Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Sounds like you're in favor of one side hacking the other side as long as what they reveal is what you consider to be the truth.

no, the entire truth about all candidates should be available to the voters. I don't care where it comes from as long as its the truth.
Truly bizarre. So you're ok then if both sides hack each other and dump each other's dirty laundry onto the public?

Yes, the public has the right to know everything about a person who might sit in the oval office. If you don't have any dirty laundry then there is nothing to find, right?

What is wrong with our "news" media today is that they make up shit and then put it out as gospel and are never held accountable.
Well that's how fucked in the head you are that you condone people breaking the law. I suppose you think it's ok for people accused of a crime to have their property illegally searched by law enforcement as long as the improper search garnishes evidence against the accused?

I did not condone breaking the law. Nixon was run out of office for lying about his people breaking the law. Clinton was impeached for breaking the law and lying under oath. Hillary broke national security laws, why don't you want her prosecuted?

I think I get it. you only want laws enforced on your opponents.
Of course you condoned it. You condone hacking a campaign if it yields revealing the "truth" about a campaign. Hacking is illegal.

"foreign intervention"? What specifically did the Russians do that changed one American vote?

This is a clear case of the crime being the intent, independent of the level of success,. Akin to somebody trying to rob a 7-11 only to find the cash register was empty. No harm no foul? I don't think so,.

voters are entitled to the truth. The truth may have swayed the election, that's the way it should be.
Sure, as long as the truth from both sides is given to the public and as long as it's done in a legal manner.

You say that but you were one of the most blatant posters of every lie and fake news story put out about Trump since he decided to run. Is it "legal" to make up lies and post them as fact on main stream news outlets? Is it "legal" for the media to ignore any and all negative facts about the democrat candidate?

You are a typical lib. You want the truth as long as it doesn't hurt your side, and when it does you refuse to acknowledge it. The American voters told you guys to shove that crap last November.
Link to a lie I've told.....

repeating a lie is the same as lying. But I am not going to waste my time going through 22K posts and listing all of your lies.

you are a dem/lib hack, you repeat the dem/lib talking points all day every day. I know it, you know it, everyone on this forum knows it.
LOLOL

22k posts and you can't find a single lie I've told. That's quite the thumbs up you just gave me for credibility. Let me show you how easy it is to post lies from someone who is not so credible...

better question: why would Russia prefer Trump when Hillary gave them half of our uranium reserves?

I corrected that immediately in a later post and admitted that it was only 20%. See, that's the difference between libs and cons, when we make a mistake we admit it, when our guys do something stupid we call them on it. You don't.

On that topic, why no outrage from the left on giving the evil Russians fuel for nuclear weapons?

Hillary broke national security laws, why don't you want her prosecuted?

Didn't Trump promise to prosecute Hillary? What's taking him so long? Lock her up -- Lock her up -- Lock her up

"foreign intervention"? What specifically did the Russians do that changed one American vote?

This is a clear case of the crime being the intent, independent of the level of success,. Akin to somebody trying to rob a 7-11 only to find the cash register was empty. No harm no foul? I don't think so,.

so you admit that the release of the evidence of corruption within the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and the media caused Hillary to lose votes? Funny how the truth affects people, isn't it?

so lets see if I get what you are saying. You think it would be better if the voters did not know the truth about presidential candidates and corruption within the parties and the media? Is that it?
Sounds like you're in favor of one side hacking the other side as long as what they reveal is what you consider to be the truth.

no, the entire truth about all candidates should be available to the voters. I don't care where it comes from as long as its the truth.
Truly bizarre. So you're ok then if both sides hack each other and dump each other's dirty laundry onto the public?

They have completely backed themselves into a corner over this. In order to absolve Trump of any advantage gained, they have to endorse foreign intervention in our electoral process. Indeed bizarre.

Can't follow the conversation?

Simply open the quote boxes and read.

It was you who admitted that the leaks had an effect on the election. Now what, you've flipped back to denying that?

See your post above.

Hillary broke national security laws, why don't you want her prosecuted?

Didn't Trump promise to prosecute Hillary? What's taking him so long? Lock her up -- Lock her up -- Lock her up

He should. But I think we all understand that the political class is above the law. Actually the president cannot prosecute anyone, that is up to DOJ, FBI, and congress, maybe its not over, we shall see.

On that topic, why no outrage from the left on giving the evil Russians fuel for nuclear weapons?

Coals to NewCastle? The Russians are the biggest producer of nuclear fuel. Giving them access to additional uranium ore, doesn't change their ability to produce nukes. If they needed our ore in order to make nukes, they would have kept the HE uraniuim from the 5,000 warheads they decomissioned.

You're too crazy. Earlier, you intimated the hacking did not have an impact on the election; now you admit it may have. Your mind is so confused, you can't decide.

voters are entitled to the truth. The truth may have swayed the election, that's the way it should be.
Sure, as long as the truth from both sides is given to the public and as long as it's done in a legal manner.

You say that but you were one of the most blatant posters of every lie and fake news story put out about Trump since he decided to run. Is it "legal" to make up lies and post them as fact on main stream news outlets? Is it "legal" for the media to ignore any and all negative facts about the democrat candidate?

You are a typical lib. You want the truth as long as it doesn't hurt your side, and when it does you refuse to acknowledge it. The American voters told you guys to shove that crap last November.
Is it legal for trump to lie about showing his tax return ,,{not the one decade old} Is it legal for trump to accuse Obama of not born in America with no proof or accuse obama for tapping his towers that hold many russian agents ? Perhaps lying about our election process until he got elected sits well with you or lying about millions voting illegally is fine too?? or calling obamas unemployment record a balloon until his unemployment came out Screw that sob

The Obama birthplace controversy was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign. Why aren't you pissed at her for making that up? (or maybe somewhere deep down inside, you think it might be true).
That's another lie. The birthplace controversy started on a rightwing blog...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

It was you who admitted that the leaks had an effect on the election. Now what, you've flipped back to denying that?

See your post above.

I always believed the Russians had an influence on the election, that shouldn't be questioned. But it is purely opinion as to whast extent that influence extended, and how many actual votes it influenced. It's somewhere between 1 and 60,000,000. But where is anybodies guess. And nobody has enough data to make an educated guess.

They have completely backed themselves into a corner over this. In order to absolve Trump of any advantage gained, they have to endorse foreign intervention in our electoral process. Indeed bizarre.

Can't follow the conversation?

Simply open the quote boxes and read.

See your post above.

Yes, I have said all along that knowing the truth about the DNC, Hillary, and the media cost her votes. I have also said consistently that that is how it should be. The voters are entitled to know the truth.

But you on the left keep saying that "Russia hacked our election" not one of you has yet provided any proof to back up that statement. You cannot even prove that WL got the info from Russia. It could have come from a disgruntled DNC staffer------------prove that it didn't.

repeating a lie is the same as lying. But I am not going to waste my time going through 22K posts and listing all of your lies.

you are a dem/lib hack, you repeat the dem/lib talking points all day every day. I know it, you know it, everyone on this forum knows it.
LOLOL

22k posts and you can't find a single lie I've told. That's quite the thumbs up you just gave me for credibility. Let me show you how easy it is to post lies from someone who is not so credible...

better question: why would Russia prefer Trump when Hillary gave them half of our uranium reserves?

I corrected that immediately in a later post and admitted that it was only 20%. See, that's the difference between libs and cons, when we make a mistake we admit it, when our guys do something stupid we call them on it. You don't.

You're lying again. It was s lie, not a mistake. A mistake is saying something that is not true but not knowing the truth when you say it. Since you already knew the figure was 20% when you said, "half," you were lying.

That's the difference between a lie and a mistake.

Is it legal for trump to lie about showing his tax return ,,{not the one decade old} Is it legal for trump to accuse Obama of not born in America with no proof or accuse obama for tapping his towers that hold many russian agents ? Perhaps lying about our election process until he got elected sits well with you or lying about millions voting illegally is fine too?? or calling obamas unemployment record a balloon until his unemployment came out Screw that sob

The Obama birthplace controversy was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign. Why aren't you pissed at her for making that up? (or maybe somewhere deep down inside, you think it might be true).

nope, wrong again

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/

He should. But I think we all understand that the political class is above the law. Actually the president cannot prosecute anyone, that is up to DOJ, FBI, and congress, maybe its not over, we shall see.

Trump just hired the AG, who runs the DOJ, along with keeping Comey who runs the FBI, and ther republicans run congress,. The republicans run the entire government, so what's the holdup?

LOLOL

You're lying again. It was s lie, not a mistake. A mistake is saying something that is not true but not knowing the truth when you say it. Since you already knew the figure was 20% when you said, "half," you were lying.

LOLOLOL, you are an idiot. Of that I am quite sure.

Trump just hired the AG, who runs the DOJ, along with keeping Comey who runs the FBI, and ther republicans run congress,. The republicans run the entire government, so what's the holdup?

I don't know. What we do know is that Comey is a Clinton sympathizer (or he lives under a death threat from the Clinton machine).

I may be wrong, but I think he said he corrected his error. If he did it right away, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. If he clung to the original number after his error was pointed out, then he was in lie and deny mode.

nope, wrong again

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/
How sad, you're as retarded as you are a liar. His birthplace controversy was about him being born in Kenya.

The link you gave talks about him being raised in Indonesia. It says nothing about Hillary claiming he was born in Kenya...

“In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote: ‘All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,’ he wrote. ‘Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him — his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values,’ ” Bloomberg reported.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL, you are an idiot. Of that I am quite sure.
Coming from a liar, that means nothing.

Meanwhile, even knowing the figure was 20%, you said it was "half."

That's a lie, not a casual mistake as you tried to portray it.

nope, wrong again

How sad, you're as retarded as you are a liar. His birthplace controversy was about him being born in Kenya.

The link you gave talks about him being raised in Indonesia. It says nothing about Hillary claiming he was born in Kenya...

“In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote: ‘All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,’ he wrote. ‘Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him — his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values,’ ” Bloomberg reported.

read the entire article.

Forum List

Back