Roger Stone asks for a new trial

And Bill Barr is Trumps Roy Cohen ,,a kiss ass scumbag.
The petulant remark of a frustrated toddler who doesn't get what he wants.
Facts are facts bri .The POS is supposed to be the peoples lawyer ,not Trumps.He's pulling shit for Trump no other AG has ever pulled
President Trump has a 100% right to defend himself.
Barr's job is to enforce the laws.
Obama broke the law when he used the FBI and the DOJ as his banana republic secret police.
Barr is going to send a bunch of Coupsters to jail.

The petulant remark of a frustrated toddler who doesn't get what he wants.
Facts are facts bri .The POS is supposed to be the peoples lawyer ,not Trumps.He's pulling shit for Trump no other AG has ever pulled
President Trump has a 100% right to defend himself.
Barr's job is to enforce the laws.
Obama broke the law when he used the FBI and the DOJ as his banana republic secret police.
Barr is going to send a bunch of Coupsters to jail.
He's flying in special prosecutors for that?

As he should. Roger should be helping trump in 2020
Russia ,,can you hear me??
Russia scares you huh? Not the 40 million illegal
Latinos influencing our elections?
I'm not happy with illegals either and either are most Dems ..Putin is still overjoyed with your Trump idiot Why do you think that's true?
Lol they aren’t comparable.. Trump is the greatest president this country has ever had

I'm not happy with illegals either and either are most Dems ..Putin is still overjoyed with your Trump idiot Why do you think that's true?
Horseshit. Name one measure Dims have proposed that would actually reduce immigration.

Blaming Putin only proves that you're a congenital dumbass.

Lol they aren’t comparable.. Trump is the greatest president this country has ever had
You're smoking the good stuff ,so early in the day?

The mating call of the American dumbass.
Ukraine, help me get Biden ...China ,want a reduction in tariffs?? Help me get Biden
I rest my case.
You have no case All you have is support for a fn moron in our WH who's made a shambles of our constitution.

You're smoking the good stuff ,so early in the day?
Nope just reading the head lines

Mr. Barr is the nation's AG, not the president's personal lawyer.

Rudolph Giuliani is Trump's personal lawyer

Barr is now investigating the Bidens, the Clintons, McCabe, Comey, Brennan, and all of the prosecutors who put Trump staffers in jail.

He shut down all investigations of Trump and his associates and is having all of the convictions Trump's reviewed.

William Barr is far more Trump's lawyer than is Guliani. Guiliani is out to make himself rich as Trump's lawyer. Barr is the one doing real damage to the nation.

Barr is now investigating the Bidens, the Clintons, McCabe, Comey, Brennan, and all of the prosecutors who put Trump staffers in jail.

He shut down all investigations of Trump and his associates and is having all of the convictions Trump's reviewed.

William Barr is far more Trump's lawyer than is Guliani. Guiliani is out to make himself rich as Trump's lawyer. Barr is the one doing real damage to the nation.

DRAGONCHICK, you really need to go here-------> Dear Canadian politicians...stop trying to ruin your nation with Leftism.

and protect your stupid...…….errr I mean, your homeland-)

Why do you think that the Biden Family is so righteous and pure they should be exempt from investigation? Or the Clintons, or the others for that matter?

Trump has been thoroughly investigated since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator, and was found to be as clean as a hound's tooth. Every allegation, "emoluments", rape train parties at the Kavanaugh residency, Russian collusion, were all found to be bullshit.

Now, it looks like the Democrats want to seize power this fall. Now is the time to start looking into them, after all, they will want to plow this all under if they win.

The mating call of the American dumbass.
Ukraine, help me get Biden ...China ,want a reduction in tariffs?? Help me get Biden
I rest my case.
You have no case All you have is support for a fn moron in our WH who's made a shambles of our constitution.
Making ad hominems about Trump only proves what a low voltage moron you are.

Trump hasn't done a thing to our Constitution. On the other hand, Dims have launched an all out assault against it.

Lol trump supporters deserve equal justice of the law

Forum List

Back