Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

Time for a pardon/commute, put an end to this charade.
there is a small little problem with that... President Trump is implicated in Roger's trial, so although he can pardon any and all criminals he wants, I do not believe he can pardon a criminal, in a crime that he was implicated, without great scrutiny for a possible abuse of power...

but I don't know for certain?

I think it would cause less uproar if he just commutes his sentence, where he serves no jail?

BUT THAT MEANS Pres.Trump will likely pardon him.... Trump loves to see us fighting each other, and the mayhem and chaos! :lol:

The President is not implicated in anything Stone did. It was proven there was no collusion in Mueller’s investigation, total exoneration. All Stone did was get wind of WikiLeaks releases. Is it illegal for a citizen to know about WikiLeaks? No...
So what is President Trump supposedly tied to?
working to advance a foreign enemy's goal.... and lying about it.

What goal is that?

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months by the unhinged Obama judge, however he will not start serving it until the ruling about a retrial occurs.

Roger Stone sentenced to over 3 years in prison as judge slams him for 'covering up for' Trump
Unhinged?! How do you figure? She ignored the initial 7-9 year recommendation and sentenced Stone exactly in line with how Barr recommended. That doesn’t sound unhinged to me.

She proclaimed Stone was “covering up” for President Trump. Covering up what? Stone receiving emails isn’t illegal, nor would President Trump’s knowledge of any emails.

She also allowed a batshit crazy anti-Trumper to be the jury foreman. Yea, I’m sure she went in with an opened mind. Not a very good judge of that one slipped through, or she was aware and let it happen knowing it would be a rigged result. Either way she’s a terrible judge.
Stone covering for Trump is an obvious statement... he was found guilty of lying and tampering with another wittiness. That is covering up the truth. I do t see how you can dispute that.

She didn’t allow the juror... Stones lawyers allowed the juror to serve. He political affiliations were well known, she was questioned and she was accepted by both legal teams.

You sound desperate to place blame on this judge but I’m not seeing a reasonable argument to back up your accusations.

What exactly was this “lie” he told? Got a quote?

The juror lied about her political positions.

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months by the unhinged Obama judge, however he will not start serving it until the ruling about a retrial occurs.

Roger Stone sentenced to over 3 years in prison as judge slams him for 'covering up for' Trump

The only unhinged person, other than Stone, is Trump. The judge took a sharp object and went after Trump, such that any attempt by Trump to pardon Stone can be legally considered to be "obstruction of Justice". Her speech in sentencing Stone said that he clearly committed crimes to "cover up" crimes committed by President Trump.

The US Judiciary, the other co-equal branch of government is now tackling the problem of a rogue, out of control President who is undermining the rule of law. The American Judges' Association has called an emergency meeting to deal with Trump's takeover and subversion of the Department of Justice.

Pardoning of Stone would be “obstruction of justice”? LOL you’re delusional, even more so than usual.

The only unhinged person, other than Stone, is Trump. The judge took a sharp object and went after Trump, such that any attempt by Trump to pardon Stone can be legally considered to be "obstruction of Justice". Her speech in sentencing Stone said that he clearly committed crimes to "cover up" crimes committed by President Trump.

The US Judiciary, the other co-equal branch of government is now tackling the problem of a rogue, out of control President who is undermining the rule of law. The American Judges' Association has called an emergency meeting to deal with Trump's takeover and subversion of the Department of Justice.
A presidential pardon can never be against the law, dingbat. It's a power granted in the Constitution. No law takes precedence over the Constitution.

Canadian Bolsheviks have a hard time understanding the separation of powers.

there is a small little problem with that... President Trump is implicated in Roger's trial, so although he can pardon any and all criminals he wants, I do not believe he can pardon a criminal, in a crime that he was implicated, without great scrutiny for a possible abuse of power...

I think it would cause less uproar if he just commutes his sentence, where he serves no jail?

BUT THAT MEANS Pres.Trump will likely pardon him.... Trump loves to see us fighting each other, and the mayhem and chaos! :lol:

The President is not implicated in anything Stone did. It was proven there was no collusion in Mueller’s investigation, total exoneration. All Stone did was get wind of WikiLeaks releases. Is it illegal for a citizen to know about WikiLeaks? No...

You mean like this?

Unhinged?! How do you figure? She ignored the initial 7-9 year recommendation and sentenced Stone exactly in line with how Barr recommended. That doesn’t sound unhinged to me.

She proclaimed Stone was “covering up” for President Trump. Covering up what? Stone receiving emails isn’t illegal, nor would President Trump’s knowledge of any emails.

She also allowed a batshit crazy anti-Trumper to be the jury foreman. Yea, I’m sure she went in with an opened mind. Not a very good judge of that one slipped through, or she was aware and let it happen knowing it would be a rigged result. Either way she’s a terrible judge.
Stone covering for Trump is an obvious statement... he was found guilty of lying and tampering with another wittiness. That is covering up the truth. I do t see how you can dispute that.

She didn’t allow the juror... Stones lawyers allowed the juror to serve. He political affiliations were well known, she was questioned and she was accepted by both legal teams.

You sound desperate to place blame on this judge but I’m not seeing a reasonable argument to back up your accusations.
The charge of witness tempering if obvious horseshit. His only charge is lying about a tweet, and it didn't help Trump a bit.

You mean like this?

LOL, boom:
tenor.gif

POTUS needs to send a few messages with a widely publicized pardon:

1. He doesn't give a fuck what the marxist Dims think.
2. We don't lock up political prisoners in the USA
3. He doesn't give a fuck what the marxist Dims think

2sd8ge.jpg

Name one crime, asshole.
There are too many to name just one.
But on the top of the list:
18 U.S. Code § 872 extortion
2 U.S. Code § 192 Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers
18 U.S. Code § 610 Coercion of political activity
52 U.S. Code § 30121 Donations by foreign officials.
And yet, none of your fantasies were listed in the Articles of Impeachment.

Hmmmmmm......
because they were not prosecuting a crime in a criminal court.... no need for a criminal statute broken... they are not charged with having a criminal prosecution where the defendant can be sent to jail if guilty....

Why do you even think a criminal statute crime would need to be listed, since this is not a criminal trial, it's an impeachment trial.... simply a trial on whether to fire the president or whomever, or not.
Hey Halfwit, he claimed crimes were broken.

Please try to keep up.
they were broken or allegedly broken, but that's up to Criminal PROSECUTORS TO BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES in a criminal court...

You mean like this?

what exactly bothers you about that clip???

The Dimms on this board who were crying about Barr stepping in cannot even articulate the crimes Stone committed.

Then, of course if you compare 9 years for Stones crimes to what Weiner served for knowingly sending dick pics to minors, it seems that 40 months is reasonable
He was convicted on 7 counts and if you do a search you'll find out what they were.
If Stone is worthy of 40 months, Hillary should get 400 months.
Hillary was found innocent of all crimes.

You mean like this?

Obama is offering a quid pro quo to a Russian dictator.

The Dimms on this board who were crying about Barr stepping in cannot even articulate the crimes Stone committed.

Then, of course if you compare 9 years for Stones crimes to what Weiner served for knowingly sending dick pics to minors, it seems that 40 months is reasonable
He was convicted on 7 counts and if you do a search you'll find out what they were.
Comey has no such authority, moron.

POTUS needs to send a few messages with a widely publicized pardon:

1. He doesn't give a fuck what the marxist Dims think.
2. We don't lock up political prisoners in the USA
3. He doesn't give a fuck what the marxist Dims think

2sd8ge.jpg
THAT'S ALL THE PRESIDENT IS TRYING TO DO SINCE HE showed up on the escalator, LOCK HER UP! and without a trial no less.....

then there is locking up Comey, and McCaib, and Strock, and Page and Vindman, and Orr,and Yates and Brennan, and Hunter Biden, and Susan Rice and Joe Biden etc etc etc.....

yet all the REAL criminals, are all in his own park.... manafort, gates, stone, flynn etc... he falsely claims are saints..... please, spare us.... :rolleyes:

Really? Care to give me the details of the trials she was a part of?

How many investigations proved no crime was committed?

She was investigated for all kinds of things and was never indicted. So you don't get to make up guilt just because you want somebody to be guilty. Stone was convicted on 7 counts. 12-0 seven times.

How many investigations proved no crime was committed?

She was investigated for all kinds of things and was never indicted. So you don't get to make up guilt just because you want somebody to be guilty. Stone was convicted on 7 counts. 12-0 seven times.

Proof or not of whether a crime was committed is decided in a court of law, not by an investigation.

You mean like this?

Obama is offering a quid pro quo to a Russian dictator.

really? for what?

Forum List

Back