Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

If the judge threw the book at him Trump would have an excuse to pardon him. With only 40 months, if Trump pardoned him, it would show Trump is doing a favor for a friend and not trying to fix a person who was just treated unfairly.
Oh really? Weiner only got 21 months, after sending sex pics more than once, and to a minor. He got the lowest end of sentencing for only one charge, which they sentenced him on.

I'm not going to defend abhorrent behavior, but for your point to matter you need to show where that sentence falls within the sentencing guidelines. Stone not only lied to Congress, he then conducted WITNESS TAMPERING AND THREATENING A WITNESS.

The unfairness of all this makes me sick!

General Flynn ....Stone ....pardon them now!

Why is it only the traitors, the pure scum from the past Hussein Administration the ones who walk free?
what do you think is unfair Skye? Crimes are crimes, why do you want to pardon criminals? Because they are buddy’s with Trump? How does that make sense?

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months by the unhinged Obama judge, however he will not start serving it until the ruling about a retrial occurs.

Roger Stone sentenced to over 3 years in prison as judge slams him for 'covering up for' Trump
Unhinged?! How do you figure? She ignored the initial 7-9 year recommendation and sentenced Stone exactly in line with how Barr recommended. That doesn’t sound unhinged to me.

She proclaimed Stone was “covering up” for President Trump. Covering up what? Stone receiving emails isn’t illegal, nor would President Trump’s knowledge of any emails.

She also allowed a batshit crazy anti-Trumper to be the jury foreman. Yea, I’m sure she went in with an opened mind. Not a very good judge of that one slipped through, or she was aware and let it happen knowing it would be a rigged result. Either way she’s a terrible judge.
Stone covering for Trump is an obvious statement... he was found guilty of lying and tampering with another wittiness. That is covering up the truth. I do t see how you can dispute that.

She didn’t allow the juror... Stones lawyers allowed the juror to serve. He political affiliations were well known, she was questioned and she was accepted by both legal teams.

You sound desperate to place blame on this judge but I’m not seeing a reasonable argument to back up your accusations.

What exactly was this “lie” he told? Got a quote?

The juror lied about her political positions.
the case was laid out before a judge and jury and he was found guilty on several
Counts.... are you wanting to relitigate it right now based in info we’ve read in the news media?! You really think that will solve something?

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months by the unhinged Obama judge, however he will not start serving it until the ruling about a retrial occurs.

Roger Stone sentenced to over 3 years in prison as judge slams him for 'covering up for' Trump
Unhinged?! How do you figure? She ignored the initial 7-9 year recommendation and sentenced Stone exactly in line with how Barr recommended. That doesn’t sound unhinged to me.

She proclaimed Stone was “covering up” for President Trump. Covering up what? Stone receiving emails isn’t illegal, nor would President Trump’s knowledge of any emails.

She also allowed a batshit crazy anti-Trumper to be the jury foreman. Yea, I’m sure she went in with an opened mind. Not a very good judge of that one slipped through, or she was aware and let it happen knowing it would be a rigged result. Either way she’s a terrible judge.
Stone covering for Trump is an obvious statement... he was found guilty of lying and tampering with another wittiness. That is covering up the truth. I do t see how you can dispute that.

She didn’t allow the juror... Stones lawyers allowed the juror to serve. He political affiliations were well known, she was questioned and she was accepted by both legal teams.

You sound desperate to place blame on this judge but I’m not seeing a reasonable argument to back up your accusations.
The charge of witness tempering if obvious horseshit. His only charge is lying about a tweet, and it didn't help Trump a bit.
Then why did he lie about it?

the case was laid out before a judge and jury and he was found guilty on several
Counts.... are you wanting to relitigate it right now based in info we’ve read in the news media?! You really think that will solve something?

So you still can’t produce one of these “lies” he told.

I can definitely tell you didn't pay a lick of attention to the Mueller report. Stone lied about being the middle man between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks.

I could sure... I could google the case and paste the charges but what’s the point? I just told you that it’s a waste of time for two ignorant message board yahoos to relitigate the case. It’s been presented in court and Stone was found guilty by a jury who was presented with the evidence. It is what it is

Name one crime, asshole.
There are too many to name just one.
But on the top of the list:
18 U.S. Code § 872 extortion
2 U.S. Code § 192 Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers
18 U.S. Code § 610 Coercion of political activity
52 U.S. Code § 30121 Donations by foreign officials.
And yet, none of your fantasies were listed in the Articles of Impeachment.

Hmmmmmm......
because they were not prosecuting a crime in a criminal court.... no need for a criminal statute broken... they are not charged with having a criminal prosecution where the defendant can be sent to jail if guilty....

Why do you even think a criminal statute crime would need to be listed, since this is not a criminal trial, it's an impeachment trial.... simply a trial on whether to fire the president or whomever, or not.
Hey Halfwit, he claimed crimes were broken.

Please try to keep up.
they were broken or allegedly broken, but that's up to Criminal PROSECUTORS TO BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES in a criminal court...
No laws were broken, or they would have been used in the impeachment farce.

It’s so odd the jury forewoman was a rabid anti trumper and she cheered when the sentence was read.

Is that blind justice?

Lady-Justice.jpg

We all know morally bankrupt lefties don’t believe in this.

I can definitely tell you didn't pay a lick of attention to the Mueller report. Stone lied about being the middle man between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks.

He lied about being “a middleman”, a complete subjective term.

Yea, he really deserves 3 years in prison for that. :cuckoo:

He will serve until November.

That’s what Barr recommended... why do you think you have better judgement than him on this matter? Have you reviewed all the evidence and studied the law?

I don’t think he stays a night in jail.
Trump will pardon him and count on his puppets to defend another of his dishonorable decisions.

Trump will pardon him and count on his puppets to defend another of his dishonorable decisions.

I would prefer Trump not do anything until after the election.

You're a Trump supporter, I never expected you to care about lies as long as they have an R after their name. So much for the Republican party I knew that was about law and justice... perfect example of why I'm not an Independent. In 5 years Trump and his sycophants have burned the republican party to the ground.

I'm sure you would it’s a tough thing to defend. But politics aside, do you think Stone should get a get out of jail free card just because he is buddy’s with POTUS?

The President is not implicated in anything Stone did. It was proven there was no collusion in Mueller’s investigation, total exoneration. All Stone did was get wind of WikiLeaks releases. Is it illegal for a citizen to know about WikiLeaks? No...
So what is President Trump supposedly tied to?
working to advance a foreign enemy's goal.... and lying about it.

You mean like this?

what exactly bothers you about that clip???

Obama is offering a quid pro quo to a Russian dictator.

really? for what?

What difference does that make?

working to advance a foreign enemy's goal.... and lying about it.

You mean like this?

what exactly bothers you about that clip???

Obama is offering a quid pro quo to a Russian dictator.

really? for what?

What difference does that make?

Quid pro quo’s and be appropriate or inappropriate depending on the details... it’s a valid question.

I'm sure you would it’s a tough thing to defend. But politics aside, do you think Stone should get a get out of jail free card just because he is buddy’s with POTUS?

I think there should have been a mistrial because of a tainted jury.

Forum List

Back