own reproductive decision.
1. No one has a constitutional right to commit murder.

2. The person being born has a constitutional right to the reproductive decision too.

No constitutional right to use my body as you see fit. I make that decision.
You? No, not just you . It is a decision between 3 people. You, your doctor, and the person being born. All 3 have some right to decide.
How do we communicate with the person being born. I think you need to get your jollies off, power fix, and ego boost for the day. Actually there are only two, the woman and God.
FALSE. The person being born is spoken for by all of us, and our elected representitives. 3 people decide. Woman, doctor, unborn child.

Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
Deal with it while you live in poverty, can't afford school lunches, no living wage, no healthcare and while you're doing that get over that baby you killed. White Conservative Men don't ask much do they? They have to strip the women of everything they have. Makes them sleep better at night.
Ok weird o lol
Have no dog in the race. How would you know if it's weird or not. Can I press you for the rationalization you use to come up with that?
That you are weird? Dude you want to kill babies[/QUOTE

It’s a baby deal with it
Ok weird o lol
want to is another conservative white male observation. got any references to back that up, or are you just shit slinging.

Ok weird o lol
want to is another conservative white male observation. got any references to back that up, or are you just shit slinging.
Are you saying because I’m white I have no free speech? Hey democrat the 1960’s are over we defeated you years ago. Can’t kick people based on the color of their skin democrat

Constitutional right to make own reproductive decision.
1. No one has a constitutional right to commit murder.

2. The person being born has a constitutional right to the reproductive decision too.

No constitutional right to use my body as you see fit. I make that decision.
You? No, not just you . It is a decision between 3 people. You, your doctor, and the person being born. All 3 have some right to decide.
How do we communicate with the person being born. I think you need to get your jollies off, power fix, and ego boost for the day. Actually there are only two, the woman and God.
FALSE. The person being born is spoken for by all of us, and our elected representitives. 3 people decide. Woman, doctor, unborn child.
protectionist means himself, woman doctor unborn child please note he did not include the clergy.

Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
Call it whatever you want. If it's inside my body it's none of your fucking business.
Your body yes but when you create another body that’s when we say you will be charged with murder

No you don't. YOU don't say jack shit because it's not your baby. Not your body, and none of your business.

Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it

No you don't. YOU don't say jack shit because it's not your baby. Not your body, and none of your business.
Huh? Murder is the business of the police.. STOP KILLING BABIES DEMOCRATS!

Ok weird o lol
Are you saying because I’m white I have no free speech? Hey democrat the 1960’s are over we defeated you years ago. Can’t kick people based on the color of their skin democrat
1960's no way forcing children because white conservative males say so. The Supreme Court made a decision on abortion long ago, care to abide by it? As far as your free speech goes on US Messageboard we ask to see reference so we know what your saying is valid. If you can't do that maybe you should go to another forum that appreciates shit slinging.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
How did black conservatve
It is because the unborn child can't speak. We the people speak for them.

Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it

Is that a request or an order?

1960's no way forcing children because white conservative males say so. The Supreme Court made a decision on abortion long ago, care to abide by it? As far as your free speech goes on US Messageboard we ask to see reference so we know what your saying is valid. If you can't do that maybe you should go to another forum that appreciates shit slinging.
Listen baby killer it’s ending soon deal with it

Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
Wrong you the white conservatives speak for them.

It’s a baby deal with it

Is that a request or an order?
It will be the law of the land soon

Fetus not Babies
It’s a baby deal with it
Wrong you the white conservatives speak for them.
Why do continue to take rights away based on skin color?

No it isn't and you're the one that needs to deal with it. Ha! you calling me a baby killer as low as you can go?

No it isn't and you're the one that needs to deal with it. Ha! you calling me a baby killer as low as you can go?
I promise you it will be over soon

343EA7D1-D99E-42A2-B630-A4E5ADA523BD.jpeg

Forum List

Back